How to let her know I'm interested?

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:35 pm
So there's this girl that i go to college to with. We're on summer vacation right now and I'm a freshman going into my sophomore year and she's a sophomore going into her junior year. So i didn't really talk to her over the school year because i was in a "Relationship" or i thought it was but she was actually just using me for sex. But thats a whole different story. Anyway she recently posted a comment on Facebook that I liked and then commented on because i liked it so much. Then i noticed who she was and started a little Facebook stalking and i checked to see if she was single and she is and I'm pretty interested in her. so then she replied to my comment and said "thank you". Then I went on Instagram to do a little bit more stalking (I'm so sorry but she's really hot) and i noticed that i wasn't following her so then i followed her and liked 2 pics then. After about a week I was surfing Instagram when i saw another pic and i commented on it, and less than 5min later she followed me back. Another week went by and i got in an argument with one of my high school friends on Facebook about the topic that she had written about 2 weeks ago, so i messaged her asking her if could re-share her post. and she responded instantly with a "Go for it!!", so i wrote "Kk" and i did. She's hot and i definitely want to ****, but on the other hand I'm no the type of guy that does one night stands or FWB. they just don't work for me. So I basically just want to know if you guys and girls think i did enough for her to know that I'm interested in her? If so or if not, What else should i do? I don't want to seem weird!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 428 • Replies: 9

ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:38 pm
@Flash123,
get her number . call her. ask her out.

You know - communicate.
Flash123

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:44 pm
@ehBeth,
Yoooo, your an asshole. Lmfao, but so true
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Are you that reactive in real life? ehBeth is a pretty sane woman.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:49 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I was just looking at some of his other posts. chai's pegged him.
Flash123

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:52 pm
@ehBeth,
relax i was joking
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:54 pm
@ehBeth,
'K

I guess 'k is too short.
0 Replies

Flash123

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:54 pm
@ossobucotemp,
relax i was joking
ehBeth

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:57 pm
@Flash123,
I'm very relaxed. Somewhere between chill and mellow is my current state.

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:00 pm
@Flash123,
no, you were not. You were doing an asshole routine.
0 Replies