B st Out Yo Rhymes

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 05:47 pm
hahaha seriously why get rhymes off of 8 mile?

D4 just leave..black gay doesnt even make any sense either
0 Replies

B st Out Yo Rhymes

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:41 pm
P.S i didnt take the line from 8 mile.
Unlike 4D you can tell he did.
0 Replies

B st Out Yo Rhymes

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:48 pm
Most of the people here jack **** from everyone else if you didnt notice
0 Replies

B st Out Yo Rhymes

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:53 pm
mc high_time can you prove your a real Mc?

"lickety split" is a part of a line for eminem from 8 mile
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 10:08 pm
yo, dj kid.

you crossed that fine line between a friend and a foe/been told before you can't flow and you still wont' go/with lyrics so strong, they can kill you with a plastic knife/you calling me gay, you have your dad as your wife/you shouldn't be talking, still braging bout boycott, so what he was an easy kill/sucking off men is the only thing you've been told you have real skill/dj i have a news flash for you, my ass isn't white/ browns my skin tone, another news flash is I fall asleep when you write/don't compare me to boycott, unlike him I don't chicken out/imma keep battling till one of us are out/I accepted your challenge, cause i aint scared of you/i killed so many crips, your number 152/like everybattle enter, I bring the heat/stick to your day job, bein a hoe on the street/so ******* poor, dont even have shoes on your feet/I mean that literally not even a salvation army would take you in to sleep/dissin my name, look at yours 'kid'/livin up to your name, why won't you shut your lid/i'm tired of you already and you only spit two raps/we should trade gats/your better off shooting caps/when you die, i'll be sure to send you a cheap flower from the florist/your the one lost in this game, like a city boy in the forest/i didn't disect your rymes, i fliped your whole rap around/to me your just another black guy i ain't afraid to talk down/you are sick, like micheal jackson when he touches little boys/now i believe your in the crips, they use your bitch ass as one of thier decoys/i didnt rape my daughter, I raped your mother/then came up with you, because i didn't wear a rubber/I hated to be the one to give you the news/kill you monkey ass like what the holocaust did to the jews/i'm so good i can spit rymes for blind people, just spit it in brail/i'll kill you, chop you into tiny peices, next rap i'll go into more detail/i'll make sure your ass is dead, won't have time to inhale/even if i lose this battle, which won't happen, i'll still prevail/you even like my rymes, you hid it, but you smile/your as fake as 4D stealing raps off 8 mile/imma switch it up,imma kick it with the multies/your styles faulty/bitter and salty/killed you, your out g/still want to battle lets go/inside your sayin no/cause you can't flow/i'm battling a golf pro/a no show/send you to death row/ before you go/ you request a male strip show/ winning 1st place at a dog show/ my rymes glow/yours are retared slow/ not good nuff to get dough/ maybe only cookie dough/ no one would miss your ass if i killed you right now, to the police your just another john doe
0 Replies

4D

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:03 am
I came here in the night
I didn't see the light
and now mc high_time shows that he can put up a fight
now I'm waintin
to see what happens next
mc high_time I'm the satan
and you're sayin yesterday's text
maybe I took a rhyme
from the movie 8 mile
but I did it with a big smile
by the way you lost the battle to dr_eryk
were you so pathetic or was he so scary
well I'm the new mc
and I will kick your ass like bruce lee
o **** I allready said that line
I think they said that in 8 mile
now I look so stupid like mc high_time
what the **** does mc high_time mean
it sounds like you're mr bean
your name is mc high_time
I guess that means you're high all the time
now I will leave the fight
and take my ass back to the 8 mile website
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:47 am
aight check it its time 4 me 2 lay out this choke artist

after this rap i know ur gonna choke/cuz that last rap u wrote was a joke/i wonder when u wrote it were u sniffin coke/ur the accident cuz when ur parents fucked the rubber broke/u are generic u usin **** u used against jdntgvefck/so how u gonna say i need luck/and i know ur job is just gettin butt fucked/i own ur bitch ass like ur my dog/ur so bad u should just fade into the fog/u so sick u fucked a frog/sayin u a crip killer when u never popped off/well i gotta tell u u already fell off/ur an embarrasment 2 the game ur a pussy and a clown/ur so short idk how u can talk down/if we switched gats i couldn't use yours/cuz that **** can't do nothin when ur kickin in doors/u don't know when u've lost u keep spittin some stupid ****/idk maybe ur so stupid the impact of my ryhmes haven't hit/i'll bury u put u six feet in the ground/and no one will even care ur not around/i'll make u feel the bullets from my 4 pound/if this was a fight i'd be kickin ur ass all around/u must be blind 2 spit against me/ur not even worthy enuff 2 drink my pee/nobody wants 2 hear u they'd rather listen 2 gospel/ur just like a snot from my left nostril/ur lost in this game maybe u need a map/and maybe a gat that aint filled wit caps/i'll leave u hangin from a tree like u belong there/have u squirmin in the air/since michael rapes kids he must be like ur god/u as gay as those kids on the simpsons rod and todd/i could crush ur ass wit a dirt clod/so get w/e thoughts u have about winnin out of ur head/i know u poor cuz ur mom sucked me off 4 a slice of bread/u against me ur gonna need a whole army/idk y u continuin cuz u know u can't harm me/if this was a race i'd be in first u'd be in last/cuz unlike u i take my heat and blast/tryin 2 write long raps like me/when really ur like a broken record all u do is repeat/i shouldn't even waste shells on u from my heat/i'll do a driveby on u and leave u on the pavement/ur mad cuz ur pimp don't give u any payment/cuz u can't get none not even from old ladies/what we got here is just another reject from the bradies/i'll leave u blind so u can read ur own **** wit bumps/whenever i want 2 battle all i get is chumps/ur so scared i bet u got goosebumps/i'll beat u down and give u 2 lumps/sayin i'm kill number 152/when no one even knows u/if that's all u got u better leave the game/cuz if u keep goin wit me i'll be sure u lame/i'll beat u like the fast and the furious and i'm vin diesel/all u are is a lyin 2 faced weasel/u'd be better at paintin on an easel/my rhymes are so nice they should be made illegal/wit u and me it's like the next holocaust/cuz ur **** is like a speech from diana ross/u ignorant bitch i bet u don't even know who that is/cuz when she was on u was 2 busy drinkin jiz/u fucked both ur parents u all had a threeway/but that's not news 2 u cuz u do that everyday/use my full name when u talkin about me bitch/cuz unlike ur broke ass i'm filthy rich/not from doin the **** u do on the streets/i'm reach cuz of my raps and fresh beats/so what's really left 2 say/it's over ur gay/so u should just fade away/go back 2 livin in the night cuz u can't live in the day/i mercd u kid so get out of my way/maybe someday i'll be bored and come back 2 kill u someday/i got no respect 4 u so if i killed u i'd leave u on the highway/2 be runover ny cars and a mack truck/in this game i'm the hunter ur the duck/i drop bombs like i'm in the air force/next time before u battle me u should take a crash course/so that way u won't sound like such a dork/ur done so i'll stick u wit a fork/here's ur new name the bitch cock sucker of york/i run new york u live in a alley/i got houses in california u live in death valley/ur as bitch as a cheerleader leadin a pep ralley

someone judge this ****
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:38 am
ill make ya look stupid nigga

yh nigga take ya ass back to the site/ just cause ya wack **** dont sound right/ now ill take u on that fight/ bitch watch out cause my lyrics are hot and **** u knw they r tite/ **** dr_eryk got the flow so i gave it a go/ doesnt matter if i win or lose hoe/fact is i can rhyme **** nigga i do it all the time/ 4D bitch ill fuk u up wit and empty clip/ snap crak goes ya hip/ make ya flip **** ill make a nigga like u lose his grip/ pathetic bitch i kinetic that y my **** dont sound wack an genetic/ b'st out ya rhymes i praise ya son/ you took this wannbe nigga for a run/ **** i can she u in this forum for fun/ put 4D just wanna spit rhyme even tho he aint got none/ face it nigga against me u outdone/ bruce lee that guy died at 32 u up against me **** u gona die to/ **** i 6ft 4 so what u gona do/ ull spit me back wit sum lame ass rhyme/ again and again wastin my time/ but **** i dont mind cause maybe if u keep spittin ull get good at it sumtime/ go on hit me back one more time so i can fuk u up like eminem fuk that bitch out of 8 mile...

4D face that **** u aint as good as me/ u aint no MC/ at the end of the day u mite aswell write poetry/ cause battlin me means i own u see..
0 Replies

4D

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:02 am
bla bla bla bla bla
what the **** was that all about
I couldn't figure half lyrics out
after this freestyle you will be in tears
and then we will find out who's more man mc high_time or britney spears
everybody can hope
that one day mc high_time will be a big joke
but everybody allready know that he's a bald dork
who lives in new york
and he's a couch potato who watches sport
from 8 to 5
and then comes in this forum and says 1 rhyme
mc high_time you make me sick
I'm 100% sure you suck your own dick
dude you have been lied to
your mom does more guys than you do
now I will take you back to 63
before you ever had to worry about HIV
that was a year of disco
then you lived in san fransisco
and you had a father who was gay
but you loved him because he taught you everything that you know today
now you have cum in your throat
and you're gonna choke
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:25 am
yo, dj quik kid, Your fu*cking good man. You use alot of nice rhymes man, You win man. :wink:
yo, and don't throw this in my face, only saying thjis because you have mad rhymes. I lost and I addmit it. I wanna see someone else go up against dj quik kid, qho ever does is gonna get killed.
wel i'm out.. peace
0 Replies

gauge

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 11:52 am
b'st out ur rhymes

i thought u were gunna cut me up on this page
but i guess not, all u did was run from gauge
but u couldnt hide
cause i put out dim sum coverd wit cyanide
u little rat faced bitch
try n cut me up n ill give u a perminent twitch
flinch or studder
stick u under a boat n cut u wit da rudder
not the propeller
cause u cant compare to my rhymes they to stellar
u look like vern trower mixed wit hellen kellar
u **** talkin gook
u werent allowed out on halloween cause ur easily spooked
i drop a-bombs u drop deffective nukes
ur so **** u make me puke
n spew
radioactive rhymes that are directed to u
this battle is thru
cause i cut u up into sushi n sold it for 2

CENTS NIGGA!!
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:18 pm
hey dr eryk i aint a bad sport like that thanks 4 admittin a loss.u got some hot ryhmes 2 keep doin ur thing man u a good rapper
0 Replies

gauge

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:19 pm
faded u talk ALOT of ****

i cut up people by cuttin up u in rhymes that i spit(before)

n u didnt responed so dont think ur the best

u dont beat every1 imma lay u to rest
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:25 pm
your a geek and your week
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:34 pm
lison to how i flo i had yr girl but took it slow cos shes a lerner wen i injectid it in to her she will say berner berner cos this is how she makes her money erner she was **** like tener tuner
o no u got cussed and yr girl minger befor this get to much thets bring in jerry sringer i think i smell cheezz tell yr mum to closes her legs pleez
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:40 pm
aso who the **** u spittin 2/aint nobody wanna hear u/i'm startin **** wit u and i gurantee u'll lose/cuz after i kill u i'll have ur blood on my 22s

let's go bitch u spit first but b4 u do check my ryhmes 2 c what u gettin into
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:45 pm
dj quick kid u think yr hot run yr mouth to me and yr gona get shot and yr lyrics r wak and u aint
got a lot
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:55 pm
right now yr **** is driving me crazy dont even try and carm me down cos r drop u 1 punch maty yr such a poof u look and sound like a lady and dont try and test this r stab u in the head wile yr mum is drinking my pis her mouth is so big i wont even mis and dont step up to me wen yr broke r make u look dum and i aint even spoke after mu therst lyric choke like yr voice box broke
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:11 pm
u think yr bad cos yr name is gauge thets see how u do wen i chop u up and put u in a cage anny way wats up i gave yr mum a dubal dee cup i stuck mu dick in yr mouth to shut u up cos yr **** at rap r give u a slap and yr fall back
0 Replies

aso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:23 pm
hay buckjoe yr a ho get back to yr corner get ready to blow for the next man who comes and goes this time r let u off with a caution yr here cos yr mum couldent aford an aborsion
0 Replies