i got ya girl and im baggin her cocc
im on some high **** never ta come down
yall niggas talk like bitches yall need ta calm down
if i walk on my heel u still wont hear a sound
the boy so faded he need another pound
even tho im faded i still flow against a clown
if u see my name on the screen u kno its fire
spit like a midevil dragon wit a filthy atittude

i kill lots of beats bcuz the boy real rude if i do it that big then u kno u gonna lose /every time i come thru tucc ya tail go run dude/ im not ta be fucced wit not ta lose/ come fucc wit ya boy im stilll hur reather i win or lose
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:05 am
a dat first couple of bars up untill demonic was sicc tell me is dat writen i kno u didnt come up wit dat **** juss sitin thur

this to mc trickstr
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:05 am
a dat first couple of bars up untill demonic was sicc tell me is dat writen i kno u didnt come up wit dat **** juss sitin thur

this is to mc trickstr
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 12:07 pm
yo faded man i did just come up with that :S eh theyre probs the best lines ive heard and plus it was only like 3 lines man and i seriously did make em up
and good rap
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 12:08 pm
**** i meant theyre the best lies ive done my bad ( didnt wanna sound vain or nothing) my bad
0 Replies

MC HOPE

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 03:23 pm
ya'll know whos back??

yes sir, ive been gone for a while
just let your posts pile
but if ya look back
you see for a matta of fact
my rhymes are of the chain
i sock em all, tell all yo friend main
this guys in-sane
u guys tipsey off yo bicardi
cuz this mains ready to party
throw sum smirnoff
pop sum tops off
but not if ya'll soft
cuz i bring da grass, coke, and rum
no main, i aint done!
u aint no friend of mine
u better get goin or im gonna slit u wit ma knife
da sirens runnin
yo betta stop frontin'
cuz u gonna be in da lineup
click click, next side
u betta hurry if u dont like orange
cuz hope bring u to da max
knuckle down or im gonna attack
cuz imma lay of the land
yep, dis **** was planned
mingle with crime
hit the man in the head, right on the dime
are yo hackles raising?
they should, dis main amazing
i aint gonna say ive been shot nine times
or hustle fo dimes
i got the shine
imma own main
physiologicaly insane
i flick they rhymes off
place em back criss cross

dis rap aint toward nobody, just commin back
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 04:11 pm
quick we never finished so imma put on a show// i see everybody getten at you seems you got too many foes// they jealous tho//and they minds kinda slow// but they couldnt smell victory if they had a zealots nose// except for me// see the young boy he attack wit ease// bring a bat to shatter your knees// and when you see me your body just freeeze// then you get filled wit more holes than swiss chesse// yo theres a reason why my rap names Unstable / cuz i got screwz loose like ya schools lunch table /i stay in the hood like bootleg cable / and im on the grind tryin to sign to a label/ And niggz can call me "bargs" cuz my lyrics do bite / and i take niggaz out like liston in fight night/ immma pit bull my teeth are bared / he not mike tyson but u still wanna cover your ears/cuz imma walk all over quick
like he was a flight of stairs / dont fuuck wit me lightly i am to be feared/i kno u wanna front but please get off my d!ck// or ill put more chalk around u then a fuuckin pool stick// ur rhymes are old and like bikes there "TWO TIRED"/ you might as welll not show your face no more cuz imma make you retire/ im like a clock if lose im comin back 4 "SECONDS"/ u can call me the wheel of fourtane cuz i keep u guessin/ if i was scrambled eggs u still couldnt beat/and i seen better **** comin outta my a$$ cheeks/ ur flows a lil plan they gotta be the simplest/ u could put grapes in your wallet and still wouldnt be "raisin intrest"/ this man a meat rider but u gonnna end up dieing /cuz i make u dissappear like osma bin laden/ / this man aint a g he aint down to fight/ stop him dead in his tracks like he at a red light/while i show no signs of stopin like brakes wit out the light/ niggz really dont wanna hear u go on and on //cuz he suck so much d!ck he use cum 4 lip balm//and after im done u gonna need a heart replacement/ cuz imma prescribe u the "PUMP" like a asthma patient//
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 08:24 pm
i thought we was done but i guess not unstable

u been gone so long i thought you were done/after i hit u wit the pump i'll put your body in the passenger seat so u can ride "shotgun"/you gonna come back for seconds that's a waste of time/even though you didn't have one your past your prime/you silent on the mic so people think your a mime/i'll turn your upside down frown back around/only time you got dogs is when you take one from the pound/you versin me again it's like clockwork/killin peole like you is fun it's not work/you got as much skill as that bitch slippa/you do tricks on the dick so i'll call you flippa/i got the shotgun pumped with the pistol grip/like a short film i'll give you a brief clip/when you rap it's true that you put on a show/your the weakest mcee but we already know/talkin about me not raisin intrest that's some **** i make more cake than bisquik/i hit you hard and of course i hit you quik/by your last rap it looks like you can't handle this ****/you've hit so many red lights on here it's like you in the "red light district"/talkin about screws loose like you build houses/it's sad your two friends live in disney land and are mouses/i'll take that bike you ridin on and pop those two tires/remember this date cuz it's the day you expire/you a soft bitch like slick rick/you bein called a rapper is like havin scary movie called a horror flick/your raps are all the same it's like they're clones/you should change your last name to culkin cuz you scared to be "home alone"/u spit all this **** when you don't even know me/you should work for "oscar mayer" cuz all your **** is bologna/you wouldn't step into the ring you'd be down by the first bell/in this battle you like AC/DC cus u on the "highway to hell"/come back to battle me when your balls have fell/people eat my **** up like fast food fries/since i had you and stayed wit your mom i guess i'm a family guy/find some stupid kid to say all your rhymes are tight/when you and your friends argue it's like a girl fight/i can see what your sayin so maybe you need to floss/i'll make you catch more bullets than randy moss/you can't call this a battle it's more like a slaughter/you need other peoples raps like plants need water/you are crazy i'd even say your mental/your temporary in this game like a video game rental/if i disappear like bin laden it's cuz u gave yourself up like sadam houeseinne/when you get killed by better rappers i bet it's a walk down memory lane/you try to use wordplay but your **** is dumb/your gonna get popped like a bubble of gum/my last bar and you hopin it aint gonna be good/and so you know your talk about cum more than any real man should
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 08:27 pm
yo unstable we done or what? if we are then trickster,or twitch or the truth judge
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:47 pm
it really dont matter i got another round in me its funny how you feed off my whole rap dont worry next round i wont take it so easy on you i comin relentesss so when ever you ready give me the signal
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:51 pm
idk it's up to u so if u wanna go one more round spit and i'll respond
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 09:57 pm
how about u spit first so you cant feed off my verse if i do i will only feed offf you your last verse not the one you bout to do
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 10:48 pm
weren't you's all around when the warning was made?
That Iwill chop you up like lawnmowing blades
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 10:55 pm
aight i'm out 4 tonight but i'll spit it 2morrow
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:03 pm
dj quik kid wrote:
i thought we was done but i guess not unstable

u been gone so long i thought you were done/after i hit u wit the pump i'll put your body in the passenger seat so u can ride "shotgun"/you gonna come back for seconds that's a waste of time/even though you didn't have one your past your prime/you silent on the mic so people think your a mime/i'll turn your upside down frown back around/only time you got dogs is when you take one from the pound/you versin me again it's like clockwork/killin peole like you is fun it's not work/you got as much skill as that bitch slippa/you do tricks on the dick so i'll call you flippa/i got the shotgun pumped with the pistol grip/like a short film i'll give you a brief clip/when you rap it's true that you put on a show/your the weakest mcee but we already know/talkin about me not raisin intrest that's some **** i make more cake than bisquik/i hit you hard and of course i hit you quik/by your last rap it looks like you can't handle this ****/you've hit so many red lights on here it's like you in the "red light district"/talkin about screws loose like you build houses/it's sad your two friends live in disney land and are mouses/i'll take that bike you ridin on and pop those two tires/remember this date cuz it's the day you expire/you a soft bitch like slick rick/you bein called a rapper is like havin scary movie called a horror flick/your raps are all the same it's like they're clones/you should change your last name to culkin cuz you scared to be "home alone"/u spit all this **** when you don't even know me/you should work for "oscar mayer" cuz all your **** is bologna/you wouldn't step into the ring you'd be down by the first bell/in this battle you like AC/DC cus u on the "highway to hell"/come back to battle me when your balls have fell/people eat my **** up like fast food fries/since i had you and stayed wit your mom i guess i'm a family guy/find some stupid kid to say all your rhymes are tight/when you and your friends argue it's like a girl fight/i can see what your sayin so maybe you need to floss/i'll make you catch more bullets than randy moss/you can't call this a battle it's more like a slaughter/you need other peoples raps like plants need water/you are crazy i'd even say your mental/your temporary in this game like a video game rental/if i disappear like bin laden it's cuz u gave yourself up like sadam houeseinne/when you get killed by better rappers i bet it's a walk down memory lane/you try to use wordplay but your **** is dumb/your gonna get popped like a bubble of gum/my last bar and you hopin it aint gonna be good/and so you know your talk about cum more than any real man should

Say it to me wimp

Whats with the capitals, Im hearing it like you got no Adams' apple.
Your a product of hysteric generics,
like the kid that popped up
with adam and eve as thay parents,
Its quite apparent, that your behind with your rhymes
you said it first time you signed "on line"
Now its cost time, just call me the treasurer,
now pay up with some boss rhymes
and **** that accent... Eddinborough.
You wont have the chance to grasp your jaw,
as it detracts, and smacks to the floor
Ask the MASK hes had bads with it before.
But when I get rid,
of your "face" "kid",
you wont be coming back like he did.

Your days are ova,
fetch ya decks,
rova
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:17 pm
I will rip all you frail cats, tails up ya backs, leaving a pale snail trail so ya's dont relax.
Then send you little friends to vetinarians so I can do it again
0 Replies