shutdownpow

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:09 pm
@dis
im bringing the talk,,what the **** you bring?
im swinging the hawk like joe johnson on the wing
you talking wine im talking crime scenes
this aint a sublime dream,,cant you hear?,,its a muphuckin crime scene
im a divine king my mind defines bling
did i forget to tell you dis..u still lying at the crime scene
bones protruding puss infested with urine
u know what im alluding to your godamn funeral,,no insurance!!!,,,holla
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:13 pm
@Simplee,
I leave you in a vegitative state ******* crippled that way your life can be a little more simple

Dead in one line
Simplee

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:34 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Haha! Good stuff!
I wish you could cripple my insides.
Its tough as tits living live so high.
Maybe I need a simplier side, no action, no fights, just a vegitative life.
Maybe I'm just waiting for that moment to burst, so come on WhiteMofoMonkysmugla, do your worst.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 05:55 pm
@Simplee,
Give me a decent verse to come back to...
Simplee

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:05 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Haha. Im a beginner, is that a good enough excuse? At least im trying, right? Show me some of your good stuff Smile
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:15 pm
@shutdownpow,
*playoffs? U get knocked out first round damn you havin a rocky start
Makin some cocky remarks thinking u undeniably smart
Well your not i will cut your leg out so u on a crutch now
Your always on people's ducks so so who's the bitch now?
*Last round you said I was running my mouth
*Ur wrong I just got shoes on my tongue and the stomping u out
This kid tries to cut the sky and make the air bleed
I'll take his lungs hostage cuz I don't care if he breaths!
Your spittin lines for free cuz when u rhyme with me your stuff is on a 100% discount ya see?
Whatever son I'm done get the **** out
That last verse was **** it's time for you to SHUT DOWN

Holla back
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 06:16 pm
@Simplee,
^^^^^^^^ it's all up there and on the older pages homie Very Happy
theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:45 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
every bit a blood , you give ta love , every ounce of courage , matter more then the pounds a weight , or the money you count to make , did so many things wrong , read the psalms, the quran,n songs read the palms of those fingers curled to a fist fighting like cassius, for what they believe , ya guts agree, remember when you knew what you wanted to grow up to be , noone wants to be pinnocio puppetry socio muppetry devotin these flows to whats up the sleeve , n being pulled out the hat its , magic ,if ya have it , then ya had it ,pen n padded , sentences added paragrafs to parables at the time my ryhme had terrible math , I was multiplying catapult the sky n pass the vultures flyin , an cultures dieing , dividing , my mind , in half , half of my outlook was in the glass , took out books never went to class ,started reading started writing , art a breatheing heart aint just leaving a mark ,lighting, what ya seeing as dark ,ink stain a ying yang spark binary phoniex ,double ya helix climb to the very top of ya dream lift spirit body an soul audio , adios , essay what the test say tesla coil in the flesh Superconductor u hear that symphony,simply , da vinci , leanardo , see ya tommorow , the heart beat the drum ,guitars soul , bass is the faith , gotcha mind in the rhyme, minein the lines , in diamond mines , I know ya diggin it Wink

when you wanna succeed as bad as you wanna breathe you will be successful
what ever you can conceive you can achieve long as you believe I gots a chest full
if your not willing to get beat down ,eat ground , an sleep sound ,leave now
b4 u wake up , with aches cuts,mistakes suck , this what it takes, **** ,
Reality breaks up, and you start seeing Dreams come true
"Ref counting"- 1.....2.....
everytime you go down get back up
throw down and get smacked up
get back up
thrown down , half cut
get back up
get up as fast as you went down
eyes blacked up lips cracked up
Get back up an Smile Very Happy Laugh suck it up and keep moving ....

Keep moving ...
forward no more quit
no give up an forfeit .....x2

theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:45 pm
@theprofessor,
Hurt ya team words supreme aint scurred to dream, hotter then mercury thermometers thrown in a sun emergency trauma , surgeons urguncy dalmer the patient burgundy embalmer Im ******* sick an I love it dick in a dead chick sipholous on her stomach spitten the vomit , drippin draino an comet , honest ya’ll feens need ta get ya pipes clean,sewer rats livin the night scene,pipe dreams of the mic an lightbeams , write schemes like fiends an mystery novelists an obelisk that’s gotta fist ,fight for ya right to remain ominous gotta fist of god ganja spliff lift the fog a bit , got a lisp on the bottom lip , so sayin your sick sounds like **** don’t have to be pychic to mic rip ur life quick blast a beat or cyph it , slash your cheek or knife tip , first time u had a bloody flow in ya mouth , buddy toe to toe bloody nosed an ya out , end the bout , when I scar ya ribs , break ya cardilige , you couldn’t take a harder hit ,pussy look like you’ve bin starved of dick ,
theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:47 pm
@theprofessor,
swerve up Liqour’d up sip slurped up , first cup , last call for shots, a pistol in your glass , ready to have a blast , had a flask, grab a ass , u don’t buy that **** course not you never had the cash , . is he hip , is he hop sip titty shots, spit that milk all over city blocks,drip drippity drop, party fowl , bacardi barbies scowl n prowl the bar scene, right meow,had a bright idea lets turn the lights down , lights out ,Mics down , Mic’s out, holdin the throne with alacholic poisonin , ethanol on the breath n by tommorow b boys again ,head spinnin, stomach doing flips ,im gonna be SIICK

Vexx on the cheek , sex on the beach , nike checks on the feet,whole tab a blotter,grab ya daughters an sip gold schlauger,in front her dad an my father,Fucked up already why bother sayin sorry ,one sippin ale other grippin lager it’s the same story,

House party , barcardi in her mouth , party in her blouse, till someone shouts carkeys , she does’nt need a DD shes Got um out, im call that 1 bruce lee an that one jackie , makes me so happy when she knocks um out,she starts hip hoppin on my dick an rockin out,mouth full of belly shots , she like what you talking about nas an dmx , im high propellin me to helidrop , jelly shots, zombie juice make the belly rot , to tell thee truth, my brain never tells me stop, till im chained to my cellie ox , look at liqour think this beef has got to stop ……

Went to a party passed the bacardi barbies smashed ,crashed the car keys,on the dash , hardly past the door , police say freeze drop ya fourty , four more mug me before prof hit the floor.it was ugly , good thing people at the liqour store love me ,bloody as ya buddies,when fugly’s girlfriend trying to rub me ,then shes lieing lookin him in the eye n saying hubby  im thinking hubble telescope, cause im outta this world u can smell the dope, they wanna rumble, I mariuana mumble actin humble , watch as there facsad crack n crumble ,

theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:48 pm
@theprofessor,
so am I the best writer yet ??????????? Very Happy
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:53 pm
@theprofessor,
It's obviously lil host man step ya game up aha! Wink
theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 07:59 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
LOLOLOL Very Happy whitey my ninja lol
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:38 pm
@white monkey
nice nice nice
get a whiff of this miss is striking out in beer leagues
im a viking went overseas joined the ENGLISH premier leagues
if they pulled cards mines a be red of course yours yellow
like the streak going down ya spine supported by stilettos
he could be a good fellow but hell no been played
MOB WIVES type flow,,,bitch MADE
you got them lead up to nothing bars
im a hotel lobby worker,,stays constructing bars
come on dude this is the 3rd round,,ya knees is wobbly
i could be sleep,hit with a bat,,you still couldnt bother me
your quality is sloppy b, rather disorientated
got a hold of ya rhyme book,,you know the rest,,i fornicated
no reservations,,im about to eat you like bread or bacon
egg on ya face bitch for acting like kevin bacon
cant stand lil gremlins actin beastly
never get bull from me tho chicago just released me
shut the one with the strap now the ride is over
steady raising the bar,,like roller coasters
okay call me a trick,,im paying mad bills for ya wife
**** she such a trick,,suck an advil outta pipe
bout to releive some pressure from ur mental components
paying rent a center for ya life,,, so one day imma own it
im hotter than pizza bags,,bias crime i will beat you fags
your arms broken,,defeat me?,,,you reaching bad
keep in mind,,a hero aint nothing but a sandwich
**** in person,,im a destruct you in bandwith
dont understand ya name either,,im an ape
change it to caucasian gorilla keeper,,,come on son stop playing,lol

theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:34 pm
@shutdownpow,

I know the arithmetic meticulous when an pen rippin this script , spit the viciousness,add an subtract all the pens an pads ya stacked , an dub that , triple that , sickle that , cause im sick a that pitbull rap , dog I miss the dub O G’s, spit ball facts , actually , I should acks with an axe , an attack bullies, , crack skullies
Open ya minds up open the sky n flyin up , lookin down on other emcees, from that angle , sun were all gods none of us angels , hell most ya’ll look up to your demons inside , i leave um tied , cleaved in the eye , leave um to die , or sorry you want a story a glory a lil memento mori
shutdownpow

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:51 pm
@theprofessor,
okay okay,,very nice,,but im leaving work,,,will rebuttal,,tomorrow afternoon,,,good work,,,holla
theprofessor

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 09:58 pm
@shutdownpow,
sure
0 Replies

lil host

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:03 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
so u surrender and loose thts not a good move u know?? :p
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:06 pm
@theprofessor,
No..ME! lol im reading the art and science of hip hop "how to rap" so when i drop a verse they gonna be mean haha, its all fun n games, it would be pointless me dropping something though because everyday i learn how to write better via the book so ima absorb it all before.
shutdownpow

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 12:39 am
witnessed the best maybe not the worst yet
i feel sorry for these dudes,,like babies left on church steps
0 Replies