0 Replies

niglet

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 10:27 pm
anyone wanna battle
theprofessor

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2012 11:11 pm
@niglet,
lets go Wink

im a play nicky nicky nine door an ring your bell ,dog ima rape an overtake ya god bring u hell,u think u swell , i havent even hit you yet,bitch you wet , then whys ur clitorus drippin, cause i coudlnt fit in , n ripped him , a new one , u dumb ,u have as much brains as precum,im freddy kreug leave you scared ta dream ,n u choking ya self faggot david caradine,slice ya throat as u prepare ta scream,tear ya spleen out ya mouth an douse u in kerosine , shove matches up ya crack , an light the pack,ur **** gettin burned, replaced ya lube fa sperm with hotsauce an lubriderm , n u still aint ******* hot , heres a 9 a rhyme an a full clip ,n u still dont have a ******* shot ,put him inside my tv just to watch him rot ...

dont even start pussy fart as i spark the lighter inside ya , now this pussies on fire, bon fire , bon voyage on ya iron maiden journey, razor bladin ya gurney , ur surely no raiden squirlly nuts how u think ur shocking , whys ur bitch married to my cock ring ,this is terd island an ur not king , constipated on a fagget, u couldn’t cum hard if u masterbated , with ya ass sedated , ur shits asleep ,sow ya butt shut , n feed you till you rip ur cheeks,don’t care how much cock you swallow , you wont say dick ta me… n I’ll nic’s um like Nixon ur history
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 12:23 am
@niglet,
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nigletttttttttttt
theprofessor

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 03:28 am
@theprofessor,
u eat um emcees up, u mean get beat up , capped when ya knees touch ya head ,six deep with ya feet up,buried upside down ,infested with worms ,bird food , u think ur fly now, n sick cause the segull’s got bird flu,im in ur girls **** this doesn’t concern you,gonna learn dude she was kissin you with my sperm splooge on term 2 every words true, word where you learn the term crew , when I burned you with multiple urns used for your family members , torch emcees coroner reports , wash ma hands in thee embers ,remember I slapped ya with half ya uncle an 2 quarters your aunts clit,n ya moms dick ,im beyond sick diseases catch me, u done Jackson like yo name is reggie , michael , Samuel L MuthaFucka
hit ya with a middle acronym its true blood ann-a paquin ,just like yo ass u can pack it in ,u wanna come back again , have ta get ya spine from me first ,using it to write the lines of this verse ...

get on this level .........
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 04:00 am
Song of the South Freestyle

[Verse]
Zipadee doo dah, zipadee yay
My, oh, my, what a brilliant day
Autistik's here to play this little badminton game
and serve the shuttlecock and let it fly like Emirates plane
(*sound of airplane*)
Watch out, the cock's dancing your way
Better do something quick, pull out your racquet and sway
I got an arsenal of awesome moves that I'd like to try
while watching Anna Kournikova groove herself side to side
Even Serena and Venus Williams are down for a ride
It's the women's open championships, and I'm the only guy
By the bye, where on Earth did Tim Henman go?
Last time we heard of him, he was playing in Tokyo
in 2006 against Roger Federer
Ended up losing to him and becoming a runner-up
You mean to tell me that he went all the way to Switzerland
just to get his butt kicked by a little Swiss ****?
Goddamn - the Swissy got our Englishman ripped off
Now Timmy wants back his big tips and he's pissed off
Henman got pissed on
It's bad enough that England gets offed from every football tournament
and they haven't won one since '66
And I went and bought myself a T-shirt from Scotland, now that is some sticky ****
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
You're just mad this man can spit a sexy magnum opus!
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 04:08 am
@theprofessor,
From what Amazon has given me, Cubase is rather limited compared to what FL Studio can do. Perhaps I should go for FL Studio since I feel quite creative? They've priced the complete package at £109.00 ($172.31) and the educational package at £86.17 (roughly $136). Would it be worth it? Let me know.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 05:39 am
@theprofessor,
Quote:
pretty good reason Smile how bout you homie ?

I been hanging in there. Nothing new in the News today.

0 Replies

bgwin96

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 09:50 am
@dauer,
Im a tyrinacal canibal, yeah hannibal /incredible invincible, with indivisible curses hidden within verses/im a sorceror slash murderor cause i kill the flow with the venom i spew and the words within them i brew/ incomprehensible, few understand im grand, a one man band/and i can not be bemused or confused you dont need to cough your excused/ im baracuda slash dracula back at you bro with an explicit flow to stop the show make there jaws drop like whoah!
Bambino

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 09:57 am
@bgwin96,
YOU'RE EXCUSED
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:41 am
True story, mofos!

We've just had a major power cut at the postal office and it is pouring down like Niagara Falls in this bitch!
theprofessor

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:34 am
@Illustraight,
so i need people to somehow make me understand this

i battled on facebook an they say the other guy one

would someone please tell me how ????

Nicky Santoro Yo I'm gonna straight body this guy fuckin micheal Myers/and set this muthafucka on fire til his life expires everybody light those lighters/I'm butcher wit a machete,I'll put ya in my Chevy/cause you don't know what's comin look ya ain't ready/I murder rappers slowly,I guess ya would have to know me/and I don't need a pistol to come in and blast you homie/it's revelation,and I'm in it got the devil waitin/I'm locked up in a psyche ward strangling myself wit this mic cord like a mental patient/and this is hardly rapping,they call me Charlie Manson/cause I feed people acid and make people kill people that's how a party happens/
13 hours ago · Like · 3

Michael Dugas im a play nicky nicky nine door an ring your bell ,dog ima rape an overtake ya god bring u hell,u think u swell , i havent even hit you yet,bitch you wet , then whys ur clitorus drippin, cause i coudlnt fit in , n ripped him , a new one , u dumb ,u have as much brains as precum,im freddy kreug leave you scared ta dream ,n u choking ya self faggot david caradine,slice ya throat as u prepare ta scream,tear ya spleen out ya mouth an douse u in kerosine , shove matches up ya crack , an light the pack,ur **** gettin burned, replaced ya lube fa sperm with hotsauce an lubriderm , n u still aint ******* hot , heres a 9 a rhyme an a full clip ,n u still dont have a ******* shot ,put him inside my tv just to watch him rot ....
13 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4

Nicky Santoro **** face speaking off Freddy Krueger,I'm a cocked and ready Luger/just about to chop you the **** up and turn you into spaghetti noodles/oh and hot sauce and lubriderm,I'll pop off and give you the sperm/you so eagerly want I can't do **** to this worm/and someone should give this faggot therapy/cause ima about to choke him wit a belt,David caradine/and I'll show right up to your house for a muthafuckin rhyme war/wit a nine to the peep hole your right bitch it is Nicky Nicky nine door:
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Michael Dugas dont even start pussy fart as i spark the lighter inside ya , now this pussies on fire, bon fire , bon voyage on ya iron maiden journey, razor bladin ya gurney , ur surely no raiden squirlly nuts how u think ur shocking , whys ur bitch married to my cock ring ,this is terd island an ur not king , constipated on a fagget, u couldn’t cum hard if u masterbated , with ya ass sedated , ur shits asleep ,sow ya butt shut , n feed you till you rip ur cheeks,don’t care how much cock you swallow , you wont say dick ta me… n I’ll nic’s um like Nixon ur history
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Danny Ferrell ‎71 views so far
11 hours ago · Like

Nicky Santoro Homie I'm not the one you wanna fight so push me hard/like when I kick ya moms in the **** til she pussy farts/so in all honesty I think ya should come harder than that/cause I'll come back up in this bitch bombardier your raps/I'm givin th...See More
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Michael Dugas u eat um emcees up, u mean get beat up , capped when ya knees touch ya head ,six deep with ya feet up,buried upside down ,infested with worms ,bird food , u think ur fly now, n sick cause the segull’s got bird flu,im in ur girls **** this d...See More
7 hours ago · Like

Rap Battle Central reading this battle i have you guys a winner in a few
2 hours ago · Like

Rap Battle Central ok homie both you have killer mediphores, got it, it was tough but only one of you flipped what the other was saying, michael you flipped some, but nicky flipped almost everything you sayed to him,, im going with nicky nine door lol,, dugas you are a hella mc for sure homie keep bringing the fire, just tryin flip alittle more i think you got what it takes to shine
2 hours ago · Edited · Like

Nicky Santoro Thanks homie
59 minutes ago · Like

Nicky Santoro And micheal I give you props homie u brought crazy fire you were bringing some crazy lines
58 minutes ago · Like
theprofessor

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:42 am
hey guys ---- u wanna tell me who u think won this battle ?
I dont need dickriding just honesty Smile

Nicky Santoro Yo I'm gonna straight body this guy fuckin micheal Myers/and set this muthafucka on fire til his life expires everybody light those lighters/I'm butcher wit a machete,I'll put ya in my Chevy/cause you don't know what's comin look ya ain't ready/I murder rappers slowly,I guess ya would have to know me/and I don't need a pistol to come in and blast you homie/it's revelation,and I'm in it got the devil waitin/I'm locked up in a psyche ward strangling myself wit this mic cord like a mental patient/and this is hardly rapping,they call me Charlie Manson/cause I feed people acid and make people kill people that's how a party happens/
14 hours ago · Like · 3

Michael Dugas im a play nicky nicky nine door an ring your bell ,dog ima rape an overtake ya god bring u hell,u think u swell , i havent even hit you yet,bitch you wet , then whys ur clitorus drippin, cause i coudlnt fit in , n ripped him , a new one , u dumb ,u have as much brains as precum,im freddy kreug leave you scared ta dream ,n u choking ya self faggot david caradine,slice ya throat as u prepare ta scream,tear ya spleen out ya mouth an douse u in kerosine , shove matches up ya crack , an light the pack,ur **** gettin burned, replaced ya lube fa sperm with hotsauce an lubriderm , n u still aint ******* hot , heres a 9 a rhyme an a full clip ,n u still dont have a ******* shot ,put him inside my tv just to watch him rot ....
13 hours ago · Edited · Like · 4

Nicky Santoro **** face speaking off Freddy Krueger,I'm a cocked and ready Luger/just about to chop you the **** up and turn you into spaghetti noodles/oh and hot sauce and lubriderm,I'll pop off and give you the sperm/you so eagerly want I can't do **** to this worm/and someone should give this faggot therapy/cause ima about to choke him wit a belt,David caradine/and I'll show right up to your house for a muthafuckin rhyme war/wit a nine to the peep hole your right bitch it is Nicky Nicky nine door:
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Michael Dugas dont even start pussy fart as i spark the lighter inside ya , now this pussies on fire, bon fire , bon voyage on ya iron maiden journey, razor bladin ya gurney , ur surely no raiden squirlly nuts how u think ur shocking , whys ur bitch married to my cock ring ,this is terd island an ur not king , constipated on a fagget, u couldn’t cum hard if u masterbated , with ya ass sedated , ur shits asleep ,sow ya butt shut , n feed you till you rip ur cheeks,don’t care how much cock you swallow , you wont say dick ta me… n I’ll nic’s um like Nixon ur history
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Danny Ferrell ‎71 views so far
12 hours ago · Like

Nicky Santoro Homie I'm not the one you wanna fight so push me hard/like when I kick ya moms in the **** til she pussy farts/so in all honesty I think ya should come harder than that/cause I'll come back up in this bitch bombardier your raps/I'm givin this mutherfuck uppercuts/and while he's just about to hit the ground I'll deliver another punch/bitch I'm like thunder like lighting I only kill/this ain't a match up I eat emcees this is Tyson and Holyfield/and we ain't even met but I bet you would blow me still/and if you don't one of your faggot crew or homies will/so **** cliques,bloods,crips/guns,clips,run quick,one click,done bitch/
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Michael Dugas u eat um emcees up, u mean get beat up , capped when ya knees touch ya head ,six deep with ya feet up,buried upside down ,infested with worms ,bird food , u think ur fly now, n sick cause the segull’s got bird flu,im in ur girls **** this doesn’t concern you,gonna learn dude she was kissin you with my sperm splooge on term 2 every words true,word where you learn the term crew , when I burned you with multiple urns used for your family members , torch emcees coroner reports , wash ma hands in thee embers ,remember I slapped ya with half ya uncle an 2 quarters your aunts clit,n ya moms dick ,im beyond sick diseases catch me, u done Jackson like yo name is reggie , michael , Samuel L MuthaFucka
hit ya with a middle acronym its true blood ann-a paquin ,just like yo ass u can pack it in ,u wanna come back again , have ta get ya spine from me first ,using it to write the lines of this verse
8 hours ago · Like

Rap Battle Central reading this battle i have you guys a winner in a few
2 hours ago · Like

Rap Battle Central ok homie both you have killer mediphores, got it, it was tough but only one of you flipped what the other was saying, michael you flipped some, but nicky flipped almost everything you sayed to him,, im going with nicky nine door lol,, dugas you are a hella mc for sure homie keep bringing the fire, just tryin flip alittle more i think you got what it takes to shine
2 hours ago · Edited · Like

Nicky Santoro Thanks homie
about an hour ago · Like

Nicky Santoro And micheal I give you props homie u brought crazy fire you were bringing some crazy lines
Illustraight

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:51 am
@theprofessor,
I have no idea, but one thing's for sure: this Nicky Santoro really fancies himself as a hardcore rapper. Congratulating you is one thing, but I reckon he's doing it just to give himself a pat on the back; perhaps a "well done, Nick, you showed him respect that'll throw him off the scent that he really hates you" kind of perspective.
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:03 pm
@theprofessor,
I didnt even read the third round cuz u had him in two yours flowed better had more punches half of Nicky's **** wasn't even battle material and umma say this again like I said with jimmy damage MENTIONING THE OTHER PERSONS LINE AND THEN MOVE ON ISN'T A FLIP which is EXACTLY what Nicky did your punches were harder more intricate and hard hitting I'll give nicky the multi battle by a slight bit but other than that domination
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:07 pm
@theprofessor,
Quote:
hey guys ---- u wanna tell me who u think won this battle ?
I dont need dickriding just honesty

Honestly you did good but that is in the eye of the beholder that is judging you and that does not mean that you were not the best because some people think differently.
theprofessor

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:56 pm
@reasoning logic,
you think ur a GOD , u have it backwards DOG , ur a bitch,toilet rapper on some urine ****, im the fastest one cumming in a flash peewee hermans dick,I cut ya breaks u ******* fake ur not stopping this ,u never stand an fight u famine strike an think ur droppin ****…middle of a humancentipede ur just talking **** ,fagget im not your dad get off my dick ,throw keys in ya mouth n lock ya lips till ur coughing sick drop in to a coffin, bitch ur getting pounded in the pound by a bloodhound ,im in hell with saten he’s sayin u never was down ,wut now u ******* clown , im stuffing your entire family in a car ,drive it off a barge , glass shards in ya throat , think ur hard n dope crackhead ya not coke ,you’d still get popped , this is real hip hop …
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 03:02 pm
@theprofessor,
Quote:
you think ur a GOD
I take it that you are joking but if not and you are not looking for honesty then listen to a dick rider if you wish. Wink