6
   

Gold Star Dad Tells Trump To Put Up Or Shut Up

 
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:23 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6250713)
I, recently ask Donald Trump (when he visited Scotland) 'If he, genuinely, had 'peoples' interests' or his own, at heart'.


What'd he answer?
woiyo
 
  0  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
After all W did it, even if he delegated a lot of responsibilities and allowed Dick Cheney to become some sort of imperial vice-President. (I believe George Lucas time traveled into the future and came back to base Darth Vader's character - if character is the right word in relation to Cheney- on Cheney).


Well I do not agree with your rational, but I did think that quote was funny. I guess I could argue the same for Trump, If W could do it........
bobsal u1553115
 
  3  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:30 pm
@woiyo,
We're all stuck on this rock together.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 02:23 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
What part of this sentence is factual?
oralloy wrote:
Hillary has however viciously attacked the mother of a slain diplomat.

The entire sentence is factual.


parados wrote:
Sean Smith was not a diplomat.

I disagree.


parados wrote:
Hillary has not viciously attacked the mother of any slain diplomat.

I disagree.

Well, what counts as "vicious" is a matter of opinion I guess. But her attack was certainly as egregious as anything Mr. Trump said about the loudmouth Muslim.


parados wrote:
Nothing in your sentence is factual.

I disagree.


parados wrote:
That makes the statement a lie. (Unless you want to argue stupidity.)

Don't be ridiculous. You understand the English language better than that.
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 05:19 pm
@oralloy,
Your denials of the fact that you lied are not believed by any one on this site.
mark noble
 
  1  
Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 06:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He didn't hear me.
mark noble
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 06:54 am
@RABEL222,
How can you speak for an entire site?
Bobs puts a lot of effort into his posts and, although they can be long and irrelevant to the reader, on occasion - You do not speak on behalf of the whole.
RABEL222
 
  3  
Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 09:07 pm
@mark noble,
Try to keep up. My post was for Oralboy. Dont read very well, do you. Oh, I see. You were trying to be facetious.
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 04:33 am
@mark noble,
Maybe next time?
0 Replies
 
mark noble
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 07:24 am
@RABEL222,
Your post was on an open thread on a registered internet forum for anyone/thing in existence to observe and react with.

My 'reaction' was to alert you to your inaccurate assumption.
0 Replies
 
mark noble
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 07:25 am
@RABEL222,
Your post was on an open thread on a registered internet forum for anyone/thing in existence to observe and react with.

My 'reaction' was to alert you to your inaccurate assertion.
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 02:30 pm
@mark noble,
I apologize. Everyone but the more dense people on this site dont believe anything Orlyboy posts. Satisfied?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/26/2021 at 06:31:45