Help me make her happy (if you know what i mean)

dlowan

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
I don't think above the clothes below the belt is a major impediment - well, heavy jeans might be...

You do know about the clitoris, no? And one of you knows where it is?

Well - stimulation there - and she will tell you what kind is is right for her - even if you need to ask - should do it. The kind of stimulation is pretty well up to you two!!!

Vibrators work through clothing, for instance - as do fingers etc.

Role-playing can be fun.

Some of us are very nipple sensitive - some not - ad this can vary.

Some folk have very sensitive ears and necks - as you may have discovered!

Massage is great - playing with hair - with scalp...kissing, of course.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:33 pm
Do you have paid-up credit cards?
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:35 pm
cavfancier wrote:
princesspupule wrote:
Honestly, I'd back off of the touching, if I were you... it'll only lead to temptation... Try feeding her instead... Quail in rose petal sauce made with a lot of love... nothing is more of an aphrodesiac than food well prepared... Razz

That was always my approach. You are a woman after my own taken heart. That dish originated in Ancient Rome...ahh the memories. Yes, I am that old, in my soul.

Lol! I, too, am taken. Perhaps we knew each other once in a past life? Pompei, before it burned... Wink Or, perhaps not. Knowing each other in this cyber life will have to be good enough for now, eh, my friend? Wink
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:38 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Massage, massage, massage!
No, no no! I can tell you, as a licensed professional masseuse, that horny men don't give very good massages. A good massage should be given by one in a calm and centered state of mind, not turned on by the recipient! How're a pair of non-touching teenagers supposed to manage that? Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:43 pm
princesspupule wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
No, no no! I can tell you, as a licensed professional masseuse, that horny men don't give very good massages. A good massage should be given by one in a calm and centered state of mind, not turned on by the recipient! How're a pair of non-touching teenagers supposed to manage that? Laughing

That is why I never get a massage from a man, especially when there's no name on the door. Laughing My RMT has horror stories about clients....
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 06:12 pm
princesspupule wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Princess...give me an hour with you...and I will change your mind on this issue in ways that will scar your mind.

Whether a younger man can say the same is up to the young man...but I guarantee "success"...if you get my drift. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

By the way...I like to begin with the feet.

De feet bone connected to da ankle bone....de ankle bone connected to da shin bone...de shin bone connected to da knee bone...de knee bone connected to da thigh bone...de thigh bone...

...ahhh, well...I think you get the picture.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 07:39 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
princesspupule wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Princess...give me an hour with you...and I will change your mind on this issue in ways that will scar your mind.

Thanks, but no thanks... Cyber massage is about as bogus as cybersex, and I engage in neither. Wink

And I stand by my suggestion for the teenage lovebirds not to play at massage if they indeed plan to stand with
Quote:
Me and my girlfriend have been together for a while now, we are both 17 and we care about eachother alot, but are both not interested in having sex just yet. We are very intimate, but choose not to take it far enough where clothes come off. We go under and such but we both feel thats fine, cause it makes us both happy. But my question is, does anyone have any advice on how to give her that "strong feeling" without sex.
Not taking clothes off limits them to shiatsu style, unless they are barefooted, then reflexology. And both are better executed by trained professionals than rank amateurs.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
Actually, I got to thinking about massage techniques that work while clothed... and remembered taking a workshop on traditional Thai massage a long, long time ago... Here are some books that appear to be about the techniques I recall...

http://homepage.eircom.net/~bomi/books/thai_massage.htm

We did it paired, wearing loose pants and shirts similar to martial arts workout clothes. It involves a lot of pulling and pushing and kneading using your feet, etc., and was a really good massage... It never caught on with my clients, however, and I no longer utilize the techniques except to occasionally walk on someone's back (not part of any standard massage, probably not covered under my business insurance...) Anyway, you might want to check out the book or take a workshop if there is a massage school nearby with weekend workshops... Just a thought I had on my way home...

Aloha, PP Wink
0 Replies