Voice Your Support For Kerry Here

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:16 pm
Kerry's a good man for the job. He will return stability to government. His worst decisions will be better than Bush's best.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,750 • Replies: 63
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:24 pm
I don't know if government was ever stable to begin with but I do know I would leap over 100 bushs to get to Kerry....or anyone else out of the bushinc loop......
0 Replies

Nadi

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:27 pm
at least he will know what to do without asking his dad Very Happy
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:30 pm
I voted for him, before I voted against him.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:33 pm
Why are the Republicans so mean to Kerry?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:37 pm
He is not Bush!
He is not Bush!
He is not Bush!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:43 pm
I was all set to vote for Dean and they nominated Kerry.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:50 pm
I was all set to vote for anybody but Bush and still am.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:00 pm
McG , that's not true, is it?
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:05 pm
McG is lying.

Sarcasm is his bag. He would no more have voted for Howard than to let Kerry have that third purple heart for a wound that only needed a band aid.

In the words of Kurt Weil: "Blood is blood and red is red and the army is still recruiting!"

We're aware Kerry was in the Navy. We're aware that he saw the failure of VietNam as an insider. And yes we feel that Kerry's worst decision will be better than Bush's best decision.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:17 pm
For being here a week padmasambava, you sure do know everything about everybody. Either that or you sure like to make stuff up and hear your keyboard click-clack away.

Yes Panzade it is true and I'm pretty sure I said that back when Dean was the topic of the conversation. Dean was a fresh voice in politics. He had desire and ambition.

Kerry is a career politician who refuses to be caught holding a position for fear of not getting someones vote.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 08:56 pm
http://prodtn.cafepress.com/6/11153136_F_tn.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 09:04 pm
Thank you, colorbook.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:58 am
All that about kerry and his answers like "I voted for it and then I voted against" is just more of the spin by the republicans.

He has an explanation for his statement and it is perfectly logical.

I vote for Kerry because I feel he will be good for the United States of America. He will unite us again.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:00 am
I do not believe we will ever be united again...I believe we are heading for armed insurrection and civil war......it is heartbreaking and will not happen on my account...but I believe it all the same......
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:01 am
Kerry me back to old Virginia -
Happy days are here again ...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:09 am
Quote:
All that about kerry and his answers like "I voted for it and then I voted against" is just more of the spin by the republicans.

He has an explanation for his statement and it is perfectly logical

Quite true. And here is the explanation.

Quote:
Kerry is a career politician who refuses to be caught holding a position for fear of not getting someones vote.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:30 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I was all set to vote for anybody but Bush and still am.

My thoughts exactly. I just wish I could vote over there.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:32 am
Many bills before congress have riders, making it impossible to always vote for even good ones. If you don't know the whole history of each bill, you may be misled looking at the results.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:41 am
McGentrix wrote:
Yes Panzade it is true and I'm pretty sure I said that back when Dean was the topic of the conversation. Dean was a fresh voice in politics. He had desire and ambition.

I believe you McG. Dean was my first choice also and I wish he could have run as an independent. I agree that Kerry is a career politician, but I've looked into his work and I'm satisfied that he at least feels an obligation towards the people he works for. My feeling about Bush is that he disdains the American people for being gullible enough to accept his dirty tricks. Kerry really wants us to be a great country. If he does the job half as well as Clinton did then he will be an excellent president.
0 Replies