dj quik kid

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 09:07 pm
yo was good people this is 2 scrapz and slipperz

scrapz **** is whack he goes on defence cuz he got no attack/he got crunched like a candy bar eaten by shaq/slipperz that bitch can't admit defeat/he's been worn out more than grass under a cleat/scrapz and his whack label takin over/they don't do **** except do each other in a real mcees range rover/slipperz what kind of name is that/u two fags can get entire clips from my gat/come wit your best or don't answer back/and if you do don't come wit **** someone could write while they're on crack/scrapz u talkin about people don't know about punches/you knew about punches when you were gettin knocked out for your bag lunches/i got banana clips for you that come in bunches/you runnin your mouth what'd u expect to happen/you thought we'd let you stay on here rappin/you thought no one would aim at you while clappin/you say you got a album and a video to/you can't rap so maybe you should talk to dj clue/you were destined for failure like a horse gettin turned to glue/you said something weak about shavin someones apendix/well there's one little fact that prevents this/your appendix don't got hair you dumbass bitch/i come at you quik wit a fevered pitch/aight now onto you slipperz/stop pullin down real mcess zipperz/you like slipperz cuz you gettin worn and abused/i saw your weak ryhmes and i gotta say i'm amused/i'll leave you tellin the administrator here you got abused/when it comes to murder your the last one to be acused/cuz we all know you won't get to poppin/if i'm ever on your block i'll make sure shells and bodies are droppin/you can bring your friends here and have them battle for you/actually that can't happen cuz you don't got a crew/you can't rap so maybe try takin cookin classes/can you not see right or do u need glasses/you callin people out that knock real mcees on their asses/you got some white sticky stuff on your lips but it aint molasses/you new to here so i guess you didn't learn your place/see here if you a newbie and you run your mouth you get punched in the face/when you type it's like you got sprayed in the face wit mace/maybe you'd be better at singin gospel like amazing grace/i bring the quikness and make sure you don't recover/so go back to your gay lover/your mom is good at givin bjs she's the neighborhood whore/i saw her doin the guy that runs my liquor store/my ryhmes are unique yours are all the same/you get booed i get standing ovations from lames/here on a2k we don't play games/go back to wherever you rapped before you came here/because everytime you come here the coast aint clear/i'll come at you all the time everyday of the year/you agianst me is like i'm a car and your a scared deer/bust back and i'll **** you up even worse/you got bad luck here like someone hit you wit a curse/keep runnin your mouth and i'll make sure your in the back of a hearse/then your mom will join you after i kill her and take the money from her purse/i'll dig the hole myself and shove you both in the ground/it's like you an amateur boxer and got knocked out in the first round
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 09:07 pm
rate this spit
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:42 pm
haha...jus cuz it was funny im throw u a 8 lololol had sum good disses flowin...then again sum of ur rhymes werent to nice in beginning, but u got stronger as the rhymes progressed..
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 11:00 pm
diss 2 mc slipperz....

Man why would i b afraid of *sum1 named slipperz*,
thats like runnin away from a *dolphin named flipper*.
Cut the **** cuz we *kno u a fakesta*,
Down here in da south we dont play *wit no wankstas*,
The FLA, we all *sound proof*,
Ride down threw my hood and we'll *show you tha truth*.
Ill have u flippin around like the *next charlie brown*,
This aint the circus, so y u *still here clown*.
And all that childhood **** aint *impressin me*,
Ride through my block and ill show u *a tru OG*.
Wit ya 5 second rhymes tryin *act like u nice*,
Go pray somewhere else cuz this aint the *Passion of Christ*.
If you talk **** to me then u a *dead man walkin*,
I split ur wig once but u *just keep talkin*.
Nigga said piglet and thinks *he dissed me*,
How u gon call me fat when u *datin Miss Piggy*
Well i think Kermit the Frog *dont like that*,
He a puppet and i bet u still wont *pull out the gat*.
Nigga so scared he shits himself when *the phone ring*,
And nah he cant get a girl niggaz uglier then *Swamp Thing*.
Well thats about all i need to say to make ur ass choke,
as porky says *"TH-TH-THATS ALL FOLKES"*

hhaha had fun wit that 1...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

rate that spit
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

rate that spit
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 02:53 am
ok yo im in england so i reply my **** late but yo yeah thanks are gee and solja and yeh solja i wouldnt mindda re-match any time son just spit at me and ill hit back yo respect peeps
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 02:56 am
and quick kid mad props on that i enjoy reading yourand doc's **** i think ive learnt quitta bit from you 2 so respect for you 2 and thanks
tight rao peace out bro's
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 03:25 am
and ight solja and slipperz i think its you 2 why you only spit like 6 rows like if you put em together then it will only be likke 1 line that aint no battle really its pussy talk go for it again and actually make summit of it innit a proper battle get every1 actually wanting to read the battle you get me
safe
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 04:56 am
eyo my bad i been gone for ages but yeah im back for a while not long though cause of skool tests and **** so yeah

here I go:

I live a thugs life, like to i keep my mind of the game to this hip/hop/
my life's like a rain always runnin from a cop/
i made my life from a year's gun shot/
see the devil in the mirror when i wake/
juggle with my hand, while my hands in the shake/
i stay together from a wee'mans dope/
i thought i pop both this aint no joke/
i talk to the father he dont answer me back/
i must be held down i must be off track/
life or death lord tell me my fate/
ill find my way in the heaven's gate/
keep my mind on these niggaz that show me hate/
murderer's and nerd from my pen i create/
rap's runnin from my head show's my true colour/
blood stain rag's with a symbol for murder/
hard time's i had from navy's blood red/
keepin with my brother's now they all dead/
rest in piece from all the pain we been cleared/
its hard to think while the demons in your head/

Yeah...

so can sum1 rate my **** soon

MC TrikstR wrote:
and ight solja and slipperz i think its you 2 why you only spit like 6 rows like if you put em together then it will only be likke 1 line that aint no battle really its pussy talk go for it again and actually make summit of it innit a proper battle get every1 actually wanting to read the battle you get me
safe
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 05:07 am
Ayo Trikstr u live in england yet u hard as hell?
More like a crunchy shell from taco bell!
This aint a baseball field so y u playin wit balls,
take a shot at me and ill surely crack ya jaw.
im not here to destroy your rep,
but i guess its worth it to get my respect.
im not the best, but im better then u,
Ill eat u up and show the crowd jus like Sea food (SEE FOOD).
To step to me u must b high on summin,
all i need is a mic and a crowd to get this dude slumpin.
And you weak no1 wants to be on ur team,
Only girl u ever had was the one in ur wet dream.
And why would you want a fuckin remmatch,
to step to me u should kno theres gon b an aftermath.
Im a fuckin volcano about to erupt,
and i shuld b in the movie biz cuz im givin u ur final cut.
R u mad that mommy didnt tuck u in last night,
watchin u spit is like watchin a girl fight.
Hard on the eyes yet very amusing,
and even in ur dreams u picture urself LOSING.
Im on a roll, straight outta controll,
you a dead ass nigga, might as well b on DEATH ROW.
And ur deffinetly tru to ur name,
cuz ur raps rnt rhymes, their jus tricks to the brain.
And another thing u deffinetly are a TRICK,
cuz the whole time u riddin on Dr. Erykz dick.
Lemme ask u summin, have u ever seen a gun?
Or r u jus spittin lies about sum water hose fun (squirt gun).
U aint a thug, a gangsta or an og,
ur jus sum punk ass livin in england talkin bout cappin me.
Lets see it, come at me wit ur toy,
1929 nelson ave holla atcha boi.
As the sayin gos, dont write checks ur mouth cant cash,
cuz itll take more then b-b gunz to smoke my ass.
Lemme drop this mic and give u a chance to *BREATH*,
cuz after u go ima pull sum *TRIKS OUT MY SLEEVE*

aha ur turn ;-)
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 05:21 am
^^ i like that 1 :-)...can i get sum oppinions on that while Trikstr spits his lines
0 Replies

Twitch

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 06:47 am
That was pretty good soulja, keep it up...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 07:06 am
thanx man i try :-)
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 07:19 am
Truth here, checkin in. I don't got time to spit because these assholes are charging me by the minute. Just sayin, TrikstR, if you said proff won that battle, you can't read...

And Verse-Matude, mad respect.

ight, lata..
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
yo tuth man i read the raps and then i though you won :S its just when it came to the voting proff i THINK had more of what the judging scheme has if ya get me bro , but **** what can i saiy i dont particuly get the judging schem so my bad bro Wink just pretend i never voted lol and solja gd spit so yeh my turn
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:45 am
UnKnOwN SoLjA wrote:
thanx man i try :-)

try me
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:56 am
bitch stf^ i already murked u, i koed u fool u had 0 votes!
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:56 am
MC TrikstR wrote:
yo tuth man i read the raps and then i though you won :S its just when it came to the voting proff i THINK had more of what the judging scheme has if ya get me bro , but **** what can i saiy i dont particuly get the judging schem so my bad bro Wink just pretend i never voted lol and solja gd spit so yeh my turn

You 'people' 'cant 'rhyme for ****',
i 'find' yous to be 'equal' with 'slime wit'.
talk about me, the mc, slippers in particuly,
not any old **** to any og.

Four lines with about ten words that rhyme.. not like "piece and feast" either. real rhymes and freestyle only gets cheaper.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 09:58 am
yeh im from england repping in kent / as an elite ill come at you harder than cement / at least i got a proper accent / and england i represent / to a certain degree i present / i high toxicated amount of torment / to beat me you getta lotta respect / but wait... a wack rapper i detect / all through my mind is 'kill the subject' / out my rifle aim and direct / my lyrics killin you you need to protect / solja's i infect / you i wrecked / look back and reflect / and think.... yes you are a reject / to win you needa crowd / through your heart i ploughed / **** nigger why dont you take it up with 'girls aloud' / i seen bigger eruptions from each and every other slag / blud get your handbag / your flow just drags / i prefer it when your bitch nags / but **** your slag ive had you family / including your auntie / whilst your a vigilante / saying ima lose / yeh im high and **** your drunk on booze / your rap i amuse / you tink this is abuse / now you i confuse / throw in your face an electrical fuse / blood out your heart ooze / same old **** on the news / people dying / families crying / see you screaming but im smiling / ripping out your vital organs up they compiling / the cops ? your mum aint bothered dialling / because she dont care / your wasted ,your life i spare / you came but you never prepare / but your a poor lil boy living in poverty whilst i rule you as im a millionaire / and yes. me and your bich did have an affair / but thats besides the point / out your knee caps ripping out your joint / the crowd you disapoint / slip over your words asif your anoint / bringing up dicks and eryk / your hysteric / generic / but im barbaric / i make this place atmospheric / with blood up the wall / **** baseball / like a bitch for your mummy you call / but im not letting you go no matter how much you scrawl / no matter how much you wanna retreat and re-call / your not worth it your a downfall / your raps to the audience they appaul / ripping out your interier / swap it with the exterier / now inferior / now wheres your tricks ?/ **** YOUR TRICKS go back and suck dicks / gicve em a coplla licks / to the crowd i give kicks / flow beating you down like solid bricks / you think this battle only just begun? / then naw this battle already done / maybe your spun / but your already out run / outdone / **** this was fun

yo no offense and shitt im going rusty on the battles now Sad that was wak but ya know **** it lol
0 Replies