jaccin niggas gettin my cake
takin wut i want wit no mistake
and if u was smart u try ta be on my take
but instead yall cats is fake
and yall flunkys is soft like cake
0 Replies

Lil Miss B

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:07 pm
ahahaha lil truth are u for real? lol no effense but this ain't no chit chat sight's......... and to answer ur question, i think i'm to good 4 u Razz, does that answer ur question?

peace sugar
0 Replies

Lil Miss B

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:49 pm
yo lil truth this one's at u,
(i thought that u could use sum practice)

Yo lil truth what were yo thinkin,
askin me 4 what i look like, is just askin for a beatin
my lyric's will twist u n lift u,
frum the reality of this fuked rapping sight,
cuz my rappin, will be smakkin u frum ur cheap unthought write's,
yo man that's why i'm mockin u,
cuz ur a beginner and ur all ready hittin up me like a foo.
and that's not how miss b does,
i wait 4 a guy 6' high and given sum love,
not sum 5 ft. fucked up bitch, with 11 toe's and one eye,
that looks like micheal jackson,
after havin plastic sergery 55 time's,
and yeah i'm hot, what did u think? that i just lie in my rap's like the professor and dr-eryk?
cuz they prolly ain't got no six pack's, or even look's at that,
cuz be leave me sugar's, yall fron'ts are prolly as flat as ur backs,
but i'm peacin now, so spit one back, but try hard, cuz miss B's got the beat's that'll send yo back to the street's, yall

peace sugar's
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:30 pm
yo this be 2 lil miss b cuz she think she so good

lil miss b u don't wanna battle me/since you busy gettin into clubs wit fake ids/u think your so good and can take anyone/i'll come at you unarmed or with any gun/quik is quick to kick fake mcees like you off of here/it's a shame everyone who fucks you turns queer/cuz no one wants someone who's been ridden more than a horse/i'm pimp smackin this bitch but i feel no remorse/u gonna diss dr eryk and theproffesor/are you sure your a girl or are you just a cross dresser/i aint gonna bust on u for bein a whore everyone has done that/ur chest is flat your weak ryhmes should get shot wit a gat/or maybe u should get beatin wit a bat for ryhmin like the cat in the hat/you tryin to start a movement for women rappers to come through/well whoever started that movement shouldn't have picked you/cuz you as ugly as shaggy and as scared as scooby doo/what you think you gonna accomplish dissin some of the greatest/they spit the real **** no way you can fake this/i can already tell your shakin and lookin pale/i saw you layin on the beach and called green peace cuz i saw a beached wail/even if lil truth askin what you look like be glad someone is into you/i know you already wishin i'd be done wit u/lil miss b i'm hearin your plee but i aint gonna be done until your gone completely/i'm a pro at killin rappers cuz i do it so neatly/u aint slammin no one down to the pavement so stop playin/put down the mic and pick up the cross and start prayin/you don't want beef you even said it in your last rap/your flows crap i closed on you and snapped your neck like a rat trap/i'd give you a 20 so u wouldn't dance on my lap/last thing i need is one of your stds/u bein killed so u better call the police/i seen you walkin the corner short skirt and high heels/funniest part was that u slipped on a banana peel/your weak raps should be on a blooper highlight reel/you done here so i'll get your casket prepared/i hurt you so your ego can't be repaired/you the worst rapper ever this site has declared/it don't matter if your a girl i'll still mess you up/maybe you need a real girl to dress you up/i make you shake and sweat like you playin wit your vibrator/you aint indian so that red dot on your forehead must be the beam from my sniper laser/u stunned over and over like you gettin stunned by a taser/it's over and i aint talkin like i'm your man and we breakin up/i'm talkin like you and the rap game aint ever makin up/but don't think this is a vendetta i'm takin up/it's just i can't take rappers that think they're better/if you wrote a play that's the only way you'd be a drama setter/your ryhmes are as fake as press on nails/you check out women cuz u never get any males/spit back if you wanna but you gonna have to do better than that/or i'll walk all over you like you a welcome mat/i'll rip you off and stomp you out like i'm rippin out your weave/it's obvious u aint welcome here so why don't you leave/i'll give you a respirator when i'm done so then u can breathe
0 Replies

Lil Miss B

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:41 pm
dj quick kid........ sh*t man that was tight, prop's and respect...... now my turn..... here goe's

yo man how u know i've been wearin heel's n a skirt,
**** i didn't know that u knew ma career,
cuz yeah i am a fukin model and yes i wear heel's.
and **** man i ain't fakin,
and yeah i got the beat's,
that will be handed u a seat,
cuz i'm like the pen and ur like the paper that i'm writin all over,
cuz i'm the top mvp, and ur as small as a clover,
i could write one line that wouldn't even be rhymin, and i could still beat ur ass and have ur head spinnin,
and yo man i admit that i'm not the the best,
all i do is rhyme cuz to me this is all a test,
of the underdog and the top's,
and the robotic calmin rap's, and the flesh and blood n soul, of the pplz out there who love there own flow's,
that's just writin and havin a good time
even tho nun of us are gettin paid even a dime,
i think most of us just came here to rhyme,
so yo man u can say that u win this u can say that i do,
cuz for me this is my extasy,
and i'vce got the beat's that will beat any of yo recipe's,
cuz ur just in my way a dream that i'm fufilly 4 me,
and ur just an obsticle,
that i'm steppin over,
cuz ur just a small buildin and i'm the tower
and hey man no effense..... but i really can't stand u,
ever since the beginning u just annoy me,
even just sayin ur name is killen me, can yo see? cuz to me we're in a battle, and i'm the good guy and ur the enemy,
so i hope that u can see that miss b's got the beat's that will be havin u learn, that baby u just got surved:P

peace sugar

peace sugar
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:46 pm
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:47 pm
that's the 2 on 2 ****...
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:33 pm
yo...

but ya best to da test
as i lay u ta rest
wen u go against me its like no contest
i hold the mic like god gave it to me b4 his last breath
and it aint my fault that im blessed
moms said if u do go in wit ya chest
take no prisoners lay em all ta rest
i dont play games and i dont do pies
yall gay like ellen in disguise
if i had ta picc one of u guys
i'd pcc my shadow behind dat guy
bcuz i can carry ahole company on my bacc
and im flippin da game like flap jaccs
and im pillin caps bacc wit these 45s
i call em da lumber jaccs
and im cold to da touch like a heart attack
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:36 pm
damn man u was tite as anythin u one of the best mutherfukin' MC's here

respect

dj quik kid wrote:
yo this be 2 lil miss b cuz she think she so good

lil miss b u don't wanna battle me/since you busy gettin into clubs wit fake ids/u think your so good and can take anyone/i'll come at you unarmed or with any gun/quik is quick to kick fake mcees like you off of here/it's a shame everyone who **** you turns queer/cuz no one wants someone who's been ridden more than a horse/i'm pimp smackin this bitch but i feel no remorse/u gonna diss dr eryk and theproffesor/are you sure your a girl or are you just a cross dresser/i aint gonna bust on u for bein a whore everyone has done that/ur chest is flat your weak ryhmes should get shot wit a gat/or maybe u should get beatin wit a bat for ryhmin like <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=the%20cat%20in%20the%20hat" onmouseover="window.status='the cat in the hat'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">the cat in the hat</a>/you tryin to start a movement for women rappers to come through/well whoever started that movement shouldn't have picked you/cuz you as ugly as shaggy and as scared as scooby doo/what you think you gonna accomplish dissin some of the greatest/they spit the real **** no way you can fake this/i can already tell your shakin and lookin pale/i saw you layin on the beach and called green peace cuz i saw a beached wail/even if lil truth askin what you look like be glad someone is into you/i know you already wishin i'd be done wit u/lil miss b i'm hearin your plee but i aint gonna be done until your gone completely/i'm a pro at killin rappers cuz i do it so neatly/u aint slammin no one down to the pavement so stop playin/put down the mic and pick up the cross and start prayin/you don't want beef you even said it in your last rap/your flows crap i closed on you and snapped your neck like a rat trap/i'd give you a 20 so u wouldn't dance on my lap/last thing i need is one of your stds/u bein killed so u better call the police/i seen you walkin the corner short skirt and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=high%20heels" onmouseover="window.status='high heels'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">high heels</a>/funniest part was that u slipped on a banana peel/your weak raps should be on a blooper highlight reel/you done here so i'll get your casket prepared/i hurt you so your ego can't be repaired/you the worst rapper ever this site has declared/it don't matter if your a girl i'll still mess you up/maybe you need a real girl to dress you up/i make you shake and sweat like you playin wit your vibrator/you aint indian so that red dot on your forehead must be the beam from my sniper laser/u stunned over and over like you gettin stunned by a taser/it's over and i aint talkin like i'm your man and we breakin up/i'm talkin like you and the rap game aint ever makin up/but don't think this is a vendetta i'm takin up/it's just i can't take rappers that think they're better/if you wrote a play that's the only way you'd be a drama setter/your ryhmes are as fake as press on nails/you check out women cuz u never get any males/spit back if you wanna but you gonna have to do better than that/or i'll walk all over you like you a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=welcome%20mat" onmouseover="window.status='welcome mat'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">welcome mat</a>/i'll rip you off and stomp you out like i'm rippin out your weave/it's obvious u aint welcome here so why don't you leave/i'll give you a respirator when i'm done so then u can breathe
0 Replies

Lil Truth

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 12:17 am
to TheTruth

Truth that aint no booth man thats a shark cage im gonna come with rage im new to the game but i cant be held my **** is gonna exspand like a shotgun shell don't make me start to yell now i got your ass in hell you don't got much skill im about to kill this faggot he just a pissed off rapper who never had it im gonna be the new mcee so just back the **** up off of me im tired of kids like you who get weed and blunts and think they crips in bloods you on the internet daily you little faggot 16 and you think your tough you don't want me to get rough im about to smack you so back up and get some orignal material you lame **** step your game up so many people think i wont shine but im about to make your bitch mine im the same dude thats in your Nightmare you know i give you fear you talk a bunch of **** over the net but if we was on the streets you be gettin yo ass beat you can't fight cause you so white another nerdy white boy tryin to act hard and tuff what the **** man you aint hard the hardest **** you did was take it in the ass just for a fuckin back stage pass for the backstreet boy's you talk about havin a gurl she dont want you yo you just make her hural and im trying to stay calm but since im the new guy i got to get respect and this is no threat there you go thats to the nerdy ass :Thetruth
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 12:27 am
ariight been liive'n iin da studii0 f0r awhiile h0miiez but iim back and I g0t s0me shiit dass m0re ya'll "style" s0 skream at ya b0y
0 Replies

emoguitarist804

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 12:36 am
First rap lines
Lemme know what you think about these, First time I ever battled

yo your rhymes are weak
give me a kiss on the cheek
na son the other one
thats the only ass you'll be gettin tonite
****, you're the bitch who picked this fight
you're eyes lit up you thought u had this won
but guess what? I ain't done
You keep spitting these nonsense lines
If i've told u once I've told you a hundred times
You just can't touch me when I bust out with these rhymes
You can beg me to stop
But I won't stop till you drop
Rememba this battle
After this you'll be roaming like the rest of the cattle
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 12:37 am
Listenin to lil truth's rappin is like text-hell,
His checks fell and he goes two-ways like Nextel,
He tries out for my crew with his dense skull,
I said no and the hoe gets bitchy like he's menstrual,
His name was lil truth, are you kidding me?
God Dammit, who the f*** ordered the mini-me,
Somebody toss the dwarf in the Excursion,
Take him back to the store and exchange him for the better version,
My head is hurtin from this gimmick,
This n00b comes at me and he thinks he's gonna win it,
So gave him a little more than he came for,
First he had a role model, now he's caught in a gang war,
First he had name, now he's wrecked,
But I'll do whatever just to teach this bitch respect,
That's rule number one in this game that I'm good at,
I thought you was from the hood, you shoulda knew that,
I made it to the top, that's not how I went,
Should've stayed silent cuz now you woke the sleeping giant.
New Bl00dz watch your back, I'll break you thugs, one squeeze,
Just to stop the bitchin, can I get some judges please?
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 01:31 am
nice freestyle for the 2:2 battle thetruth. I'll spit mine tomorrow i promise bro.. aight. I'm out...
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 04:29 am
yo this one 2 lil miss b

if i'm an obstacle your steppin over u musta tripped and fell on your face/cuz i went to your place saw your face and had 2 spray myself in the eyes with mace/it's clear that in this battle my ryhmes are iller/but it's cuz u goin against a certified mc killer/i'll shoot at you more than reggie miller/if you a model what magazine do you work for/cuz i think i seen you in last months edition of "crack whore"/you wanna keep this battle goin i'll be glad to give you more/but you won't get any money even though your poor/i'll run up on you and quickly squeeze/until there's no more bullets left or until your on your knees/a pool of blood comin out runnin into the sewer drain/i keep burnin you wit my lines like i'm acid rain/battlin me there's pain but no gain/your just tryin 2 keep cool and maintain/the hollow tips will penetrate right through your silicon/you losin everything so it's like your enron/in spiky heels tryin to look like a french maid/even if the guy got layed it's the guy that should get payed/i'm comin at you again and you should be glad/that i'm usin ryhmes on someone that's so bad/i got all the talent you wish you had/maybe for protection you should wear a helmet and knee pad/i detect a pattern in your raps and they're about as gangster as plaid/i get paid and get layed while smokin haze in the everglades/i got a team of renegades ready to blow you up wit grenades/i don't know whether you need physical or emotional aid/but there's good news you finally passed the fourth grade/congradulations now maybe you won't feel so dumb/and by the way that sticky stuff on your nose aint gum/the bullets will shake you quake you and make you scream/my ryhmes are hard as steel yours are as soft as ice cream/you aint spittin raps you only spittin steam/my ryhmes flow nice like a ragin stream/you couldn't even see me in your dreams/i feel bad that fo realz has you on his team/cuz now you two don't stand a chance/unless maybe you let one of them get in your pants/u gettin shot at so much it's like your in iraq/i lead the rap game you at the back of the pack/the rivers will run red wit your blood like in egypt/i'll come at you so fast you won't even see it/i'll put you in a tomb like your a pharaoh/i shoot birds but i aint talkin about sparrows/i could hit you wit bullets or arrows/it don't matter to me what weapon i use/it aint even a matter of what protection you use/i'm the number one gunner and the number one stunner/you'll never catch me like wil e. coyote chasin after road runner
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 07:51 am
omg **** you people's right too much and lemm say my bad bro quick.....MAJOR family crisis so your win i take it....bit l8 to spit now but yeh you had to tight rhymes and mad props to
fo-realz
lil miss B
truth
quicks
and faded rhymes gd job looking for a battle and im here to stay this time so hit me up Wink
~respect~
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 09:21 am
hey quik n for realz/ you kids hav got skills/ lay your cards on the table, n i will finish tha deal/

lay somethin down or whatever.. you guys are interesting
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 09:22 am
i aint sayin yous are the best but... cant lick balls like the others.
:wink:
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 09:36 am
**** ite proff i read your iron soldier spit...man i dunno what to say bout it str8 from the chest bro it was tight da dogs bollox man enough respect though man peace out
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 10:56 am
u want us 2 battle you or jus spit a freestyle slipperz
0 Replies