dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:55 am
just spittin a freestyle it aint at anyone

ytz that bitch stepped 2 me now his momma is orderin him a casket/he a bitch ass pussy so he uses rappin 2 try and mask it/i got respect 4 my 2 partnas on here dr eryk and mc high times/we ripped apart 4D and ytz wit our ryhmes/i got respect 4 the new people that are on the bubble/look at my track record and u'll know u don't want trouble/i knocked Aso back 2 the stone age like he barney rubble/ytz that bitch talks alot of smack/but when he gets lyrically attacked he don't respond back/how much u wanna bet that dude aint black/i roll wit a few people that are honest and loyal/i got so much jewels u think i'm royal/cuz i got slaves like aso 2 work and toil/i got a bentley and a rolls royce on them 4s/i got a coupe and a lambro wit suicide doors/i had a bitch last night man i hit that **** raw/i'm comin 2 a hood near u so be patient/pretty soon in this rap game i won't be a free agent/and i know alot of people here can make it/but u can't be a pussy and have shots taken at u and just take it/u can't say u have skill and then fake it/this a2k where the best reside/where we say 2 them hoes bitch open ur mouth wide/we run the game from the east all the way 2 the west side/this aint a place for wannabee mcees or wanksters/most people that try 2 battle are just pranksters/tryin 2 give rap a bad name/when they're only pissed cuz they neva made it in this game/i got a escalide that i ride in 2 pick up high time and dr eryk/and we clap on bitches that are really pathetic/when it comes 2 battle rappin our **** is authentic/u wanna be on the winnin team then join our side/if u against me i'll drop an atom bomb and make sure ur whole crew dies/i'll kill ur parents 2 make sure at ur funeral no one cries/i was born 2 rap cuz i like 2 fight/and jack motherfuckers in the middle of the night/that last line i wrote no homo i was talkin about stealin/i'm about fuckin bitches and gettin them squealin/i **** them so hard i have them bitches reelin/got them dizzy like they seein 2 of me/if i like ur raps than u can roll wit me/all these people poppin up but they **** is fire/unlike the bitches that say their mcees they're dirty liars/i carry the heat have the glock in my pocket/4 my number one hoe i bought her a 99 cent locket/i'm just kickin a freestyle so like game said u can hate it or love it/i kill people like i'm o.j and that black glove fit/if u gonna spit 2 me don't spit some dumb ****/most of the rappers on here got my respect/except 4 the rappers everyone neglects/and u know who u are/people like 4D aso and mc titebar

respect 2 mc high_time,dr_eryk and all the new rappers like TheTruth,Detox,and AreGee all ur **** is tight
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:25 am
yo, DETOX i'll get back at you later, Twisted Evil Just chekcing in! battls bout to get started! saying i'm wack, ****... it's on
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:49 pm
lookin 4 a new battle so someone get at me
0 Replies

4D

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:49 pm
4D is up in da house ya'll

wow quik kid I didn't think it's possible but I think I've found someone in this forum that's whiter than I am

anyway, let 4D break it down to you

I was reading your first verse
and I tought it couldn't get any worse
but it did
you're rappin like a 3 year old kid
you haven't forgatten me
you do have a brain
but it want out 93
now you're gonna get some pain
you're gonna get some pain from me
the best rapper in this forum is undertaker 4D
you don't want me to talk
I will cut your throat and walk
to the next mc
who steps up to me
I can't stop
now I will blow you from the top
I'm back and it's just me
It's the 4 to the god damn D
now I'm darker than vader
even if you live on the equator
I will kick your ass
and now you will see my thrash
you tought you killed ytz
the same thing is with 4D
you think to much
go back to the closet and **** your bunch
see I ain't scared of you no no no
I may suck but you just blow
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:37 pm
lmao, wtf was that 4D, **** stop rappin
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:54 pm
4D i thought we already killed u but i guess not

this punk bitch came back 2 take a shot at the champ/i'll leave u like a stunt jumper that missed the ramp/take everyones advice and keep ur mouth clamped/wtf is that its 4 2 the goddamn D/it's pretty obvious to see since ur name is 4D/sayin i spit like a 3 year old when ur spits sound like nuresery ryhmes/i killed u so did dr eryk and mc high time/this kids gay sayin he gonna blow me from the top/steppin 2 me when u already got popped/sayin i'm whiter than u that's pretty hard/cuz when u came here u got a weak ass white boy mcee card/when battlin me u betta be on ur guard/u came outta nowhere after everyone said they didn't want u/well it's time 4 the past 2 come back and haunt u/i aint forgotten u cuz u was the easiest mc 2 rip/2 beat me in a battle u'd have 2 hit me wit a whole clip/unlike u u fake mc/no one except bitches like u step 2 me/i got u scared i know u shook/i crossed u off my list but now ur back on the hook/when it comes 2 beatin u i could write a book/on how 2 steal the show from u like u a crook/where were u all this time chillen wit ur boyfriend/or was u suckin more dick on the weekends/in this rap game u are a weak link/no wonder when the mail man delievers ur mail u wink/u comin up on me i think u gotta see a shrink/i mercd ytz and he was alot harder than u/but i still could beat u both wit the tool/i had 2 control myself from laughin cuz i thought i'd fall off my stool/when it comes 2 rappin ur a straight fool/u aint won a single battle cuz u **** wit real emcees/that cut through u when ur down on ur knees/ur raps are so horrible they shouldn't even be on here/maybe u should try actin like ur richard gear/u get no respect on here cuz ur ryhmes are corny/i fucked ur mom cuz i got horny/the day u win a battle is the day hell freezes over/take dr eryks advice and get a four leaf clover/u so dumb u walked into an oncomin range rover/ur out of this game now u try 2 drag urself up/just so u can come back and get fucked up/i'll stab u in the back wit a huntin knife and leave u there 2 bleed/only way u make money is plead/in this battle u think u have the lead/until i spit back wit my verbal attack/and send u 2 the back of the pack/spitttin dumb **** like u got down syndrome/i went up 2 u and blasted a hole in ur dome/and blew up ur home/u call urself a G when u don't pack chrome/u abuot as short as a lawn gnome/u try 2 copy my **** like u a parrot/so u don't starve 2 death i'll give u a carrot/i'll hang u off a balcony like u committed a crime/o wait u did wastin my time/i'm tryin 2 battle real mcees and u bring up an old beef/but now that i killed u u should feel relief/now u can join aso and titebars/ur weakness in this game is not knowin how 2 write bars/my ryhmes rip through u like a 12 gauge/i kill u wit each rap on this page/ur probablly a grown man so act ur age/i guess ur panties gave u a wedgie thats y u in a rage/idk what's up wit u u should check urself maybe see a doctor/when i whipped out my dick 4 ur mom 2 suck the length really shocked her
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:54 pm
i agree wit dr eryk stfu 4D
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:56 pm
Yo, Truth here it is..

on and off this forum, your a newbie at rap/
Why you tell me to get off your back/
never was on so don't even come with that homo crap/
YTZ did, Look where he's at/
He's dead on this forum, but the Bitch won't get it/
keeps writing back, now you dont' get it/
been pimpin ho's all over the world, dont' belive me ask your mother/
battling me, i'm making you famous, but after this is done, you'll be a one hit wonder/
you'd be in a safe house, I'll be on XXL cover/
with Dj quik and High times/
rippin up the rap scene, Truth you must be out your mind/
when I rap, I rip it when I'm spitten/
you "just hatched" like a natual born chicken/
come at me with **** you already written/
this battle is friendly now, but well it 'stay' friendly/
call your self an OG?/
when the only hoods you see, are on tv/
this is a battle, no disrespect when I diss you/
but before this battle took place, I already knew I was through with you/
i'll be right back...... Your mom just phoned me/
f*ckin ho told me to f*ck you up, and you didn't own me/
were just having a batle, but you dead, so no need to talk/
your a good rymer, your style is kool with me "dog"/<--word play?
but I have to do what I have to do/
kill bitches like you, killing them by twos/
I KOed this fag, everyone collect your bets/
my rymes get him nervous, he's literally drowning in his own sweat/
relax, it's ok, i'll understand if your too scared to spit back/
my rymes are so good, there coming at you straight on, underground, even air attacks/
i'll f*ck you up so bad, i'll rip your teeth out, tooth by tooth/
you suck at rap, but you wont take it because it's "theTruth"

Your go bro

Yo, why did you call me Wack Detox? wtf?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:00 pm
ill freestyle dr eryk
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:03 pm
yo, I'm still wondering why the f*ck Detox called me wack, correct me if i'm wrong but I dont take kindly being called wack.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:07 pm
thanks man, you killed 4D I have no clue why him and YTZ keep rapping and trying to diss us. when we rip the mic away everytime!!! well You rip it away..
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:07 pm
idk man maybe he just wanted 2 call u out 4 a battle
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:08 pm
u rip that hot **** 2 u just as good as me if not better
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:11 pm
well ****, I'm not good as you, let alone better, and if this Detox character wants to battle then he should just say it! instead of just saying one thing then leave, i should rip him up jus to let off some steam, so you wanna battle detox, you spit 1st...
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:15 pm
where did 4D come from i thought we already put him down?
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:16 pm
wait, i'll battle Detox after me and TheTruths battle is done..
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:16 pm
i thought u 2 were finished
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:17 pm
dj quik kid wrote:
where did 4D come from i thought we already put him down?

we did Long time ago man! youre just making sure that little punk stays down... you keep rippin him up worse and worse with each verse.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

thanks i'm just tryin 2 keep bitches like him in check
0 Replies

dr eryk

well who won that battle against me and truth? who won?
0 Replies