Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 12:43 pm
@theprofessor,
Lol use that unborn children line in a verse that was funny
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 12:48 pm
@theprofessor,
Well no **** he could kill me in a freestyle, I fricken' use Eminem's old style in my freestyles , and well it's just Eminem, he has different brain function patterns than any other human being on this earth. And I ain't hatin' on Em, I was defending him. I think Em is still dope, that's my opinion.
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:07 pm
Anybody claiming Wayne to be on any level of Eminem needs to study rap harder because you definantly are not an artist your a consumer, I could quote literally every lyric from MMLP Infinite and SSLP, i hate when people get excited over Waynes simple and **** methaphors, like "PUT A DICK IN THEIR MOUTH SO I GUESS ITS **** WHAT THEY SAY....." How about this from Infinite by Eminem?........

"SO JUST INCASE YOU DONT REMEMBER ME ILL RUN YOUR BRAIN AROUND THE BLOCK TO JOG YOUR ******* MEMORY"
Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:10 pm
@charliesforce,
Yess!! Which one you like better Marshall Mathers LP or Slim Shady LP?
theprofessor

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:17 pm
@charliesforce,
or how bout this line Wink

We're 2 rappers of different pedigree , i'll decapitate ya soul so u'll never get a head of me !

???
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:22 pm
@Bambino,
Im gonna download SSLP tonight and listen to it all, i have listened all through Infinite for tha past months and lyrically he is sick but that was before he knew his voice and his overall theme, i have been listening to mmlp for the last few days after he discovered who he was as an artist and i have to say he was truly Amzing and outrageous. I have literally listened to some **** which has made me LOL, like his "Ken kaniff" skit, he diddnt give a ****, in "the way i am" he literally admits he is a Arsehole and will not hesitate to **** up one of his fans if they piss him off, so why the hell do we love him lol? because its genius, the whole thing and theme of him is genius, and "Kim" dont get me started on that masterpiece, like NOOO other song in rap today, that song makes you picture everything he says clearly in your head, i love it when hes speaking to hailie in a soft voice and then shouts at kim "SIT DOWN BITCH YOU MOVE AGAIN ILL BEAT THE **** OUTTA YOU!!!" genius, just pure and utter genius
Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 01:32 pm
@charliesforce,
Yeah, no doubt. I was listenin' to that CD in my car this morning. I mean I've listened to the whole CD before on my sorround sound in the studio but never before have I listened to it in the car for an hour straight. I just can't believe how people think he's not "good" anymore. Well it's hard to be what he use to be. No other walking Emcee on this earth can do what he did from the years of '99-2002. It was sick. It was pure sickness, I don't know how a rapper can think of what he thinks of. It blows my mind. I still love his music till this day. I first started listenin' to him when I was a kid back in '01 and still a fan 10 years later, that's the kind of effect he has on you, he was/is brilliant. Him and Proof were my idols. Still are.
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:27 pm
Another Bombscare Diss (This time with Techneek)

(Verse 1) Bambino
I know I've dissed you before
I'll diss you again, me and Techneek on a mission
Keep messagin' me, I'll throw you down
Like a dosy doe, come on now
I know this may sound corny, a computer beef
But a rage is forming
Us two are like a bisect
Two equal minds
Evil minds, comin' together
Formin' a tornado under any kind of weather
Under any chemical warfare, this a Bombscare
Terroist attack, matter of fact
Take your username shove it up your ass
You and SHRecords, still didn't believe that (Nope)
So to this we're here to de-camp
Put out your fire with my lighter
Cause I'm as hot as JayLo in that skin-tight spider!

(Verse 2) Techneek
Bombscare, he'a need a bomb squad to stand half a chance against this trio
Whitemofo, Bambino, and this Ultimate Techneek, it's me-oh!
I got 16 bars of fire so ring the alarm,
Sing the choir, got em sing the long.
Mofos wrote last,
but i talk fast.
I'll spare my self half the time,
As I spring forward on my grind.
You fall back.
see me focused on the rap,
all up on on tha track
Weed blowin like a smokestack
Drinkin Chico Black.
Smoke trees and smoke fats,
White boy coughin up anotha lung,
guess i'm under hypno-stacks
Neva holding back,
i get what ya mean,
Feelin, let the pain scream.
On the internet cuz im to fast for mainstream.
Grew up from the seed of a dream,
Now i'm here to make a bomb bleed.
i'ma freak though,
With the bleached hoe,
Blowin out weed smoke
Overrun em like we fuckin veto
Weed smoke out my nostrils,
so every ************ know I'ma monster!

DONE!

(Check out J Lo in a spider suit) Smile
0 Replies

BombScare

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:30 pm
don't you worry, i got a diss

WHOEVER THINKS IMMA KILL THISS KIDS, THUMPS THIS **** UP!!!!!
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:32 pm
Lol. Why'd you respond so fast? This is dumb, a fricken beef. Go ahead diss me back.
0 Replies

BombScare

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:37 pm
BAMBINO DISS (KISS MY ASS)

THIS IS STRICLY TO YOU
ONLY YOU
TECHNEEK KISS MY ASS TOO
BUT BAMBINO
I FAKED SHRECORDS BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET YO HOPES UP
IMMA MAN, THAT'S TOUGH
WORDS ARE ROUGH
SMOKE AND STUFF
SMOKE AND STASH
WORDS TO HASH
LIKE BROWNS
GOIN TO TOWN
LAY YOU DOWN
SHOOT YOUR MOUTH
SHOOT YOU HEAD
SHOOT YOU SOUND
SHOOT YOU DEAD
I HAVE A KEY
A KEY TO SUCCESS AND SEX
MAKIN A MESS
WITH A CHAIN
WIPPIN YOU, NOW YOU'RE FULL OF PAIN
HOUSE OF PAIN, EVERLAST
LAST'S LONGER THAN EM
EVERLAST CAN WHIP HIS ASS, IM HIS FRIEND
EVERLAST HAS A BETTER STYLE
SMOOTH AS SILK
SO THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT, IM THE MILK
SEE ME BUILT
IN THE WEIGHT ROOM
BOUT TO MEET YOUR DOOM
DISS ME AGAIN?
COME ON HOW FUCKED UP IS YOU
COME ON DOG
I KNOW YOU WANTED TO DISS CHARLIE WITH ME
DONT DENY IT, DONT RELY IT
SAY ITS TRUE
CAUSE THE NEXT MAN DEAD
IS YOU!
Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:42 pm
When did I say I wanted you diss Charliesforce? My duke you're makin' false acqusations. That was terrible, didn't even take your time. I hope your dome doesn't cave in like the Metrodome.
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:22 pm
@charliesforce,
"It seems like the media immediatley points a finger at me, so I point one back at em but not the index, the pinkey, or the ring or the thumb, its the one you put up, when you dont give a ****"-eminem best line in "the way I am"

they made a clean version of "Kim" but since there's basiclly no song if it's sensored they had to make a different song that is not related to the original song at all

I love how in his early days he just didn't give a flying **** there were so many just random disses just for no reason in tons of his songs
like "Ya'll act like you never seen, a white person before
Jaws all on the floor, like Pam like Tommy just burst in the door
And started whoopin' her ass, worse than before
They first were divorced, throwin' her over furniture (Ahh)"

or how he just doesn't care at all
"My English teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high
Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be thirty-five
I smacked him in his face with an eraser
Chased him with a stapler, stapled his nuts to a stack of paper (Ow-w-w-w!)"

Not to mention he can go just plain raw
"They said I can't rap about bein' broke no more
They ain't say I can't rap about coke no more
Slut, you think I won't choke no whore
Till the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more"
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:24 pm
@BombScare,
I think this kids Havin an identity crisis
Aparently it's like MasterCard when he fucks over an entire website, priceless
But right now I got a price on his head
Hells hitmen ready to ruin his suposed street cred
I love how nobody gave you a thumbs up 
Dumb **** I leave ur thumbs stuck up your own ass 
Get back to the country music like your buddy everlast 
Fuckin bitch ass I relize your the king of rappin at the local day care center
But grown ups vocals are just better 
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:54 pm
Since this time yesterday ive been at the lowest point ive ever been in terms of rap, i talk to a lot of rap fans/artists via internet and in the past 95% of the feedback i get when showing my lyrics is positive and thats whats spurs me on to write more because i think if 95% of people like me then i must have a shot at rap, but all of a sudden a heap of criticism has fallen ontop of me with people not trying to be nasty but giving constructing criticism saying..."i role with people who can freestyle better than you write, but your alright" and "Your lyrics arnt hard to come up with, they dont require talent". This has left me questioning myself, do we all think we are better than we really are? i have convinced myself over the past few years that i really have something not many people have for this ****, im thinking of giving up before ive even started, is there any point in me paying £150 for my 1st microphone and making a fool outta myself? or do i have something to give? **** man im depressed some HONEST opinions from you guys would mean a lot, when you see the name Charlieforce post a rap what do you expect, and what is your overall opinions? honestly...
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:19 pm
Any of you know this rapper? It is a good subject to rap about Who knows maybe your rap will go viral as there are billions of people watching!

0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 05:50 pm
@charliesforce,
When I see Charlie posted a rap I expect nothing short of greatness and my expectations are alot of the time exceded so 95% of people like ur **** he prob is one of the 5% who rap like bombscare there's always gonna be someone better than you but in ur case not to many are your only a minor too you'll only get better
"I bolt the doors and choke the vocal chords of local whores" that's the first line I saw u write and I still remember and admire It
don't sweat it when u get critisism just take it as motivation to prove him wrong

Back when I was 13 I was playin baseball and some kid says to me u can't play for **** I took it to heart cuz I absolutly love baseball I went home that day and cried ( I was a pussy back then lol ) anyways I relized **** him I'll just get better now I'm the best baseball player in my town now if I gave up just cuz some egotistical ass said I'm bad would that have happened? No when eminen was comin up I'm sure people said he sucks but instead of cryin over it and stop rappin he buries them in his lyrics I know it's cliche but haters are motivators

Don't take this guy to heart stay committed to what you love and prove him wrong
charliesforce

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 06:18 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
You know what man this made me smile, thank you so much. This certainly was not a way to seek attention i genuinly was depressed and took it to heart like u said because of how much i love rapping, the fact you actually remembered that lyric has given me the biggest boost ive had for a while and reminded me of what im capable of. **** it, the odds of having a rap career and having nobody tell you your are **** is like 1mill to 1. I realise that now, im glad this site came into my life because it surely never fails to teach me new things, the best being how to rap
Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 07:10 pm
@charliesforce,
To be pefectly honest, duke. I think you and Prof are the best writers I've seen as in lyrically. Don't ever get down on yourself, you have a talent that I don't think NO ONE can't beat. You have the **** that it takes to become a emcee. I honor you my man. I think you will I have a succesful career if you just believe in yourself, man. I've seen a lot of your short raps but they have more meaning then some of these guys on here in their three raps. You'll get there my duke and I ain't afraid to say this "You're the greatest"

If anyone thinks this is corny because this is on a rap forum, **** off because this kid works his ass off. I can just tell by his words and his drive and fuckin' passion. Keep goin' my duke, you'll make it. PEACE!
Bambino

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 07:42 pm
This is to you

Verse:
Time after time, I look at my life (look at my life)
And how I could change things to make it right (make it right)
But I had a feelin' of guilt (of guilt)
Was it me or was it him that was bein' built, yo
He is a man that's dedicated as **** (as ****)
He deserves this much more than me (more than me)
But one more thing this kid is made of

Bridge:
Was energy, drive, devotion, full of emotion
This kid deserves it all

Hook:
Because I know what you have
I know that you know the game
I know that you could be
The best, if you work, don't give up and don't EVER change
But all this discrimination is drive and not hate
So keep your head high and don't ever let your spirit die!

Beat to I Remember (Eminem)
0 Replies