dr eryk

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:04 am
yo unknown solja, i'll hit you up lata aight, but don't worry i'll hit ya up. just busy right now...checkin' in you can say... peace ya'll...
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:19 am
i think the tops on the site need to make teams and battle each other if you agree just post add your self to the list and we'll start battleing

LIST:1.theprofessor
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:53 am
im the quickest to come at ya
with combat im waiting for ya comeback
to leave an effect
when i disect your spinal cord so it no longer connects
what do you expect from me
im demonic extacy
i got my panasonic next to me
circle of tyrants the cd
you infants can die instantly
or i can make the pain last
a pane of glass
heated treated with plastic explosives
is corrosive
garenteed you wont live
each paragraph reaching into your breast
grippin your heart rippin apart your chest
i put to rest your best
with less than a fraction of effort
before you come short of a retort ya get hurt
breathe dirt
im an invincible force
my syllables a source of power
my course in life
is to devour cowards with a knife
its evident
your rhymes are impedent
you **** dont even leave a dent
i came hell bent
sent to cause hateing
its a message from satan kill
if you dont i will
wait lie still
i need to amputate
castrate
cast hate
cast a state of chaos
hell covered with frost
smothered with lost souls
thats what happens when your tossed in a hole
a**hole
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:14 am
ite ok the i didnt exactly get what ya mean but ill say the best 6.....( not in any order )

dr_eryk
proff
quick
ruthless
truth
???? <> dunno about the 6th 1.... peace ya'll
( not in any particular order ) ~ safe ~
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 03:57 am
lyrics that im busting /
interference and interrupting /
corrupting your lyrics need re-adjusting /
just like your girl who's butters and disgusting /
like when you see an enemy....you gotta kill it /
your girl told me you had a lil pistol but notta single bullet /
she comes to me for a gd time and a shag /
but not from you cos your a str8 up fag /
your jelous cos pussy is something you never had /
but i kill those, who a giant they are portrayed /
when theyre fakes and already out-weighed /
i heard better from kids in 2nd grade /
dont take that as a cuss take it as a fact /
cos everything i say is exact like i licked out your mothers crack /
when you react, i gotta loadda lyrical bomb shells i packed /
youve only just come back so im taking it easy on you /
then ill wait till the 2nd round to kill your right through /
well ima end it right here /
B4 i become overly severe/
and i dont have time for this ******* queer /

THATS TO RUTHLESS NO DISRESPECT TAKING IT EASY ON YOU ''REAL'' EASY ON YOU FOR THE 1ST ROUND THEN ILL KILL YOU Wink LOL L8R BRO TOP G
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:48 am
dj quik kid wrote:
yo this one is 2 mc slipperz

quik is versin slipperz again/the only time he blew up was when he exploded a pen/i'll have you breathin from a tube of oxygen/i'll put the gun to you,your girl or your kin/i put holes in you and i aint talkin about pokin you wit a safety pin/the bullets will rip through you and your lead vest/this is a battle that will put your skills to the test/but i don't think you can handle this amount of skill/it's like i'm your boss cuz i got your free will/your skill is about as real as a sugar pill/no matter where you are i'll come to your town/it's like Spike tv here cuz i'm layin the Smackdown/you might be hopin i will but i won't lay the mack down/on here you gotta shut up and know your role/you can't stop me like guns bein stopped by gun controll/you gettin shot at like there's a gang war and your in the middle though/you might be a whore but you aint a gigilo/this is the third time i versed u and both times you were defeated/but that's because people say history can be repeated/your barely a challenge so this battle aint gonna be heated/after this battle you'll be bloody and tattered/to any rapper i'm a dangerous hazard/your influnce is becomin less and less it's like watchin erosion/it's impossible to survive a battle wit me it's like survivin an atomic explosion/i'm a real gangsta as for you your just posin/your rhymes all look the same like the people in tokyo/my skill is obvious yours is as real as pinnochio/maybe when i'm gone you'll start doin fine/but until then you gonna be crushed underfoot like a grape from a vine bein made into wine/in this game your nothin your just a sell out/how come when i saw your girl her dick fell out/my ryhmes are unique like the cars comin out of west coast customs/i wipe off the gun i killed you wit so the police don't get fingerprints when they dust them/i'm makin you nasueus like you ate mayonaise and got salmonilla/my rhymes are preffered to yours like chocolate is to vanilla/i'm known as the bad mcee killer/you doin tricks on here like your flipper/when it comes to rap your as good as the L.A clippers/this battle is already won by me so you don't gotta compete/your afraid of me like black people are to white people wit sheets/it's your turn to spit and give yourself humiliation/after i kill you in this battle i'll make sure you get a dedication

You thought you would be in for an easy run/ but how you gonna beat me when you too scared to squeeze the gun/ leave and run before i slice ya vocal passage/ then hook up with you mum through a news passage: "local massage"/ You rhyme like you cant get out of the kitchen/ all this heat has got ya all up-tight and bitchin/ whats with the food comparison inflictions?/ like egg n salmonella/ i will turn you green when you get this accapella/ Are you a commie or chef de partie?, cos i cant see you even "burning" me partly/ every time your father says he doesnt like you/ you tear of your seat and go through your "bi"-"cycle"/ you dont understand how to right a rhyme with multi's/ Im not feeling it like powerlines that are faulty/ you cant insult me with yesterdays stats/ "more fake than sugar"..... i"ve already heard that!/ i understand that handicaps need a head start/ but you've bet me twice!, i cant believe that part/ you talk all gangstar like the rest of the sheep/ but i will kill you as you see me "jump" in your sleep/ I bet that you snooze with a night light glowin/ cos all the tremour in your words is really now showin/ how do you expect to "drown" the sharks that patrol these waters/ i"ve got more common cents than a whole roll of quaters/ thanks for spittin first, "**** before the shovel"/ whats it like being six foot beneath the rubble?/ "Quick kid" your in so much fuc.king trouble/ not even hubba bubba could re-inflate ya bubble/ Your less of a prick than the stubble on ya face/ you talk like a chick that wants to come over to my place/ I've laced this rhyme with so much glow n tecnique/ its more fat than a typical sumo's physique/ How can anyone start kickin there feet/ When your rhymes are like a heart attack victim- "missin the beat"/ Mission complete, the strongest one always take the victory/ just ask unknown solja, and all about our history/ think that your all tough and the mastermind of this hostile site/ your just a weak bitch, a ja rule "pro-to-type"/ If you tryed to emcee anything youve that written/ it would rhyme but be missin the actual rhythym/ stop kiddin yourself and all your dumb peers/ if you tried to rhyme you would get the record for how "quick" the club clears/ cheers for making yourself look like rest/ maybe one day you will get a grip like ya sisters breast/////
0 Replies

Lil Truth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:01 am
hey fo-realz and lil miss b you guys r tight and i am building a crew against TheTruth if you didnt already know so if you want to join just hit me up the crew name is New Bloodz
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
aight here it is slipperz

its' the second round and eveyrone knows i'm ahead/keep runnin your mouth and you'll end up dead in your bed/i'll cut you up and serve you on a platter/i gotta wash off my clothes to get off the blood spatter/how you gonna say i don't squeeze the trigger of the gun/you betta run or you'll end up like big pun/but i aint comparin his skill to yours/the only time i "sell out"is when i put an album in stores/i think you did grab that faulty wire cuz u got zapped/keep talkin the way you are and you'll get clapped/your house is so small it can't even be mapped/how can you go acapella when your typing on the net/i aint done yet but i bet your already starting to sweat/tryin to flip my raps will get you nowhere/my rhymes will give you cancer so soon you'll have no hair/readin your weak ryhmes is too much to bear/your rhymes are crimes so you should be put in the electric chair/in the beginnin you was talkin about sealin the deal like this is business/you keep tryin to beat me but you always miss this/my rhymes get people excited yours leave them listless/ur so original makin fun of my name/you won't be makin fun of it when i'm in the rap hall of fame/you smell so bad you could make a pig squeal/i was fuckin your girl last night so u were the third wheel/i'll put the bullets into your chest and maybe one in the throat/you so dumb you drowned while you were still in the boat/since you so fat the last thing you need is another ho ho/you keep comin up for more then end up goin down again like your a yo yo/and what's this **** you spit about grabbin my sisters tits/well i had to smack your mom cuz when she was givin me head she bit/people feel my **** yours is perverse/noone believes your reachin for a gun when you put your hand in your purse/i can spit more than game when he was dissin g unit/fuckin wit me you'll end up in the IC unit/when the bullets are rainin down you won't need an umbrella/do you know damon dash cuz i heard you Roc A Fella/change your name and come back then people might take you serious/you think you can beat me you must be delirious/your like a chef to cuz when you win it's "rare"/you got hiv's and std's when your dad taught you how to "share"/i'm a gourmet chef cuz my ryhmes are "well done"/you like to eat weiners but i aint talkin the ones on a bun/this is like the ring you'll die in 7 days/i'll slump your corpse next to paul wall so you can be "sittin sideways"/my ryhmes burn you cuz they're hotter than hell/you got no skill so you wish for some in a wishing well/you aint ready to ride a bike you still need trainin wheels/my rhymes shock you like your swimmin in a tank of electric eels/i rock the mic but i'm as good a dj as dj premier/i'll make you freeze up like i'm shippin cases of beer/you can catch me makin beats like nu jersey devil/you need a ladder and a plane to get on my level/i think i saw you in a gay bar in san francisco/my ryhmes are up to date yours are as old as disco/that ryhme you wrote were you on pot/i'll beat you on here or in the streets or a parking lot/your rhymes are luke warm mine are hot/those are bullet holes in you they aren't spots/your street credit is breakin wit all these losses you takin/i got your girl a clay dildo so now she moans real high cuz she Clay Aiken(achin)
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:29 am
number six is rit hurr so how we gonna do this
0 Replies

Lil Truth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:43 am
Lol trick is the name dick fuckin is the game man you actin to lame i liked the bitch but he just anothe rich whiteboy lieing about **** he never done or never went through all you dudes who lie about guns and drugs and born in the hood you guys aint no good you guys lie why? for all you little wanna be thugs talkin about smacking these fake ass wiggers you guys could never pull the triga and you call me a ******* wanker your another white boy to man you can tell and your gay as hell i would stay and play with your gay ass you think those whiteboys r good cause they nerds they read books but they aint got no looks there nerds most of you are and the only people i want to get down with is fo realz and lil miss b i didnt talk to your british ass did i no so stfu and eat a ******* cracker faggot
0 Replies

Lil Truth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:46 am
oh yea and one more thing nigga you talk **** and call some a fuckin wanker where im from you get jumped or shot depends who u fucked with bitch
0 Replies

Lil Truth

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:47 am
oh yea truth i got something for you too man on slick so check it out im waiting for your reply is mostlly to ice though
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 11:02 am
yo i'll join ur crew truth
0 Replies

Lil Miss B

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 11:17 am
yo mc triksta, i wanna get in on that **** to could we make it 8 or is that to much, we could get dr_eryk or Fo-realz in it to, those to beat the fuk outta faded so i'd go 4 that! holla at me aight

peace sugar
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 11:25 am
triks wrote to me

lyrics that im busting /
interference and interrupting /
corrupting your lyrics need re-adjusting /
just like your girl who's butters and disgusting /
like when you see an enemy....you gotta kill it /
your girl told me you had a lil pistol but notta single bullet /
she comes to me for a gd time and a shag /
but not from you cos your a str8 up fag /
your jelous cos pussy is something you never had /
but i kill those, who a giant they are portrayed /
when theyre fakes and already out-weighed /
i heard better from kids in 2nd grade /
dont take that as a cuss take it as a fact /
cos everything i say is exact like i licked out your mothers crack /
when you react, i gotta loadda lyrical bomb shells i packed /
youve only just come back so im taking it easy on you /
then ill wait till the 2nd round to kill your right through /
well ima end it right here /
B4 i become overly severe/
and i dont have time for this **** queer /
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 11:27 am
triks im hitin bak at you with this

mc triks finks hes the man tryin me out but i still aint bin tested/ he spat a weak verse to test the water but onli found out it was shark infested/ you spat ur stupid verse and im tellin u it stank/ u say ur busting lyrics how can that be when ur shooting blanks/ and your being forgotten like what g-unit does to llyod banks/ when it comes to rap im a synical tactician/ i was **** at skewl but im a myrical mathmetician/ and i say ruthless + bad mood equals a battle/ and i say ruthless + triks equals triks is getting dismanteled/ triks your a sucker and i mean it kid/ my girl would never go with you cus she dnt like guys with small penises/ this battle aint jay-z vs nas its not even 3way vs cast/ this is ruthles vs trickster but his last verse was trash/ triks has got issues cus he talks big but hes wack/ he says im the faggot and admitted to lickin my mothas crack/ listen triks i get respect from the rappers you look up to/ your born and raised a snitch thats y nobody trust you/ and not 1 member of your family loves you/ so that way when i die and u stand on my grave ill still be above you/ like i sed ur a snitch its true thats y your face is turnin purple/ and so was ur father you was raised by a rat like a ninja turtle
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 07:37 pm
Switchblade682 wrote:
yo solja u battling or r u a pussy

lol ok i gotta life homey...ill spit summin for this bitch tho....
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 07:48 pm
Switchblade682 wrote:
yo this kid thinks he can spit well im gona show him how to be ill wit it/ little faggit walkin around sayin im gona get my jaw splited/ u should be the one callin dr seus/ i took one look at your rhymes and hung myself wit a nues/so now its ur turn to meet the switchblade/ i rhyme so fast im comin at u like a rengade solja/ yeah thats what i told ya/ u made me mad and im comin for ur head/when i get through wit u u gona be dead/six feet under u diss me u gona hear my thunder/roaring back at u like that gat u tried to shoot me wit/but it aint homicide when no one died/im still breathin and if i were u i would be leavin/before the police find u on the floor bleedin

ok kid here we go..lol by tha way ur terrible....

listen u kno the deal so i wont mention that ur wack,
since when is it cool 2 get shot, n not shoot back?//
**** that kid u messin wit an unstoppable force,
put my name in ya mouth and ill b dumpin ur corpse//
tryna act nice wit sum fake bull ****,
u aint fire, its mor like rainbows u spit//
tryna come at me like ur tha king of tha site,
how many of those rhymes did ur bitch ass bite??//
And who here has heard of this cat?
the way u spit-**** we all kno u r fat//
On tha real u spittin should b a crime,
im a hustla, this is a waste of my time//
you cant see me nigga, facin me is like drivin in fog,
ya damn right ima solja, and im fuckin up this female dog//
me and my boiz b on u like a dog in heat,
and after this, if u still feelin froggy then leap//
Now every1 tell this bitch that he just cant beat me,
cuz we all kno ur rhymes r like a coin, 50-50//
now im done, its over for my 15 minutes of fame,
this was a victory before u even got in tha game...

ight if u need 2 kno n e explanations lemme kno...
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 08:28 am
naw man trust.......i think your just paranoid bro lol yeh but you have got a fair point there but why would be be getting racked for words peace man
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 01:23 am
Soljas Spit:
Quote:
the punches i throw leave kids wit broken jaws,
messin wit me, u jus askin to fall//
spittin vs u was a serious waste of my time,
they should call u dr.seus, tha way u spittin nersery rhymes!//
now people, the truth-is that im str8^ ruth-less,
cuz i murder ppl when im in this booth-kids//
the fire i b spittin leaves u wit a 3rd degree burn,
i smoked u in a 3v3 so havnet u learned!//
when i shoot, ill make sure its ur body that rots,
call dis man spongebob the way he soakin up my shots//
dr eryk stop actin hard u cant do wut i do,
if u a dr, then after this who gon revive you?//
**** wit me when u a scrub, well that aint smart,
cuz we all kno that u was doomed from the start//
that gangsta **** that u spit cant get n e faker,
im the kid, but u bought ur 1st pube yesterday from an 8th grader!//
this battle is over boi im ur achillies like brad pitt,
u could put ur dick in my toilet and still couldnt **** wit my ****!!

Eryks Spit:
Quote:
half your name is true, the part where your Unknown
how can you call yourself a solja when you can't carry your own?
make you **** yourself like a lactose that can't take in dairy
you have no effect on me, like a horror movie that's not scary
didn't I beat you once before? oh yeah, I think I did
but your not a threat to me, after all your just a kid
who's about to get murdered horribly by one the best
even cops beat you down bad, before makin' an arrest
I've seen what you can do and I really wasn't impressed
but if you want to battle me, then i'll answer your request
with one rap, unlimited bars, your more likely to go down
than a kid who's never swam before and is about to drown
what's trikstR doin' callin' the best rappers a bunch of bitches
when the same dude took shots at me and all were misses