GJayPro

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 08:52 pm
@charliesforce,
Soz man just really bored XD
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:03 am
@Polished,
Yeah, I get beats. Dowload em' with permission onto my board and spit over them.
GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 03:23 pm
@Bambino,
Yo reply to my rap on the old post we were battling on.
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 04:30 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
yh maybe because im a little pissed because i cant write and this moment and u see for me its important as i am making a mixtape whereas you right **** on here for nothing, and he was taking the piss so i reacted, butt out.
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 04:52 pm
@charliesforce,
Calm down just cuz u can't write **** don't mean u gotta take it out on me maybe if u didn't take **** so seriously it might be easier to write
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 04:55 pm
@theprofessor,
Is this your work Professor? Not bad in my opinion but it does not seem like rap!
Not trying to put the aviator down but it looks like a pedophile! I can only hope that it is a man and a petite lady! I do understand that some people like children but it is a taboo for most of us!
http://soundcloud.com/milkboxkids/fun1
GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 05:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sounds like more techno then rap. Not really diggin' it
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 05:54 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
im not taking it out on you but why did u feel the need to but your nose in and make a sneaky comment ?
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:04 pm
@charliesforce,
I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything I was trying to lighten the situation but obviously that didn't work I don't wanna turn this into some big argument let's just squash **** right here aight?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:06 pm
@charliesforce,
Could it be because he cares about other human beings and just wanted to share his point of view regardless if it was empirical or not?
charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:22 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
ok kool dude
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Ok who asked for your 2 cents? why are you making a comment now which doesnt look good with the point you made "could it be he cares about other human beings...." your comment is obviously just purely wanting to butt in and wanting to sound intelligent when really i think everybody on this site has come to the conclusion you talk a lot of ****, i dont think saying "Hostility much" is caring for my well being is it? so please if i want your opinion i will ask for it? ok? or are you going to come back preaching bullshit with minimal sense but just pushing a false impression that you are a smart person? probably. Just please put your crap to good use as frankly i dont want to hear it and im sure the other rappers on here dont either, you are not an intellectual person despite the way you come across to people on here who may possibly believe your ****.
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
Oh god shut up already
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:46 pm
@charliesforce,
Charliesforce I was not trying to hurt your feelings and if you studied all the other topics that I share my point of view on you might come to a different view point than what you have come too!

Please try not to speak about things that you do not study because I am almost certain that there are some other people on this rap forum that will share with you how you may be seeing things incorrectly.
I do think that there are other rappers that are far more intellectual advanced than you, Just as you are more intellectually advanced than a 5 year old!
I am not trying to put you down but I am trying to get you to think about what you say!

We are all in this together and none of us have the empirical answers no matter how much we study the topic!
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
Omfg logic shut up u know nothing ur obviously not wanted here we dint like u the only friend u really had on Jere was Hamilton but he seems to be gone sure u may be smart on other topics but here ur just A smartass who nobody likes get a clue and get out
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:56 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
Why don't you like to consider things and prove people wrong?

There are many intellectual rappers out there and many of them make a good living off of their intellect!

When we begin to understand that our understanding of reality may be wrong is when we begin to advance!
GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 06:58 pm
What whitemofo said...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 07:06 pm
@GJayPro,
Are you saying that he is like a god to you or are you saying that you have been preached the same message?
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 07:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think it's very smart of me to relize your annoying? Does that count just cuz I think ur annoying and have no reason to be here doesn't mean I'm not smart... When the **** did I say anything about my thought on reality? Ur just comin off as stupid ur busy looking for this so called "meaning of reality" instead of just livin the fuckin life u got aight so why don't u just get out ur fuckin moms basement and get somethin done in ur life
GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 07:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
Look little kid your just a pest
Get outa my line of fire with yer thin ass vest
I'll chop yer arms which makes you unarmed
A smart ass pussy that came to get harmed
You need to shut up and get the **** out
Intimidation got you a studder, you mispronounce
.34 Mag to your head and it splatters blood all over the bed
Choke you in bloody sheets until your dead
You won't resurrect or other stupid **** you believe in