dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:20 pm
me and you, well I dont know..... they use some mad rhymes, they come with the Multies and ****.. and the word play they use is crazy, like this one guy said as a punchline/wordplay was " man, in this battle you a 'punching bag', cause that's the only way you'll 'ever last'" Ever last the company that makes punching bags, I could probably do well on that site, if I try...and use some of my hot rymes I have stored away.. and you'd do just fine, you come with punchlines like crazy, and your creative and a nice battler.... I probably wouldnt do so well if I rapped like i rapped on here.
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:22 pm
dr erky and dj quik kid bruvs u bustin up some ill freestyles trust... i buzzin now all these newbies come along more ppl to merc init bruvs lol

peace out
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:25 pm
is it me or has 4D returned to get busted again an again lol that guy crnt rhyme... why he join this forum...lol
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:27 pm
lol dunno? he just wanted to get killed, that's the only reason i can think he came to this forum, he got killed so manyways, by you me and quik, thats a real triple threat, and im tryin to battle this detox, but he's chicked out..
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:30 pm
lol face it dr erky bruv u gona merc him he a pussy scared init... haha... fancy 4D takin on like three best emcees in here what a fool...
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:33 pm
no kidding man, I could kill him, but no point in killing a man that's already dead..... and man, my name is Eryk not erky. lol it's all good man, one queiston, what does 'bruv' mean?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:36 pm
yeah dr eryk,mc high time,and dj quik kid is a deadly combination
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:37 pm
anyone got some good beats i could download for some fast flowin lyrics?? i got loads mad beats they all short flow tho... need some ones i can just bust up the mic rapidly... ?? any help just holla at me yah
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:37 pm
fa sho 4D just comes here 2 have us spit at him so he can go on anotha forum and use our ryhmes
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:39 pm
Yeah I know. if someone wants to join us, they gonna have to be good, lyically because there is alot of phoneys out there. gonna have to battle all three of us to prove them selves...
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:39 pm
oh **** truth murked ma ass.......damn...phat ass lines man...that **** was tite as hell, unlike that o-bitch
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:40 pm
where u talkin to me earlier truth? an where this detox guy come from...man i left fo a minute came bak an bomb ass lyricists came out from nowhere
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:41 pm
lol yh lol dr eryk so my bad...anyways bruv means like brother... yh... safe
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:42 pm
that's probably what 4D does, like everyone on this forum, taking our rymes and putting them on other forums, never thought obut that before..
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:43 pm
that's probabbly what ytz does cuz he always talkin about how i copy and paste my **** but that aint true
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:43 pm
Dont' worry Aregee, i mercd theTruth hardcore.. it's all good.. lol
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:44 pm
oh ish wat?.........where that lame ass YTZ go...man i wanna battle his lame ass an get him off this forum...WHERE U AT???????
0 Replies

dj quik kid

dr eryk that aint fair 2 have one rapper go through all three of us i mean honestly who can
0 Replies

dr eryk

I know, YTZ serioulsy got killed by everyone he battled, seriously everyone, hes not even a challenge he sucks so much mother goose could kick his ass.
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:45 pm
u guys had some tite rhymes but this detox dude is off the hook.....n e off u guys think u could burn him?
0 Replies