Voice Your Support For Kerry Here

revel

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:48 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
All that about kerry and his answers like "I voted for it and then I voted against" is just more of the spin by the republicans.

He has an explanation for his statement and it is perfectly logical

Quite true. And here is the explanation.

Quote:
Kerry is a career politician who refuses to be caught holding a position for fear of not getting someones vote.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:53 am
Since Kucinich was a non-starter, I believe that most people who preferred a Republican administration (myself included), wanted to face Dean since he was considered the easiest to defeat.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:00 am
I think that they were actually afraid of Dean and that's why they went whole hog to portray him as a freak up front. They spread the word that Bush wanted Dean to win and Democrats ran to Kerry.
0 Replies

PKB

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:44 am
I will be voting for Kerry/Edwards because I really don't want to spend the next 4 years in a drunken stupor!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 01:22 pm
Can't agree Duck. From the start, both Democrats and Republicans felt that the real battle was for the votes of the undecided centrists. Those were the voters for whom Dean (and of course Kucinich) had the least appeal.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 02:01 pm
Says them. Centrists always go for the maverick, as they did with McCain. Dean wasn't as left as some people would have you believe, and anyone who bothered to look at his record as governor would know that.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 02:13 pm
Kerry, Kerry, Kerry, Kerry. It is sad that an honest and intelligent man like Kerry has to deal with the disgusting political tactics of Karl Rove and George Bush. I'm afraid he will lose unless he picks up the aggression in criticizing Bush, as well as immediately answering the myriad charges and allegations the Bush team and their rightwing media operatives endlessly toss at him.

I wonder if Nader will return those Republican donations after the election? Certainly those Repubs will demand a refund if Bush loses.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 02:15 pm
Revel:

Thank you SO much for spelling out the reasons for Kerry's vote. It's amazing how this has been completely overlooked in the media.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:09 pm
Like my old pappy used to say, "The truth matters. Don't let the Republicans tell you otherwise."
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:25 pm
Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop FlipFlip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flip Flip Flop
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:29 pm
John Kerry opines:

Quote:
Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop....(etc.)

Now there's an intelligent response.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:00 pm
It's not an intelligent response, but it was a predictable one.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:02 pm
Was George Bush's recanting of the WMD claims not the biggest flip flop of them all.

Oh that's right he didn't recant. He was simply mistaken.

I guess that's not a flip flop, just a flop.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:53 pm
I thought I was on a tuna boat when the catch was being hauled in.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 08:11 pm
http://www.seeyageorge.com/shop/images/220.jpg
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 06:39 am
Bumper Sticker Insubordination
A Kerry fan gets fired, and then hired, for her politics.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2106714/

Now, there's a man of integrity, standing up for the little guy (gal)!!!
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 07:17 am
I got an Idea Gang! Let's rename this thread "Misery Loves Company & Sour Grapes"!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 08:25 am
That's a great story squinney Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 09:10 am
Chuckster wrote:
I got an Idea Gang! Let's rename this thread "Misery Loves Company & Sour Grapes"!

chuckster I will take your word, being the resident expert on misery loving company....I just looked at about 100 of your posts and failed to find one that was not confrontational, sarcastic and/or adversarial.

Therefore if you say a thread deals in misery or sour grapes, I must bow to your expertise. You are an ideed an expert at your specialty and I salute you for it.

Thanks for contributing.

Meanwhile I believe Kerry to be a better candidate because I feel that on his worse day he will be better than bush on his best.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 07:50 pm
Let's rename it, Ugly thoughts come from Republicans, like a great snail crawling atop a delicate flower.
0 Replies