wait or move on

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 08:58 am
My girl kinda broke up or put things on hold.
So this is what happened. I started dating this girl 4 months ago and errrthing was good. But I'd had just broken up with my ex, but we stayed friends beaus she was my first love and I was hers. So I kinda still cared for her, and was there when she needed me. But this ex is crazy and she wanted me back. But as she realized that me and the new girl were getting serious, she stalked my girl and said all sorts of bullshit about me.

But the problem is that, my new girl didn't want me to talk or answer my exs texts, but I was stupid enough to still cared for my bitch ass ex, behind my back, but I didn't have intentions to cheat or get back with my ex. But my ex did all this with hope, that I get dumped and she now can have me back. My girl flipped.

I even provided proof, (voice messages) of me and my ex talking. My girl listened to them and she believes that my ex is still in love with me, but the funny thing is that she said "for now imma do me"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 588 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 09:05 am
@realraw45,
So you were foolish enough to interact with your ex when you didn't want to, and your current girlfriend said not to?
0 Replies

FashionRCD

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 08:28 am
@realraw45,
move on . Let's go to mc do Smile
0 Replies