Do any girls like men who are financially unstable?

Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:10 am
I'm sort of at a place where I'd like to have a companion, but also realizing that taking care of a family is insanely expensive, and all the women I've met put money/security as #1 priority. Problem is, I can't provide that. I suppose there may be women out there who are self-sufficient who might like a stay-at-home dad, but these seem nonexistent in my area, and I also can't find people who want to try to struggle through life together either.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 594 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed

jespah

Thu 4 Aug, 2016 06:57 am
@mlssufan01,
From your other topic, it seems you're struggling from paycheck to paycheck. You honestly think going Dutch on dates is going to help with that?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:08 am
@mlssufan01,
Of course, Miss, my BH for one
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 4 Aug, 2016 12:21 pm
@mlssufan01,
When my wife married me, I didn't have two pennies to rub together. I was in big debt, because I bought her a diamond ring that she wanted.
We now live a comfortable life without any money worries, and I retired early.
We raised two sons.
Struggling through life together was common in our generation. However, we had more opportunities back then after we graduated from college. It's become difficult for college graduates today, because many are unable to find jobs, and they continue to live with their parents.
Having the right education and/or skills can still provide for a comfortable living - even here in Silicon Valley. The biggest problem is the cost of living here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-engineer-negotiated-a-starting-salary-from-120k-to-250k-in-just-a-few-weeks-2016-4
0 Replies

Jain4Jain1

Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:55 pm
@mlssufan01,
Frankly speaking it all depends on girl. What is more important to her. Love or Money??

Talking about money, it is the more importance to live a good life. If a girl really love you still you should have enough money to support her love and live a happy life together.

Love is the necessary thing to be happy and feel that you are not alone in race. If you live with love and support then it will bring happiness naturally. If a girl really loves you then she is ready to spend her life with 1 piece of bread that you shared with her.

Firstly try to find the type of girl you want. There are lot of profiles in matrimonial sites where you can find your perfect match. You can find easily what you are looking for.
0 Replies