shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:03 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lol@white,,,i'm bout to write up some guidelines,,,,and in it i wrote that ill and prof will be the favorites so to make it interesting,,i have to keep them apart in the brackets,,lol
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:08 pm
@theprofessor,
i will use the rating system,,but prof i NEED u to be in it,,because i'm gonna have to sit it out and moderate and follow the points if u dont mind,,,i mean i could use ur help in holding it down,,i would like to replace topics part,,with a personals categorie,,i mean the topic is the battle,,,so the personals could be just going after what we know about the person since they been on the site
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:10 pm
@shutdownpow,
Make it clear NO GRUDGES SHOULD BE HELD ABOUT ANYTHING
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:10 pm
@MURDOCK212,
lots of good activity going on ,,,so i have to ask murdock and sin 2 win if they down,,,i need to know before i make the slots up
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:14 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
yeah i got that in there white,,,i'm going to gor for 8 slots just to keep it simple,,i'm gonna include the vets,,but if there is interest from the newer guys,,the vets can just moderate,,and u bambi and prof can critique and help some of the guys along,,so when they take their skills somewhere else they can feel somewhat confident in their skills
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:23 pm
@shutdownpow,
So it looks like

Me
Bambs
Dfc
Ill
Prof
Samy
Sin2win
Murdock

??
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:25 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Make it 12 if u can get enough people cuz there's still KO, you, darknova, apacalypse
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:31 pm
NRP SUMMER RAP BATTLE TOURNAMENT
OKAY,,,FIRST OFF FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW,,A BAR IS ONE FULL RHYME,,USUALLY 2 LINES,,MAKE IT LONG OR SHORT,,WHATEVER U NEED TO GET UR POINT ACROSS
WE ARE GONNA HAVE 8 SLOTS,,,IF UR INTERESTED,,,CHECK IN TO THIS POST BY SATURDAY NIGHT,,,HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET A SOLID EIGHT,,I WOULD LIKE THE VETS TO BE DOWN,,BUT IF THERE ARE SOME NEWER KIDS,MAYBE WE SHOULD LET THEM GO AT IT AND WE MODERATE AND CRITIQUE..WE WILL SEE WHO SIGNS UP
ITS FIVE BARS,,DUE 24 HOURS AFTER BOTH EMCEES CHECK IN,,EXAMPLE,,ME AND PROF SUPPOSED TO BATTLE,,I CHECK THEN HE CHECKS,,WE GOT 24 HRS TO DROP,,IF ONE DROPS,,THE OTHER DOESNT,,THE DROP WINS...I WILL POST THE BRACKETS SUNDAY NIGHT AND THE FIRST 2 BATTLES,,THE PROFESSOR HAS COME UP WITH A 5 CATEGORY VOTING SYSTEM WE WILL USE,,I WILL POST THAT LATER,,PLEASE VOTE AND EXPLAIN UR VOTE,,TO HELP GUYS WORK ON THEIR CRAFT,,IT WILL BE AN NCAA TOURNEY BRACKET SET UP,,WE WILL DO TWO BATTLES AT A TIME,,WE VOTE,PICK A WINNER,,THEY CHILL,,THEN THE NEXT 2 BATTLES GO,,UNTIL WE GET A SEMI FINAL,,THEN FINAL,,THE FINAL WILL BE 10 BARS DUE IN 48 HOURS,,,NO BITING OFF COURSE,,U CAN FLIP UR OPPONENTS LINES,,AND U CAN RECYCLE A LINE OR TWO,,JUST DONT GET CRAZY WITH IT,LOL,,ILLUSTRAIGHT AND PROF ARE THE PROHIBITIVE FAVORITES,,SO I WILL TRY AND KEEP THEM APART,,AND IF THERES AND OVER FLOW,,MAYBE THEY CAN JUST SIT THIS ONE OUT AND DO CRITIQUES,,WE WILL SEE WHO SIGNS UP,,PLEASE NOONE CATCH FEELINGS,,AND MAKE GRUDGE VOTES,,LETS BE HONEST AND TRY TO HELP THE GUY WHO MIGHT HAVE LOST NOT KICK HIM WHEN HE IS DOWN,,LOSS AINT NOTHING BUT AN OPPURTUNITY TO IMPROVE,,,,CHECK IN TO THIS POST IF YA DOWN,,,I WILL SEE WHATS UP BY SATURDAY NIGHT
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:32 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I WILL WHITEY,,LETS SEE WHO SIGNS UP AND WE CAN DETERMINE HOW WE GONNA SET IT UP,,THANX MAN
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:32 pm
@shutdownpow,
I'M CHECKING IN RIGHT NOW,,THERES IS ONE,LOL
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:35 pm
throwing flows at windows , picking up shattered pieces of thesis
cut n re stitch , the genes quick , hussein bolt ya brain ,novacaine ,nope no soda mane ,cut open ya scalp a bit alphabet soup sip ur last one when I uh salt ya brain , you'll vultures came picking up pieces of culture change,all ur same collars lame ,all ur sayin ,is the same thang,u took a RISK i think its time for a game change or a name change , u hasbin's , has borrowed ever thing you have from HASBORO ,ur whole LIFE you SCRABBLE on a TRIVIAL PURSUIT, listen im hippin diction thats's depicting my pic bin baried , in the dictionary,pickin PICTIONARY draw u a picture an GUESS WHO ,
SORRY dont think you have a CLUE freal dude who killed you in hip hop ,with his cock , in ya moms lip lock, CHECKER your chest an play CHESS with death ,CRANIUM packing stadiums,totin eighty guns in the heart tounge spark eighty suns , most emcees all fer cash i can't alter that jsst think its BALDERDASH ,n call it whack , im throwing AXIS n ALLIES hatchets ,my throwings sick you dont wanna catch it ,my WAR HAMMER thors hammer norse grammer ,CONNECT FOUR a your organs charlie fourth horsein during OPERATION ,occupation ox ya fakes n take a BATTLESHIP to a battle spit gravol n some mad ill sick, take no chance , advance to go collect 2 hundred reasons to say **** a MONOPOLY,throw the cash in the pot n drop a free parking my butt ,but im bored mane,its a Board Game , so borang, im done with this NO MORE GAMES !!!
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:35 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
THATS A NICE LINE UP...BUT I JUST CHECKED MYSELF IN,,SO I'M WAITING,,,AND GUYS IF UR GONNA GET DOWN,,START WRITING UR **** NOW,,WE WANT SOME CREATIVE FIRE!!!!,LOL
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:36 pm
@shutdownpow,
Checking in Very Happy
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:37 pm
@theprofessor,
WAR HAMMER THORS HAMMER NORSE GRAMMER,,COME ON PROF,,UR GONNA SCARE DUDES AWAY,,NASTY SICK,,,BUT CHECK IN TO THE TOURNEY FOR ME,,LIKE I SAID IF WE HAVE ENUFF HEADS,,SIT IT OUT,YOU HAVE DONE ENUFF ON THIS SITE TO BE RESPECTED IN THAT WAY,,I WILL NEED U TO HELP ME DO CRITIQUES AND ****
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:37 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
SHUTDOWNPOW
WHITE MONKEY
SO FAR
Illustraight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:38 pm
@thedarknova,
You're gonna leave me shook?
Ha! You must be dreaming, crook!
In fact, you couldn't make a tambourine shook
if you dumped it in the trunk of your Toyota Previa vehicle 
and took it down the scenic route while bumping Busta Rhymes through your speakers
You can, take me like a lump sum, shake me like a slut's bum
Rape me like a woman and bake me with your oven on
Pop me through the skull with a six-shooter gun
like a Texan cowboy against a Mex in the slums
You can, take your pants off and have sex with my Mum
You can rock and roll like Elvis Presley and them
You can, chow on a box like a lesbian hon
who's had her lingerie undone by a nest full of hunks
Rip my balls off and cut them into vegetable chunks
Dip them in sauce and eat them in a restaurant hut
But I'll still wreck you mentally, so it's best you get and flee
Lest you be, become my special recipe
Just like Gordon Ramsay and his foie-gras and aperitifs
When he cooks the artichokes and makes the salads freshly
Let me, take you on a journey inside the mind of this ill emcee
Take him to the nurse because you do not know how sickly he is
His GP couldn't tell what he's developing
A cold, a cough, legionellosis or breath disease
(exhaling) I won't hold my breath even to let you speak
I'll sentence darknova and exile him into Neptune's streets
Or even further out the Milky Way where the celestials meet
Light years ahead like Captain Picard and the Trek team
You dare to mention rappers like professor, me
and bambino; you make me laugh, take a rest and ease!
Because at the end of the day, you've just been sautéed
Cooked, served, and barbecued and eating food is my forte!
shutdownpow

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:39 pm
@Illustraight,
YOU CHECKING IN TO THE TOURNEY ILLUSTRAIGHT?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:39 pm
@shutdownpow,
Did u press the caps lock or something lmao
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:40 pm
@shutdownpow,
I'll and prof should have a battle then champ gets to face the winner
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 05:40 pm
@shutdownpow,
yea i can be in

and ya the personals idea is the exact change i was thinking

and sweet yea im in where do i sign up ?
0 Replies