Illustraight

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:12 pm
@Bambino,
Hey, let's kick racism out of hip-hop and stick within the margins of equality, okay?
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:15 pm
@Akrap8,
But you were being one.............
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:20 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
You cant call that fake ass G
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:21 pm
@Akrap8,
I just did
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:22 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
But I can call mouse a car, will it be a car?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:23 pm
@Akrap8,
Nope but unlike your example my statement was true
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:27 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Wait, you tellin that I'm fake G just cause I'm usin n word?
Being G aint bout that dawg
Illustraight

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:29 pm
Akrap8, I virtually read your verse and caught the N word in there. Since it degrades not just the black community in America, but the whole black community IN GENERAL, you have to learn the absolute power of that word and understand how it would feel to have such hate language directed at you.
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:30 pm
@Illustraight,
I said I was wrong, I wont do it anymore and they callin me a fake G ... wtf
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:32 pm
@Akrap8,
Your whole persona trying to act black and shut just cuz u don't like being white...
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:37 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I aint actin, I'm that guy dawg
Illustraight

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:39 pm
That's not the point.
You can't just use the N word in a public rap forum and quickly apologize for it. Besides, any user on here who is black may decide to log on to this page, see the derogatory word and have a different reaction.
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:42 pm
@Illustraight,
I fucked up, can we move on?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:47 pm
@Akrap8,
who ever heard of a G from croatia? Ur basically a walking contradiction I could sit here and say I smoke weed, **** bitches, **** people up, but that's not me I'm a lyricist I can tell your acting too cuz when u first came you sounded like a fuckin pussy and now all of a sudden ur a hardass gangster? And Ill is right imagine Croatians were enslaved for hundreds of years and they came up with a term for you then some random person like me who don't know **** about it started saying it like its nothing how would you feel if somebody threw your entire people's history of hardship in a rap song like it was nothing to be concerned about? That's why your a fake G who I have no respect for
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:49 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Course since this is a RAP forum we could settle this with a battle
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:50 pm
@Akrap8,
"Shut the **** up, sissy G"
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:53 pm
I don't know whether any of you have watched the South Park episode, 'With Apologies To Jesse Jackson', but it conveys a very deep message explaining the absolute power of the word in question and the unspeakable consequences which follow shortly afterwards. Whether it is used in any material, it can never be understood why the derogatory word can make black people upset when used by any person who is not black in any context.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:57 pm
@Illustraight,
Of all things I thought would happen in my life learning a lesson by watching south park wasn't one... But yeah
Akrap8

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 02:01 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Mane just forget that ****, lets focus on lyrics ... Think what ever you want to think
Illustraight

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 02:03 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
It was just a media analogy. South Park is supposed to be a television programme known for its "crude language and dark, surreal humor that lampoons a wide range of topics"[Wikipedia quote], but it was that episode in particular that intrigued me.
0 Replies