dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:39 am
well me and trikstR already spit out ****, now it's on you guys! and thanx man, just had to show you that my **** wasn't pre-written. and I think I showed you!
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:00 am
iight check it...

Yo this man eryk thinks evey1s his fan,
but in reality niggas fruitier then tucan sam...
Hey i kno who u are and i kno u got skillz,
but this nigga hear is givin me free killz,
1 bitch, 2 bitch, 3 bitch woah.
It really dont matter tha order ALL OF U ARE MY HOES.
Now this nigga tellin me to snap back to reality,
like Mr. T i pitty the fool who calls out me..,
i dont kno who the **** u think u are,
puff and blow ill smoke ya ass like a flavored cigar.
and yo trikstr you aint a challenge to me,
ill cut u up and eat u up like sushi.
What kinda idiot names himself Dr. Eryk,
when im done wit these 3 bitches ill b kickin a hat trick..
this aint the time to fake sum lines and act tough,
nigga dont play it off Bugs Bunny is mor buff.
**** you thinkin u can rap MUST BE A CRIME,
CUZ ALL IM HEARIN FROM DR. ERYK IS NURSERY RHYMES.
Havent even heard ya otha boi spit,
but i hope he dont cuz i kno hes gonna spill lyrical vommit..
We got 3 lil faggets that think they got skillz,
u niggas is jelous might as well over dose on pills...
**** if you dont wanna go to 'hell for killin yaselves,
ill ice all 3 of u and hide the bodies in a blind mans house...
**** this aint a battle its a Brain surgery,
cuz to mess with this youngsta u all must have a mental disability.
Ayo Eryk u think u hard punk?
u a dr, ima teacher and ya bitch ass just flunked...
Enough of me ima let my crew spit,
Cuz all 3 of yall niggas kno u just got verbally dicked...
A 1 word and ill stop the pain,
Dr. Eryk hows it feel to get HIT BY THIS TRAIN!
Scatta ya brains all ova tha place,
to eva challenge me u must b a nut case...
**** i jus killed u wit every element,
get the **** out my face and back into the basement...
Mad props for even tryin me,
even tho ya punch lines r mad cheezy...
ok well nigga hows it feel to lose ur virginity?
cuz i jus popped ya fuckin cherry..
But idk if it was as good for u as it was for me,
but this battle is ova go back to Kentucky...

lol iight idk bout it ill let u all judge...thats my spit hope it was enough Laughing
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:04 am
lmao, **** If I could flip that **** On you bro, I would. cause your whole rap is flippable, lol. wonder if i should break the rules and flip your rap! lmao
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:05 am
hm...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:06 am
a well idk who gon spit next, but nice spit eryk props for that, itll b close my man
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:06 am
Hmm, he says... lol you know I could flip that **** on you man, that's why you were scared to battle me 1:1. lol.. luckly it's only one rap each! lol, and You could of fliped my rap on me alittle better than that.. c'mon, yo bro how long you been rappin for?
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:07 am
honestly...1 month
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:08 am
i mean u cant give props to no1 can u...i think i dented ya ego a bit ;-)...its coo tho u can say my rhymes r sorry, it dont fase me
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:13 am
lol naw man I give props to people who show true skill man, who come with all the elements of a rapper..Multies, Similies, Metaphors, and most importantly Wordplay, wordplay is key, shows you have true skill, I give mad props to djQuik, and theTruth, Proff. High times (he's not here no more) and that's all.. detox and trikstR you guys are good man, no disrespect and you have some good lines in your rap man,Some. when you spit try to spit **** that can't be flipped easy.. just a tip..other than that, good spit man
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:15 am
a w.e man i been spittin for about a month and betta then have the niggas on this board...no dissrespect i hear u the king on this joint, but i mean ur rhymes werent that amazing for bein #1...
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:17 am
lmao, **** I'm not the king of this site, **** who told you that? and my last rap wasn't great I know, but **** I can come harder if you wanted me too and you wont like it. man, and you right man you are better than some of the cats on this forum..
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:18 am
yo as my point of view the people I think that make top three are dj quik, proff and theTruth, not in any order.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:21 am
but I respect you cats that are comin' up! keep
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 02:23 am
anyways bro, I'm out. nice spit.. good luck in this battle aight! find a third too!
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:41 am
yo i think the top 3 go
proff
quick
eryk

last to are me then punchliner lmao well just waiting til FRIDAY 4 proff's raps and get quick to hit last so then we will just kill em easily and **** ive been rapping for not even a month
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:57 am
aight i know ya'll been waitin so i'ma spit my **** now

i have you three holdin yourselves tight at night/did your mom meet Bob Barker cuz when i offered her a dollar she said the Price is Right/i'm hittin you wit bullets from the back of my ride/you three look dumb like someone wearin sunglasses inside/unkown me and dr eryk are undefeated to/only difference is we been in more battle than you/i controll your crews action like i'm doin vodoo/pop at you and make you skip to my lou/you should be wishin you could take back everything you said like a rewind/callin us homo when you wrote to theproffesor be mine/stay in your place cuz you got killed/don't hate cuz i made sure your girl got thrilled/when i killed you there was blood all over the sheets/i have you three runnin like you in a track meet/ya'll think that your straight up ballers/then why is it when i look at you three the amount of skill gets smaller/you all must be high when you said you can beat me/i need a mattress when i read your weak **** cuz it makes me Sleepy/you the unknown solja i seen your tomb/i come to your house you think your on mtv cuz i'm raidin your room/i'll hit you wit the shotty so you look like dice/spittin like a nursery ryhme so i guess your three blind mice/u remind me of the powerpuff girls cuz u were made wit sugar and spice/i rap smart yuo'd think i'm plato/i'll rip the mic from your hands and replace it with a halo/acceptin this challenge was a definite blunder/you stack bread but you aint a Wonder/you should just retreat from this battle and do it soon/you got beat all the way to Neptune(beat maker)/in this battle i gurantee i won't slip/i gurantee there's no one you can't throw at me that i won't rip/i battle in the streets you sit here typin/i run into the battle you stay in safety snipin/you three are garbage you don't belong in our ranks/we give you **** to copy you should be givin us thanks/none of you can battle alone you need someone defendin your flanks/it's like you read everything and hit the emergency stop/we killed you so u printed our raps and ran to the cops/i bring hot **** like i'm spewin lava/only time you spewin is when you do your fava/i'm always cookin rappers like dennys/while you spit like a retard that drank an ounce of henny/when shots go off your on the ground like rugs/basically your crew is Fudd,Daffy,and Bugs/on here when i rap i got a dynasty/put all three of you together and you still aint as nice as me/you freeze up like a watch from Jacob/stop crossdressin and take off your makeup/in this battle it's like you got lapped/i'll pour liquor out like your solja slim and got nolia clapped/you spit weak and get killed like it's karma/since you married to proffesor i guess he's greg and yuor dharma/i keep throwin punches like i'm in a street fight/your fat ass could lose some weight if you'd eat right/bringin the heat and ya'll can't handle it/dr eryk and tricksters ryhmes took your crew and dismantled it/you got no protection like comin to court without a lawyer/your skill is fiction like Tom Sawyer/only time you bring beef is when you deliver beef jerky/you three got roasted like it's thanksgiving and your the turkeys/can't win this battle unless you bribed the judge/my rhymes make you scared like a wuss watchin the grudge/i crush you all like you got hit on the head wit a safe/i'll crack the combination take the money then blow smoke in ya face

so who judgin this?
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:11 am
yo dat woz sum GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ****
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:28 am
thanks jordan
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:31 am
yo who is da judge for this 3:3 ?????????? some1 who can actually judge ????????
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:00 pm
idk let's get twitch or someone like that
0 Replies