I think he is a player

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:26 pm
I am forty plus so I don't have time to waste. I have been with this guy for 3.5 years. He is a few years younger. He has an ex-girl who has two sons by him. She left him for another guy over 8 years ago and went on to have four more kids for that guy. They hardly spoke (what i was told) unless something pertaining to the boys, who are teenagers. We had a rocky relationship because e is controlling. He thinks that we should go everywhere together. I don't think so. A month ago I broke up with him. I was tired of the drama, day in day out. I do not miss him. He on the other hand will not leave me alone. However, after trash talking his ex ( we had arguments because I defended her) which was a turn off for me, he and her became FB friends, so much that he made a comment on her page and use the shortened version of her name. Then for me to find out that after her guy left her, and all those kids, around the same time I told him he had to go. Basically, as soon as she got single, after 8 years he and her are back to being buddies, but he is calling off my phone trying to get back with me. Am I wrong to feel that he has been lying to me all this time, and that he orchestrated these dram so that we never get to the other level because he was not 100 percent into me. He said that I am insecure. I say that he is a player. What is your take on this situation from the information I presented?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,657 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 05:53 am
@youjustdontknow,
My take is that you care too much about what's going on with someone you are no longer dating.

Block him from social media and move on with your life.
0 Replies

gorff

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 12:21 pm
@youjustdontknow,
He says he thinks you are insecure. He didn't just say that in the moment. He thought that for a while. And took advantage of that for a while. Look at him and her to validate that. He has a cheating mentality and you are right, you went with your gut on the player thing, and probably have lots of examples to make you feel that way. They arent just feelings, they are based on facts. The writing is on the wall darling
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 12:35 pm
Isn't it funny how we push something way, but then want it back only when someone else might want it?

That's what has happened here.

The idea that they might get back together - or at the very least resume being friends - is enough to wonder if you should take him back.

Make a list of WHY YOU DROPPED HIM. I doubt if it had anything to do with anyone else, it was because he treated you so badly. Remember those feelings.

Then let him go. Just like football: kick back and then block Smile
0 Replies

FashionRCD

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 08:29 am
@youjustdontknow,
Hello .
0 Replies