No Sex for 4 months!

jeffer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:54 pm
Thanks ever so much for all the replies to my post.

I do try my best to be a loving and supportive husband. I know that with a little effort from both of us that we can make it (can you tell I'm feeling a little happier today?)

Thanks again Smile
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:59 pm
You made my day jeffer.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:30 pm
icky.

tmi.

Wink
0 Replies

swestover

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 04:13 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing the million reasons why women won't have sex and why men are supposed to be so understanding about it.....like it's a freaking disease or something......it's part of the slow but steady emasculation of men as far as I'm concerned...I realize that will be met with cries of pig and primitive but I don't care......

It is men like you with that attitude that makes women NOT want to have sex... I am 35, have a wonderful husband for the most part, like to have sex but just did not have the desire.. I figured out that when I switched birth control things all changed, now I have the desire and we do it more often. Sometimes it is certain problems. But in your case I would think it is just you Very Happy
0 Replies