we aim to please

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:13 pm
The Lady Diane went shopping today. A few moments ago I walked into the kitchen to refill my lemonade and sitting right there on the floor was a shopping bag with those fuzzy-rugy toilet seat cover things. Evil and mean-spirited I says to her and unless you expect men (meself anyway) tp pee all over that thing as well as the floor and most likely the wall behind you will take these back to the store un-opened.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,972 • Replies: 35
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:15 pm
Hmmm.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:46 pm
Hmm, what color are they?

I have faint memories of giving a black fuzzy one to one of the residents at the hospital in a gift exchange. I called it a tie-on hairy chest mat. It was not out of the blue, but apropo of some story he told.

Still, it is beyond me now why I thought it was so funny then.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:58 pm
I don't really understand those things unless you're living very far north. And they don't really do much to warm the toilet seat - and if they're not to warm the toilet seat - what the hell are they for?
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
It feels so nice when you sit down...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:07 pm
errrrrr, so you use the toilet like an arm chair? I don't really have time for that. Or maybe not as good a view?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:08 pm
they are evil and sexist and evil.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:09 pm
I suppose you could use it as a more comfortable handhold when you're tossing your cookies.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:11 pm
dyslexia wrote:
they are evil and sexist and evil.

and you don't like them - is that the message??? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:13 pm
good waste of the price of a bottle of tequila......
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:13 pm
But wait, if you happen to be naked in the bath and want to sit and chat with a person who is, what, staring at his eyebrows, it can be coooollllld to just sit down. Not at all luxe.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:20 pm
interesting take on this by the ladies, It doesn't effect you so it's a non-issue but it damn sure effects men. Remembering to note this when issues of sexism come up again so I can dis your issues equally.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:26 pm
Er, why are you peeing with the seat down?

And one woman pretty much agreed with you and one man (I'm guessing) thinks they are nice to sit on...

On issues, I often agree with the men. Don't box me in, let me dance.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:27 pm
I speak as someone who has never had a fluffy loopy thing sitting atop her toilet. But I have considered it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
So, is it safe to assume that all men don't like the fuzzy toilet thingies, or is this strictly a Dys thing? I think you should have done a toilet fuzzy thingies poll Dys. I personally like those things.

Dys
What if Diane could find a manly one with some cowboy boots on it? Would you bend at all?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:33 pm
The issue to you wimmin folk is that when you put one of those on the seat-lid, the seat-lid will NOT stay up by itself so there you are trying to keep the damn lid from falling back down or aiming. Then of course you quickly notice that men pee on the floor. It's a set-up for failure. It's evil.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:37 pm
LOL Dys. Poor Diane having to bring back the pretty fuzzy toilet thingies :-(
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:39 pm
dyslexia wrote:
The issue to you wimmin folk is that when you put one of those on the seat-lid, the seat-lid will NOT stay up by itself so there you are trying to keep the damn lid from falling back down or aiming. Then of course you quickly notice that men pee on the floor. It's a set-up for failure. It's evil.

100% exactly true...irrefutable.....your honor my colleague rests his case....no more questions....the jury is excused.....let's go to lunch.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:43 pm
Ok, where?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:47 pm
Rudy's Deli and BBQ
0 Replies