theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:29 pm
@theprofessor,
yo everyone - Ignore these guys , there feeding off it , there trolls that have no lives so they try to appear important by distorting are's with hate an feeble actions

talk to me , talk to bambs , talk to ills an shutdown an anyone else that wants to help improve and grow as a community ...

its senseless to feed in to there ego , they think because they are recieving attention because there good at what there doin

there only good at causing issues so people give them attention

in the long game - anyone really serious , will only be fueled by these petty haters ...

im confident i my skills , cause I can prove it without a doubt anytime any place , as fast as you can snap ur fingers , Im capable ....

if you wanna build to that ,sip haterade like gatorade n play the game;)
Bambino

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:30 pm
@theprofessor,
amen.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:32 pm
@theprofessor,
Illustraight - I really enjoy your style , that was nice to read , the stroryline was solid
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:47 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Emeritus is a template rapper. His "norse epoch" and his "creamy butterscotch" were the same flows with different catskins. Plus, I've listened to his silly-ass canadannabe lisp-freestylin' on facebook. I'm suprised that kid's friends don't tell him how it is.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:52 pm
@k copelin,
Yeah but he's still out here doing it cuz he loves it not acting like a premadonna refusing to write cuz he feels his competition doesn't deserve the right
k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:55 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I'm just lookin for some competition. Back in the day, "Professor" used to give me **** to think about and in turn write about. I ain't bein a primadonna cuz I aint even talkin about myself. I'm talkin about a fallen star.
Bambino

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:56 pm
every rapper claimin to be a mixture of Big and Pac, imma mixture of me and me.... -Royce Da 5'9
0 Replies

dfc100

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:58 pm
@apacalypse,
ok lets do it then apacalypse vs everyone else on this rap forum
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:58 pm
@k copelin,
You are because u refuse to write cuz the competition isn't up to your "standards" when u haven't even proven **** it's easy to say your the best it's another thing to come prove it everyday
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:59 pm
@dfc100,
How's Matt lol
dfc100

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:01 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lmao i have no idea and i dont want to know lol..... i'm done with that fag anyway hes nothing but a pussy
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:02 pm
@dfc100,
Go to his house with a friend recording when he answers start spitting if he pussies out everyone knows who he really is
0 Replies

k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:06 pm
@k copelin,
Lastly, this goes out to every "1." I am willing to bet a cold-million none of y'all have ever been to a real free-style rap battle (and watchin the bonus material on 8-mile doesn't count) because in real life, real rappers would never pat eachother on the back like you nerds do. I'm serious. That **** doesn't happen. Even among crews (unless that faggot ass **** happens to go on behind closet doors or some ****, cuz I never seen it).
I seriously wonder if you want to be seen as wannabes sometimes, like that is intentionally part of your image. If it is, its fuckin disrespectful to those who respect the art. And so in turn, I then wonder if you fools are really a bunch of racists no-life fuckin low-life intellectuals with nothin better to do than pose as kids posin as rappers. This **** pisses me off more than your fake ass flows.
k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:08 pm
@k copelin,
I mean seriously... a fuckin battle with categories and scores? ....seriously?
apacalypse

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:14 pm
@k copelin,
thats not true.....

0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:16 pm
@k copelin,
Cuz we give eachother tips and compliment there lyrics were fake mcs? I battled every single rapper in my school layed down everyone and wtf are u talking about nobody pays eachother on the back watch ANY and I mean ANY extra footage from a kotd or a grind time battle ******* dizaster who was pissed off as hell at Canibus ******* said he was the greatest rapper he ever heard adter a heated battle and Canibus who called diz horrible many times ******* said "if I was the best then I'm passing the torch to you" rappers don't pat eachother on the back? Come on we're all in this for the love of the game it's faggots like you who make it all about themselves that are ruining it get the **** out of here u don't even know what your talking about even guys who ******* HATE eachother still compliment lines from other guys and fake ass flows? It's text u can't tell a flow from text I've **** on my entire school and wools from schools around me who are supposed to be considered "elite" I get I'm the booth when I can what have u done?
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:17 pm
@k copelin,
That I didn't really understand I think battles should just be a win or lose call
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:21 pm
@k copelin,
Dawg ur just mad that no one loves ur **** and u get raped at every battle u go in to
0 Replies

samyboy27

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:21 pm
@k copelin,
that some real funny ****...you owe me a "cold mill" cuz i have

i have battled in school with kids and got my ass handed to me cuz i thought i was good....they beat me so bad i didnt show up in school the next day and i wasnt cocky anymore.....the only fuckin reason we "pattin each other on the back" is because some people need the motivation...dumbass....and besides i dont act like a 15 year old kid...I AM a fuckin 15 year old kid....i dont come here actin like sum fuckin scholar who pretends to be a fuckin genius in vocabulary.....**** YOU....what makes you think your better then every one else!!!!.if you are some fuckin scholar then use real fuckin words.....half the time i honestly dont know what the **** your sayin......im fuckin speechless by this asshole
k copelin

Reply Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:24 pm
@samyboy27,
now you muthafuckers are given me some **** to write about.