What is the most terrifying image in movie history?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 02:44 am
@Thomas33,
It was all a bit mismatched, I think they were trying to imitate Moore's League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, (the book, not the poor film.)

Jekyll and Hyde was a lot better, unfortunately they won't be making a second season.

Thomas33

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 06:09 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks for the video.
The Hyde character on Penny Dreadful was awful, as was Dracula; I think Dracula Untold was a much better incarnation.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 06:16 am
@Thomas33,
Jekyll and Hyde is very good, the central protagonist is the grandson of the RL Stevenson character.

Penny Dreadful didn't know what to do with itself, both Dorian Grey and Billie Piper's character could have been left out without affecting the plotline.
Thomas33

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
Honestly, the Billie Piper arc had great potential; where she was at the end of S2 was unexpected yet made sense.
My impression was that S3 would be entirely about her and Dorian Grey wreaking havoc, and the reason why I liked this idea was that the show started with her as an unassuming antagonist.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 08:26 am
@Thomas33,
It did, but they tried too much. She should have been in a different show. It was like a cavalcade of monsters, too much going on for any focus.
Thomas33

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 10:07 am
@izzythepush,
Did you see Dracula Untold?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 01:43 pm
@Thomas33,
No. Sorry.
0 Replies