Bf Conversation

ell1

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 03:00 pm
Bf told me that our relationship it is only for fun, because I live too far. And that it will take time for me to relocate, and that he is not willing to relocate since he have job and all his family is hear. And then when I ask him does he want to stop with me just because I am not in this moment in position to travel that far, he told me that we will continue to see where it goes after that he massaged me few times, and usually he told me that he is very busy.
I just wonder what that mean?

contrex

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 03:44 pm
That mean "find new boyfriend who is not asshole".
ell1

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 03:52 pm
@contrex,
Well I did not told all: Actually he say that is for fun because I I'm sorry, but I do not have the money to make a trip like that. I know you want more than just fun, I just can't handle being with someone I cannot see in person and go do things with. It could take you a while to try to relocate. I just don't want to put my life on hold waiting for something that may never even happen. What is mean? How can I fix it?
jespah

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:19 pm
@ell1,
You fix it by taking YOUR life off hold and showering your affections on someone who is available and closer to you geographically.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:55 pm
@ell1,
is this part of what he said?

ell1 wrote:
I just don't want to put my life on hold waiting for something that may never even happen.

if so, he's telling you that he is not going to be in a relationship with you - he's looking for an in-person/fun relationship - not a long-distance/serious relationship

__

there's nothing to fix

he's not in a relationship with you. you're in there by yourself

time to move on and find someone local who is looking for the kind of relationship you are
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:58 pm
@ell1,
ell1 wrote:

Bf told me that our relationship it is only for fun,

you do understand that he's not your boyfriend, right?
ell1

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 03:04 am
@ehBeth,
He ad the end told me Okay then, we can keep going. See where it goes. That why I do not know what to do?
0 Replies

ell1

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 04:29 am
The problem also in hear, is because he actually do want serious relationship, jus he seam that he afraid of difficulty he alone ask like that: You do know that this won't turn into anything serious, right? Realistically, you live too far. I'm not trying to do a long distance thing. This is just for fun. Is it only because of our current circumstance like that or he is like that, what if I cannot find other near me that why I start ldr. Something telling me that he actually does want that but it is difficult. Can I get some serious advice?
jespah

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:18 am
@ell1,
He said to you -
Quote:
You do know that this won't turn into anything serious, right? Realistically, you live too far. I'm not trying to do a long distance thing. This is just for fun.

Aside from bonking you over the head with your own tablet PC, how clear does he have to make things?

He told you -
  • It is not serious
  • It will not become serious
  • You are too far away
  • He is just having fun

He is trying to be nice to you and convince you that some pleasant Skype chatting (sexting, too? I don't know and I won't judge that) does not mean anything special to him.

The problem is, he is being far too nice, and you are attaching to his being nice like a remora.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 08:57 am
@ell1,
He is trying to politely tell you that there is no relationship possibility with you.

He is very clear in his messaging.

Maybe he'll have to be rude to make you understand.
0 Replies

ell1

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 08:03 am
I know that I am telling story only in part, but that what he told me about that our relation cannot turn into anything serious, it was suddenly after three month of starting again, we had been together one year before that for six month but I stop. One year after he was contact me to ask me to accept his contact. What I did, but I told him that I do not want to be with him if this not going to go into serious. And he told me that we go slowly and that he is now with me. I am bit confuse, during that three month he was very nice been contact me several time a week sometime every day. How he can change himself so suddenly? What I am going to do if he text me again? Beside he been saying I am sorry. On some way he promise something and afterheat change it.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 08:48 am
@ell1,
You have gotten plenty of serious advice and refuse to listen to it.
0 Replies