He's not a tyrant

Randy71

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:33 am
I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil', but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and he loves to shoot his mouth off. Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

Trump also has other shortcomings but Hillary Clinton also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges that she has been facing for a moment. Even if she had never faced those charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she's racist and she's a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as 'F****** retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,481 • Replies: 16

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:44 am
@Randy71,
You have pulled this malarkey re Mrs. Clinton out before.

http://able2know.org/topic/338167-1#post-6246237

It was proven to be a lie.

There is no point in continuing to post these lies.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:48 am
@Randy71,
Randy71 wrote:
When Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter.

you still have to respond to Jespah's comments on this

http://able2know.org/topic/338983-1#post-6250048
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:50 am
@Randy71,
Quote:
Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter.

Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Do you really not see the contradiction here?

Anyone who brings back prayer in schools is a Tyrant. There is prayer in schools in Syria and in North Korea.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:54 am
@Randy71,
Quote:
I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

I don't know this. Could you explain to me how Trump is different than Adolf Hitler?

- Strident Nationalism
- Singling out religious minority.
- Anti-Immigrant rhetoric blaming all national problem on foreigners.
- Uneducated base of followers.
- Attacks on the media and political establishment.

I do think Hitler was smarter than Trump if that makes any difference.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 09:18 am
Quote:
Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools

In Massachusetts, one ( or more) school has decided that school children should not given any homework. The administrators feel that kids will learn more at home, via interactions with their family and friends, if they are not burdened by homework.

If children are no longer to be "burdened "with homework, how would the introduction of prayer into public schools offset the educational deficiency created by the lack of homework?

Of course, it wouldn't. Time spent saying prayers in public schools is time that should be used for teaching kids how to study , prepare for tests and most of all , how to think. Homework is critical to re-enforcing what is supposed to be taught/learned in school.

The emphasis should be placed on kids getting and doing homework, not on teaching and having them say prayers.

Trump's prayer idea is nonsense, as is the "no homework" idea.

If families want their kids to pray in school, they have the right to send their kids to religious schools, where prayers are said or learned. Prayers should not be any part of a public school education. Moreover, material in the form of homework should be part of both a public school and private school education.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 09:39 am
@Miller,
Quote:

The emphasis should be placed on kids getting and doing homework, not on teaching and having them say prayers.

I fail to see how these two issues are related in the slightest. The question of homework is a question of what is educationally best for students.
maporsche

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 09:43 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Quote:

I fail to see how these two issues are related in the slightest. The question of homework is a question of what is educationally best for students.

They're not related. I agree with his post and his points but I feel that he's bringing it up just to show how silly he finds the education system.

It's not relevant, he just couldn't talk about schools without somehow painting them in a bad light.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 07:26 pm
@maxdancona,
I doubt he's capable of seeing his own contradiction. He even seems ignorant about the US Constitution.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 10:11 pm
I find it hilarious how all these Christians think Trump is going to be the second coming. He's not a religious man. He is playing you like a cheap believers you are. If you were Christians you'd see what this Charlatan is. He's so unChristlike and so are you for following him. WWJD? lol Two Corinthians anyone?
He's not a tyrant - yet. Just wait till you dummies give him power.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 10:16 pm
@Ceili,
There is nothing to add - anyone voting for Trump is a Trumpeeze, a dummy!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 11:09 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

I agree, and I was very interested a few years ago to hear that one of the Scandinavian countries had abolished homework and was doing comparatively well compared to nearly all other nations.

ETA: Your avatar is upside down.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 12:22 am
@Miller,
I sort of liked homework. It helped me figure stuff out, not that I didn't usually get it, though sometimes not, but that homework was a kind of tuning in, although I was glad to get it over with.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 02:37 am
There's more to being a president than just being randy all the time. Actually that's not a good thing, just ask Bill Clinton.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 12:10 pm
@Ceili,
Trump has a record of scamming many people. I call that a tyrant without any conscience. Trump is a megalomaniac.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2016 02:22 pm
tRump is a racist crook.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2016 02:27 pm
@RABEL222,
Trump is a proven liar. When called on a lie, he doesn't chang his tune, he repeats it. Do you really want a used car salesman in the White House, who dwe;;s on the posh leather upholstery and "forgets" to mention the transmission is iffy?
0 Replies