Before trying to cross blades
With someone who's words
Can **** with your brain
When your poorly planned
Words will just bring you more shame
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 11:53 pm
eyo why did they lock the site dawg cause i came on here yesterday and i could spit anythin

hit me back

El-Diablo wrote:
Your minds are devoid of any
Thought or philosophy
Because you're whole life you've been
Subjected to intellectual sodomy
And society will leave you to die
In front of me
The same one that corrupted your mind
In ways it never ought to be
But I'll scream and laugh
Like a poor bitch who just won the lottery
You're the meatless byproduct
Of the mainstream machine
Run by the talentless hacks
And corporate fiends
You absorb every word
And everything that they've done
Like a pool of diarrhea
Soaking into a sponge
Your words are so hollow
That no one will remember your name
And you'll be gone like dinosaurs
When the asteroid came
And like the Europeans
When they got the black plague
A dead and bloated corpse
Decaying in a mass grave
So you should think twice
Before trying to cross blades
With someone who's words
Can **** with your brain
When your poorly planned
Words will just bring you more shame
0 Replies

Peti MC

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 06:15 am
el-Diablo quit typin to yourself in a corner, that rap just wasted space, we dont need another forgiener, GO HOME your words arent bringing me any shame, this rap is a game one that i must maintain, but man i'll give it to you, you must rap fast, but it must be hard with Detox sucking on your ass, it looks like you used every simile and methaphor in the book, so here's one for you, your ass is a target and im a nuke
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 02:59 pm
OI YOU COCK FACE ******* PRICK CHANGE YOUR ******* NAME OR THIS BRITISH MASTERFUL RAPPER WILL ******* KILL YOU YOU **** CHANGE YOUR ******* NAME OR ILL BATTLE YO ASS FOR IT

EYO DR_ERYK **** I WANTED TO DISS SOME1 IN MY RAPI COULDNT THINK OF ANY1 ELSE THAT STAYS ON HERE TO DISS SO MY BAD

HEHEHEHEHEHE TRUST YOUR NEVER GNNA BEAT ME AGAIN I'LL LAY MY BRITISH ASS ON IT BRUVVA!
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2005 03:40 pm
from ghetto-to-soldier, in this "WAR" i'm gunnin the enemy down quick like i wan't the medal-of-honor//
trust that my metal-holla n smother-ur-**** cuz my lyrics like "condoms" n they'll "cover-u-dicks"//
i seep-through-de-feat n speak-on-u-weak, cuz ya niggaz "miss-wit-ya-flow" like ya "peed-on-the-seat"//
i blast-faster, smak-,aster sniff-dope, twist-throats then sane-crazy cuz i am what this game-made-me!//
I 'won' so much its 'off-records' , i bring 'heat' to 'peeps' like 'hot-weather'//
like 'electricuted rulers' i 'shock-measure', its 'wrong' how i 'beat' 'meat'(beef) like 'caught-pleasures'//
i cant stand this mans simplicity , with a hence of me his records quickly changin placements
im quick to be, ''ya idol'' , the matches 'title' is like ya 'rhymes' ,'TrikstR's(ME THE REAL 1) verse is devastatement'//

yo check this **** out

you aint hittin-**** , im 'deliverin punches' like i was 'shippin-fists' , im winnin-this//
its like i 'tore up my pen pad' cuz im 'rippin-this' , rippin-kids , splittin-wigs//
fo sho like beatin pets im a scar this cat but ya flows they umm...have some played crap//
'fluential flow' you kno, aint nuttin gonna 'altar' that, in less you threw 'podium' in my 'waves raps'//

OK YOU WEAK ASS BITCHES THAT WANNA BATTLE ME FU*CKING BRING IT BUT THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH AIMED AT MOSTLY THAT FAKE MC TRIKSTA WANNABE|__________| PR*ICK WANNA BE LIKE ME HE GOTTA LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH ME|__________|

|_________| The TrikstR Has Spoken |__________|
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 12:38 am
Im under ya skins like scabies and cancer/ all over you babies like rabies are the answer/ i'll dance wid ya, you can learn my moves/ but dont bite the hand that feeds you dudes/ your eyes are glued, stuck to the screen/ it's like your gettin booed in an 8-mile dream/ team up with the best of your incest crew/ cos none the less, i'll protest... and FU.CK YOU/
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 03:32 am
witness the existance of this wizards' given gift/ what all you emcees picture, n script on ya wishin lists/ cold swimming fish..., you's are ev ery where/ but like a winter dish, I come hot and prepared/ pear shaped lyrics that still create hysterics/ I must have the make up of shakespears genetics/ you dont get it cos im so fuc.king genius/ and that is just somethin, different between us/ clean us out if ya think ya dirty enough/ but i dont think sticks n stones can really hurt the rough/
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 03:47 am
im making trax so lay ya raps n i'll take ya's when im back
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 04:56 am
Hey Proff/Smoking Gun where you at bro
0 Replies

Insomniak

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 05:24 am
ok mc trickster your rymes are just a waste of space nigga u said you could beat us in 3 bars then why do you post a goddamn novel
please nigga keep it short
i must give you props for the 1st paragraph on page 349 otherwise yo stuff was kinda wack
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 05:42 am
i didnt post a rap on page 349 you fu*cking jack ass im gnna kick your ass in 3 bars then but im quickly doing sunk so ill spit it l8a inabizzle
0 Replies

xLiL BaBii dotTix

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 06:03 am
hey this is a rap i wrote 2 diz chick in a chat tell me wut u fink.

yo,u fink i cant rap for **** take a seat b*tch or even betta suck on a d*ck my rhymes will haf u hypnotized till the end of time, why dont u go commit a crime and do a lil "hard time" then cum back and try 2 battle me wit ur weak ass rhymes. ur da princess but hunni im da queen i'll take u bak 2 da stonage and even den i'll beat u clean.so stop ur bitchin and start somit new cuz girl i'll tell u this once: im finished wit u~!
0 Replies

xLiL BaBii dotTix

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 06:06 am
MC TrikstR wrote:
i didnt post a rap on page 349 you fu*cking jack ass im gnna kick your ass in 3 bars then but im quickly doing sunk so ill spit it l8a inabizzle
hay ive been on diz site 4 a while but onli readin wut u pplz put down but u guys r real good especially u so i thought i mite as well give it a go cuz u guys have inspired me 2 try
ok latas Very Happy
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:22 am
Trixs or whoeva... up for battle?
0 Replies

Insomniak

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:38 am
ok lets go you spit first
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:57 am
Insomniak wrote:
ok lets go you spit first

ok..
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 08:09 am
I leave your eyes peeled like a scared insomniak/ and after this battle you will think its wrong to rap/ no one wants ya cos you got the clap and the only time you get any is when your on ya fathers lap/ i got your lil sister off like a prosthetic limb, n after this you'll be off like cometics and rings/ your less attractive than a dead magnet/ and you got a really fuc.kin gay bed habit/ you see an arse and you have to have it/ grab it... im talkin about your tongue/ cos if you talk **** you will just have to be hung/
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 08:32 am
do you want me to sign your novel?
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 08:35 am
i'll be back in twenty
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 08:59 am
hmm you taking a while/ like a boat full off immigrant childs/