Does Milk aid in Weight Loss?

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 03:41 am
I am seriously trying to loose weight. Also i'm drinking milk everyday. Does it help me in loosing weight?

hingehead

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 06:56 am
@SarithaReddy,
Meaningless question without knowing your calorie requirement and intake.

If the only thing you're ingesting is a litre of milk a day then yeah, you're doing OK.
If it's a chaser for 15 big macs, forget it.

Milk, Whole
Calories in 100ml of milk
Calories 66.9kcal
Carbohydrate 4.7g
Protein 3.3g
Fat 3.9g
Fibre 0.0g
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 07:01 am
@SarithaReddy,
SarithaReddy wrote:

I am seriously trying to loose weight. Also i'm drinking milk everyday. Does it help me in loosing weight?

If you're drinking spoiled milk from bubonic plagued rats? You'll definitely have some loose bowels for the rest of your very short life. In that manner, you'll be losing body mass for that brief period of time you will remain alive.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 12:41 pm
@SarithaReddy,
If you switch from whole milk to low fat or fat free, you will lose a few calories and a few grams of fat.
roger

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 12:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Yes, and fat free milk is great if your blood sugar crashes.
Sturgis

Fri 16 Sep, 2016 12:47 pm
@roger,
True. Very true.
0 Replies

Juliedespino

Sat 17 Sep, 2016 03:37 am
@SarithaReddy,
Yes, But you has to take which does not contain fat in milk.
0 Replies

mattiebrown777

Sat 24 Sep, 2016 12:42 am
@SarithaReddy,
One of the hardest parts of dieting is keeping off the weight you lost. In fact, after reaching their weight loss goals, many dieters tend to start putting on the pounds again. But it looks like calcium can also help maintain a healthy weight.
There's more than enough proof that calcium can help you lose weight and burn fat faster. However, the calcium can't do it alone. So taking calcium supplements and eating more low-fat dairy products will only work if you are on some kind of calorie reduced diet or program.
0 Replies

ClarkAlan

Sat 12 Nov, 2016 12:07 am
@SarithaReddy,
Yes. milk can help you in losing weight as it contains calcium which helps the body break down fat efficiently
0 Replies

Richa94

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 02:18 am
No, until it is fat-free or skimmed milk. Milk contains high quantity of saturated fat, these fats collect in the body areas such as hips, belly, and thighs. It casein named protein found in milk which also leads to an increase of fat.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:52 am
@SarithaReddy,
It doesn't help calves, piglets, ... much.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:08 pm
@SarithaReddy,
I really don't know if drinking milk would affect your weight at all. But I think if you want to lose weight you have to stop added sugar and grains. And consume more fats, good fats. Also a probiotic might help. Evidence now shows the link between the proper microbiome in your intestines and lack of obesity. And the mutual bacteria in the intestines have to be supported by eating lots of soluble fiber.

There are many websites online and on Youtube dealing with this subject, but what they all have in common is that you have to stop added sugar and grains if you want to lose weight.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:13 pm
Drink goat milk, that helps!!
Sturgis

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:15 pm
@CalamityJane,
Only if I want to hurl! Goat cheese is fine, goat milk is not something my tastebuds can abide.
CalamityJane

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:19 pm
@Sturgis,
Try the organic goat milk from Trader Joe's - it's so delicious, no after taste at all. If you didn't know, you wouldn't suspect it to be goat milk. It's completely organic, no additives or chemicals.....the occasional "maehhh" shouldn't disturb anyone!
0 Replies

publichealt

Fri 24 Aug, 2018 04:35 am
Basically, if you’re like American state and believe you would like to be healthy to reduce (and not the opposite approach around), then the milk diet simply is smart. A nourished body is that the foundation of achieving a healthy body composition, and that i assume the milk diet will be a section of that if you’re willing to do it.

Can’t (or won’t) maintain associate degree all milk diet?

No problem. milk could be a alimental food, though you aren’t Andrew Jackson Downing a gallon each day. So, in associate degree updated (and far more healthy) version of the farm industry’s questionable milk diet, however regarding drinking 3 glasses of recent milk each day? currently that’s alimental. And if it helps with weight loss, all the higher.
0 Replies

hingehead

Fri 24 Aug, 2018 05:11 am
Milk is designed to turn calves into cattle.

Just quietly GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) is known strategy for people to put on weight (I'm looking at you Vin Diesel).
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Fri 24 Aug, 2018 06:15 am
milk will increase not decrease your fatty cells. how much depends on source, type and processing of the milk.
0 Replies

hezano

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 07:53 am
I don't think that only drinking milk can help in losing weight. You must do exercise too.
0 Replies

jimmybarret

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 11:47 pm
It depends on the fats,calories and many other things that are present in the milk. Somewhere i have read that the Milk strengthen your power. Anyways according to my view walk is very important.
0 Replies