having a crush on someone....

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:48 pm
Did I read that you're about 10 years out of high school, class241? In that case, it's about time you asked a guy out. Women have been doing their share of the asking for at least 35 years now.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:09 pm
princesspupule wrote:
My screen name is Princess Pupule, a name made famous in a hapa-haole song, http://hulahips.com/words/princesspupule.html

Also, ftr, as a hawaiian word for the day, "pupule" (pronounced pu-poo'-ly) means crazy, but with the connotation of crazy like a fox, not mentally ill deranged (which is "lolo pupule." Twisted Evil )

Just thought I'd take a moment to correct your misperception. Razz

Aloha, PP

My apologies princess...if my memory serves me correctly this wasn't the first time I have butchered your name.
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:11 pm
HUNNIE if you like him so much ask him if maybe one day you guys can go out for lunch or for some coffee then hang out and give him your number, if he really liked you he would call you but if he NEVER calls, their are plenty of other fish in the sea. Smile But if he likes you he will definitely call then go for it start hangin out more and eventually say "I always wondered if you would go out with me, I like you alot and I want to have a relationship together." He will assume that was a sweet thing to say and he will say i think thats a great idea or like nah im not ready. Then just say something like okay we should be good firends and you kno like that. If nothing works out im sorry but then you DO NOT kno how to conversate with men im sorry! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

class241

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 11:35 am
re
well i was hoping to see him at the gym this weekend but i didnt. I went at the same times that i saw him last weekend-no such luck. I think i'm going to let this go...if i happen to see him sometime in the future, great...but i dont know how i'll feel by then. It kind of feels like my 'crush' is dying off since i havent seen him. It is exciting having a crush on someone, maybe i got caught up in the excitiement especially since it had been so long since i'd felt that way before. I just rarely see a man that interests me these days ):
0 Replies