Necrophilia....So Where's The Crime?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:18 am
eoe wrote:
Adios fellas.

It has sorta become a frat boy thread hasn't it dear?

You try to pose a serious question and next thing you know the usual suspects come along and turn it into a sophmoric prank thread.....eoe, I'm as frustrated as you are honestly.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:20 am
I may need my vampire costume for this, but I'll try. I was going to go with a ragtime thing, starting with "Necrophilia, I can feel ya", but I went with this instead:

My crimson-stained bride,
we must abide
by our dying wish
to be united, uninvited
by society's tainted opinion.
My dead one, my minion,
rise again, as I rise,
meet the black skies
and open your long-dead eyes.

Crikey! Your bones are so spikey,
room service? The lady needs a cheesesteak!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:31 am
I am no lawyer, but to address the actual question posted by our beloved BPB, much of the legislation, as far as I know, has to do with the desecration of a corpse. This is based in 'law by popular morality', and also involves issues like necrophiles digging up bodies from cemeteries, also a crime.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:36 am
Oooh, what's that smell?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:38 am
In this age of holistic approach to medicine and science....and with the threat of chemicals to our groundwater supplies.....perhaps this could just be considered organic embalming......not endorsing anything here, just trying to make a studied and thought provoking suggestion in the interest of keeping up the thoughtful nature of this thread.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:39 am
Some reading material that might shed light on the legal decision:

Some true necrophiles include: Francois Bertrand, a sergeant in Napoleon's army who, as a young child, was sadistic when it came to animals, dissecting dead cats and dogs. He was also quite the 'ladies man', and had fantasies about the violent rape and torture of young females. Around 1849, he began practicing necrophilia on recently buried corpses in Pere Lachaise (a cemetery reserved for the rich), then at a working class cemetery near Paris, rounding out his career by exhuming/fornicating with/disemboweling corpses at the Montparnasse necropolis. Although he flatly denied cannibalism during his trial, history records that some of the corpses had been gnawed upon. He is said to have used no tools whatsoever; all digging was done with his bare hands.

Ed Gein was another necrophile. His experiments and companionship with the dead during the 1950s in Wisconsin were attributed by him to his domineering mother, who died and disappeared unexpectedly. When police searched his shed on grounds of a shoplifting charge, they found the gutted body of the store's proprietor, 58 year old Bernice Worden, hanging upside down, decapitated, and scrubbed clean. This style of treatment was consistent with the manner in which deer are often strung up after a successful hunt. When investigators searched Gein's home, they discovered human skulls atop bed posts, scalps, breasts, skinned human face masks, a human heart in a sauce pan, a belt made with human nipples, eviscerated vaginas painted silver and gold, leg bones, a box containing human noses, and a wastebasket, a knife sheath, some lamp shades, bracelets and a tom-tom drum, all made from dead human skin. Most of the flesh and bones came from grave pilfering at three local cemeteries. Gein told police that he had worn some of his skin outfits while digging up graves. Whether or not Gein had actual sex with the cadavers remains something of a mystery. According to some reports, it is alleged he didn't, because in his words: "They smelled bad." Other sources state that he admitted to intercourse.

Karl Von Cosel, another necrophile, was a German veteran of WWI who moved to the U.S. during or around 1930, at which time he was already sixty years of age. Within a year of arriving, he fell in love with a nurse at the hospital where he worked, but she died suddenly. Devastated, he recovered her corpse and brought it back to his house, where some thirty years later, a police raid discovered her reconstructed and well-maintained remains. Her "....face, breasts, arms, legs, trunk and vaginal tube" had been rebuilt.

Jeffrey Dahmer practiced keeping the body parts/bones of victims around his Milwaukee apartment, and also photographed his corpses in various stages of dismemberment. He had a ritual of reassembling body parts and skulls with parts of other cadavers in a kind of necrophilic jigsaw puzzle. He also had the idea (which was never realized) of building a kind of shrine of skulls, preserved genitalia, and other body parts to serve as a meditation area for him.

Henri Blot and Victor Ardisson both lived in 19th century France. 26 year old Henri Blot exhumed and fornicated with the cadaver of a recently buried ballerina. After the act was finished, Blot lapsed into a deep sleep that was only interrupted when the cemetery's groundskeeper physically shook him awake. Victor Ardisson was a mortician of his tiny town, and according to some estimates, had sex with over 100 corpses. According to his confession, Victor regularly spoke to his cadaverous lovers, feeling genuine shock and hurt when they would not respond. Once police raided his home (after a tip from suspicious neighbors), they found the decaying remains of a three and a half year old girl whom Ardisson had used for oral sex until it entered a dangerously contaminated state. He also kept a 13 year old girl's head as his bed mate.

Karen Greenlee is perhaps the third most famous necrophile of the 20th century (just behind Ed Gein and Jeff Dahmer), and a bit reclusive. However, she's the one talking in the "Interview with a Necrophile" hyperlink below. Karen allegedly engaged in sexual contact with anywhere from twenty to forty male cadavers during her stint as an embalmer's apprentice at Memorial Lawn Mortuary in Sacramento, CA.

[Sorry, I won't post the link]
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:42 am
A belt made with human nipples......man that makes Rob Halfords biker **** look like a booger doesn't it?

Karen Greenlee must have tipped her hand when her boss noticed the large amounts of splints and tape missing.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:47 am
and who moved my post over to humour? That's the problem....I try to establish myself as a thoughtful and intellectually stimulating poster and I'm constantly being undermined from within.....DAMMIT!!!!!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:56 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Don't have to buy flowers.

Buying a floral arrangement for the gravesite of the defiled departed is considered an appropriate gesture for these kinds of situations.

Not that I know that or anything.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:57 am
Of course not Joe.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
Joe, I knew I could count on an ample display of impeccable taste from you.......but please no mischevous sexual innuendo filled comments....I know you scamps only too well.......
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:34 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Joe, I knew I could count on an ample display of impeccable taste from you.......but please no mischevous sexual innuendo filled comments....I know you scamps only too well.......

Good manners transcend all boundaries. It is appropriate to send flowers both to acknowledge a pleasant romantic encounter and to mark a loved one's passing, and, in this case, the gesture can be neatly handled with a single floral arrangement. Just because one is a necrophiliac doesn't mean one has to be a rude necrophiliac.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:43 am
spoken like a true gentleman.........let this be a lesson to the rest of you clods...it is possible to maintain high standards at all times with a little effort.......and the rewards are the pleasure one obtains from setting a pleasant and genteel tone as we have done here.....good form I say, good form.

Now help me turn this girl over and pass the ky if you will......
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:59 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
eoe, I'm as frustrated as you are honestly.....

yeah. right. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 12:04 pm
eoe wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
eoe, I'm as frustrated as you are honestly.....

yeah. right. Rolling Eyes

I'm sesnsing disbelief and sarcasm and quite frankly, that really hurts eoe......
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 02:21 pm
You're breaking my heart...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 02:24 pm
more insincerity.....just as I was about to quit drinking too......now I need chemical comforting....I hope you're pleased with yourself.....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:44 pm
Bear was understandably indignant when he wrote:
and who moved my post over to humour? That's the problem....I try to establish myself as a thoughtful and intellectually stimulating poster and I'm constantly being undermined from within.....DAMMIT!!!!!

Welcome to my world, Bear.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 05:44 pm
nice to be here Gus...I'll just have a seat close to the stage....say....is that a c section scar on that pole dancer over there? Nice touch......
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:52 am
Now I think of it, a wise man once said, "it's only illegal if you get caught."

What does this mean, you axe? Let the Necrophilia begin! I'm going out for a few cold ones tonight, I tell ya.
0 Replies