reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:23 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Ok I get the point, I will leave you alone to your make-believe world and will return in a month to see how you progressed!
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
We all have our own make believe world u have yours and I have mine but u don't see me on this site tryin to get other people to be Christian I understand they have beliefs and I respect that like a normal person would cuz I'm 14 and I relized that all people are different unlike you who's a grown man and hasn't matured enough to relize that u can't make everyone agree with u you can have ur beliefs I don't care but u can leave me outta them so don't bother to come back in a month cuz I'll be onto bigger and better things while ur still in ur basement doin whatever the **** u were just doin to me
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:42 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Like I said but I do not think you get it but you will one day!

Ok I get the point, I will leave you alone to your make-believe world and I will return in a month to see how you progressed!
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 07:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'm never gonna get it cuz once u leave it's never gonna cross my mind again cuz not everyone believes what you believe it's a simple lesson that I was taught in kindergarden so quit tryin to change me cuz it's not gonna work
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:04 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
OCPD can start early in life! I do have to hand it to you, "you seem as though you do have the right stuff!

http://www.ocdonline.com/articlephillipson6.php

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't have a disease just cuz I'm Christian? Are you retarded
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:18 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
What makes you think that I Would think, "That only Christians would have disorders?

Retarded?
Maybe compared to some but compared to you, No!
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not just christians anybody who believes a religion u think has that disease but whatever imma do what this site was made for

U like tryin to mentally rape me son you fuckin pedophile
I haven't been this pissed off at a dude in a fuckin while 
I outta call the cops and put u on trial
U really annoy me sayin I can't "believe"
Well too bad I'm excited for Christmas eve 
And if u aren't then u can just leave
I don't need to "understand" ur little hocus pocus ****
I'm a lost cause sone so quit it
I don't have a disease and u ain't my "doctor"
Quit preaching to me u fuckin proctor 
Makin fun of my family u crossed the line 
U know what I'm done u don't deserve this verse and u don't deserve my time 
I'm done with you

oh and I got a website for u
http://www.themishmash.com/2007/11/8-telltale-sign.html

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:31 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Who needs church when we have Christians as loving as you to share your favorite web sites with us?
Why do you give Jesus the bad name that you do?
Who needs atheist when they have Christians like you to speak for Christianity?

Maybe you should prey for forgiveness?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 08:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
How are you gonna question if I'm a good christian if ur an atheist
call me retarded when ur the laziest
at least I rhyme the craziest
what's ur talent? U don't seem to have one
except thinkin ur the grandfather of a good mans son
my whole family is great so of course I'm not related to you
ur a low life part of the burger king clean up crew
well I got more rhymes left to say and more prayers left to pray
oh and here's ur Christmas card **** u have a shitty day

http://www.rodneyohebsion.com/atheists.htm here's another one since u loved the last one so much
theprofessor

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 02:19 am
@reasoning logic,
whats ur adress ??? i want to meet you : D
Illustraight

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:20 am
@theprofessor,
Now, professor, there's no need to invite violence into the game. But if you ARE gonna give him one, do it for ME. LOL
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:22 am
@reasoning logic,
AND FOR PETE'S SAKE, DIDN'T MY VERSE TEACH YOU A LESSON????? WE LOVE GOD, AND GOD LOVES US FOR OUR TALENT AND WIT!!!!! OKAY???? WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE DOESN'T COME INTO IT. THIS IS A RAP FORUM, AFTER ALL. SO DO US A FAVOUR, F OFF AND LEAVE US TO BATTLE!!!!!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:56 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I do owe you an apology because I did something I accused you of doing.
I did not say it to your face but I did think it!

What I did was make a comment on the first link that you shared and my comment was irrelevant because I did not take the time to understand the link that you were sharing!

Oh by the way I did like your first link it does seem true!

You seem as though you were doing the same thing that I did "not taking the time to think about things in a non-biased way.
I can tell that you did not watch the videos because of how long they were compared to your response time and you also said that you were not going to watch them!
You commented on something without thinking it threw I did the same thing with the first link that you shared!
Do you think that it was foolish of me to comment on something that I did not take the time to understand?
What about you would you also be guilty of such a crime?

This is a Rap battle forum so I did not think that it would be very easy to hurt peoples feelings because of how you all talk trash to each other. You know what I mean about trash, "the things that you would not talk about in church because you know that they are [not] Christian like!

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:03 am
@theprofessor,
Did you get your feelings hurt?
This is rap battle toughen up dude!
I find it odd that someone can make-believe [or say] that they did your mother or your sister, "you are cool with that" but when someone speaks about reality you seem to get emotional!
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 10:44 am
@reasoning logic,
Ya it's rap so we know the other people are jokin around cuz on here were all friends just tryin to make others better but when some asshole comes on and talks crap about are religion AND MEANS IT that's when we go overboard Not to mention u talk **** about my family and really think about it for a second ur a grown man sittin on the computer gettin into a religious argument with a 14 year old boy now does that seem mature And I did watch the full first link u ever posted to undercover Jesus so I figured the rest would be all the same Were all like a family on this site we support eachother whether were Christian Jewish Muslim etc.. If u would stop tryin to change us and rap we might accept u but until that day when u realize when u come on here ur supposed to RAP then u can just get the **** out
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 11:18 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I suspect that you are a much older person that gets his/her feelings hurt very easily! Do all Christians at your church speak the same smack that you do?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 11:21 am
@reasoning logic,
Not even a little bit I'm 14 and if ur just gonna keep talkin trash then just leave cuz nobody enjoys having u here
and I don't even go to church but I'm still a Christian and u have no right to talk smack about something u aren't a part of
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 12:01 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Are you saying that I am not a part of Christ?
The big difference between how I perceive Christ and how you perceive Christ is that I did not allow my environment to dictate to me how to view him!

Your environment makes you believe what you believe. If you were born in a Muslim country it would be psychological for you to be Islamic.
If you were born in India it would be psychological for you to believe in the elephant god Ganesha.
How old were you when you decide what religion or language that you would believe or speak?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 12:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
I've been christian from day one just leave