0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:21 pm
las 1
u didnt aim it at any 1
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:23 pm
u mean the rap that started like this yo aso i guess it's my turn/2 piss on ur ashes and smash ur urn/ if that's the one ur talkin about that wasn't aimed at u it was aimed at aso like it says in the first line
0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:24 pm
and wheres aso cos he want in here prik
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:39 pm
what u mean where's aso u think i'm makin him up
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:55 pm
if u wanna c where he is go 2 page 127 hes the one who spits one line at a time
0 Replies

4D

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:59 pm
who cares about who or where is aso. aso is just afraid to battle in this forum.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:02 pm
4D u wanna battle?
0 Replies

dex

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
u cnt mess wiv dex!
yo yo,u fink ur a m.c yeah but u ****,ill hand u ma gun and u can end it,rite here rite now cuz u cnt beat dex cuz im hot,get 2 close and u mite get shot,im solid ill floor u and slaughta u,avin ur mum wish she aborted u,this aint nuffin i do this all 4 fun,just lyk i do when im loadin ma gun,just give me a lil beat and ill spit it,just lyk when i c ur ass on the floor im gunna kick it,when u c me u gunna get thrills cuz i no i can mess u up worse then 99 extasy pills!!! Very Happy DEX Very Happy
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:42 pm
dex u talkin 2 me cuz if u are i'll rip u apart on the mic
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:55 pm
4D u gotta admit u crnt rhyme

yo u got no vocabulary **** ya can tell by ya rhymes/ always using my name mc high time/you a pussy nigga ass wannabe that begs for dolla an dimes/ the line you sed dont bother me/ everbody wish that one day i be a joke/ **** only time id turn into a joke is the day i choke/ or the day a broke/ they **** aint ever gona happen while i still smoke/ and blitz up bloke like u/ **** i give u a analetic review/ you the one that flew/ you the one that lost ya view/ **** an i knew/ that u couldnt give me lyrics that dope/ in the hood a nigga like you cudnt cope/ ud give up hope while i stand still and watch u mope/ laughin at these wack lyrics u wrote/ this battle does even need a vote/ they knw i won/ **** you will never get to number one/ u still a virgin **** u mite aswell turn into a nun/ shame ya mum on the game/ she findin it all fun an fame/ scream out load my name/ HI to the G to the H bitch now she the one that got cum on her face/ she took me back to ur place/ the tip what a discrace/ ya got ya eminem pictures up and ya name on ya door/ so poor you aint got no carpet on the floor/ **** ya so wack i dont wanna battle you anymore/ u shud find sum1 the same ratin as you a nigga that carnt flow and carnt spit will do u/ **** ull still lose/ u sed u cudnt figure half my lyrics out/ it cause ya illiterate and carnt read/ figure it out/ put me in tears **** not even my fears put me in tears/ wait till ya can rhyme and the new 8mile tap comes out/ for you to take **** of it out and about/ rhyme of mine put u in doubt/ 4D and u lost this bout...

you hit me back with lame **** nigger...everyone else will agree wit me...
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:58 pm
dj quik kid you a great emcee bruv ur rhymes are tite dont even try to battl 4D lol the guy wack as f**k trust spit like 7 lines an they dont make sence...

yo i respect that **** u a dr drke did that battle was tite

ill battle ya if ya want i dont care if i get merced of the mic u up for it ??
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:00 pm
yo, Dj, You fukkin killed Aso, you ripped him like nothing...that's why he's gone, got scared....
Mc_high_times still here, thought he left because I called him ou t and he didn't reply to me,, He's going after easy killes, you know those dont' count! Smile)
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:12 pm
dr eryk i was spitin lame lyrics against u i didnt hit u back cause i started battlin some1 else... shti i aint scared of ya rhyme i knw u got sum tite lyrics and i respect ya flow... blud... but if ya want ill give ya another go
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:15 pm
yo, you wanna battle? Mc_high_times, if so you spit 1st, or i'll spit 1st, you choose.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:27 pm
yo mc high times i'll take ur challenge u spit first aight
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:41 pm
lmao, now everyone is trying to battle MC_high_times..
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:56 pm
listen i only battlin one person lmao dr eryk cause he got skills n i never spat him bk last tyme cuz was dealin wit sum wannabe
yh
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:57 pm
u can spit first if ya want
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 05:01 pm
after dr eryk is done wit u hit me up 2 battle
0 Replies