0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:23 pm
ill battle..but dont expect much, new wit battlin
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/4893/rapball3mb.png
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:23 pm
you can call me quik or dj/or as your mom calls me quik wit the big dick when she's givin me a bj/little bitch u spit like a little girl/this kid homo he's seen more nuts than a squirrel/my rhymes are so sick they'll make you wanna hurl/solja made a good prediction sayin i'll win/you accepted the challenge so u must be dim/u only unstable in the head/since you have your brothers and sisters in your bed/you gonna get killed like your in a bull fight wearin red/u got the radioactive sign as ur symbol/u should change that to my raps are mad simple/i come at you hard and consistant/you try to flip my **** and get yourself twisted/i leave your familys body at the crime scene/your another rapper gettin killed during my regime/i'll kick your ass from california down to the lou/this kid humped a mountain dew can cuz it said do the dew/gettin nervous from my **** and this is only the first round/the next round i'm gonna run u into the ground/the only thing u got me beat at is u got more pounds/here your like a scared rabbit gettin chased by blood hounds/if you got an issue then i'll give you a tissue/who knows when you leave here some people might actually miss you/i asked someone to battle and you took the bait/so now you gettin by quik kid the great/compared to your ryhmes anyone elses ryhmes are first rate/let me know if you get into the heavenly gates/u make me sick wit ur ignorance/maybe for you i'll start a company that sells bad rapper insurance/so when you lose the insurance agents come to fight/while your curled up in a ball cryin all night/i got all the corpses from the rappers i killed in my backyard/everyone here knows that my punches are packed hard/your **** is Untitled you got a Simple Plan/i'll snap your neck faster than elastic in pants when tried on by a fat man/for help call the Adams Family and they'll give you a hand/ur weak my ryhmes are in high demand/for 10 bars i can get a grand/but you you'll always be nothin/sayin your a good rapper this aint poker so stop bluffin/my **** hits hard like you got hit wit a torpedo/the only way you cause harm is by wearin a Speedo
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:24 pm
iight u wanna battle till i wait 4 dis niggas reply
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:25 pm
punchliner13 wrote:
iight u wanna battle till i wait 4 dis niggas reply

yea ill go...ill prolly lose, but ill go lol

a btw, how i get a immage in my signature...i jus made a sig
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:28 pm
u spit 1st
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:32 pm
dat was nice quik
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:38 pm
iight....

yo u out in the NY does that make u tough? A u can neva beat me, u aint got enough...its all about the heart in the kid rappin, the way u spittin gots me nappin...ur lazy, ur rhymes r weak, wanna see a tru artest then take a seat...im battlin now, its a rap, wanna try me then get cha ass clapped...u say u gotta tech, i didnt kno toys r us sold em, your rappin like a lil eminem...hey and incase u didnt kno, eminem sux, that makes u my hoe...if u aint feelin the flow then dont get in the race, cuz ur jus wastin time nigga this aint da place...stand up close ur eyes and run away, cuz ur fake ass lyrics aint enough today...lemme ask u a question, do you love new york? do you still believe babies come from the stork...wassup u a hata and thats all u r, bet ud sell ur family for a tight ass car...and if some niggas came down packin heat, would u get up out ya chair and back up your street? Dont think so cuz u a pussy ass nigga, say u gotta tech but ud neva pull tha trigga...now take this mic and show me summin, cuz that fake ass attitude aint givin me nothin...now ima back up and let the judges decide, this battle is over go rebuild ur pride...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:38 pm
^^^mediocre i guess
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:41 pm
first of all im hot lets get that strait// known as his finest cuz i move the finest weight//betta known as P-body to the baltimore state//cuz this cat Dj quick is about to get ate// dont talk sh!t dog cuz im in to murk you// when i pop u shell shock lk a ninja turtle// you kno Dj quick well imma take him on a trip// cuz he bout to get "LAYS" down but i aint talkin bout the chips// dont play when it comes to the chedda man// and its whateva man//and u get murdered late night like DAVE LETTERMAN//i send shots at your liver man//shells hit yo skeelton// bullet showers in your forecast call me the weatherman// and your girls a whore// cuz she loves my meat like some type of "carnivore"// i had her makin me fast money// after that i ran into her walls like "crash dummys"// trust me dog i see ya girl often// and im neva defrostin// cuz the rhymes stay stone cold like steve austin// u wanted the war now come prepared// cuz my lil gun got engouh "SHELLS" to fill up a carton of eggs// and im always down to pop// shots go off// got your shirt red lk u spilled taco sauce// and baltimore told me to cock and squeze// and u got my trigger finger itchy like a dog wit fleas// and we can go rap 4 rap rhyme 4 rhyme// cuz baltimore got my back like they a part or my spine//im knowin 4 toting magnums the ones wit the kickback// dont get it mixed up wit condoms in a gold pack//man im on fire you not even a "MATCH"// and i brought the "PUMP in case you getta a asthma attack// and if u think he hot and aint feelin me// u must me be "SO SO DEF" like jermaine dupri// im bout to be the champ in the place today// and if u got beef keep it in ya MICROWAVE//

you betta come hotter next round this is just a warm up 4 me
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:44 pm
soulja u kno y is UNKOWN .u a lil kid im ur daddy u aint fully GROWN .and u being a soldier i dont think dats the TRUTH u wanna hear a soldier ill get in da BOOTH .cuz punchliner is in HERE i now ur arms and legs and are quiverin wity FEAR. u a pussy dont even have a gurl u cant AFFORD her ur mom give me head or tails with out flippin QUARTERS. im sorry for pikin on U i guess dats tricksters fault wat dat gotta say 2 u dont even try ME ill inject poisin in ur systems like IVY
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:46 pm
ratings??votes???

how many rounds we goin btw
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:47 pm
a yo quick i got to bounce finish the battle anohter time aight peace
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:49 pm
verse 1

post a reply
most of you die
on the first line
cut your vital signs
with my venomous spit
im gonna end these scripts the way there started
makeing you retarded
lets step it up one more time
a gore filled ryhme
my pages made with land mines
dislocating your spine
no nine needed
a lyrical's cuttin you in two has you bleedin red
i won your done defeated

verse 2

verse 2 i disperse on you worse than the first
im cursed with a bloodthirst
turn your spleen green till it bursts
you like last verse
i'll kick your ass
your jaws made of glass
i was made to administer sinister gases
to kill the masses
in water war im a battleship
i rip off youre loose lips
with scripts that paralyze
realize im your demise
angers on the rise
im like a buddist monk wise
a man stabbed 20 times in his eye's die's

verse 3

verse this ones free
from me the omnious mc
go ahead and cuss me
im omnipedent
you fa*gots are impedent
you cant get hard
what are you dumb retard
this is the **** you spit
your looking for that 1 hit
im make them in every script
when you strip the truth bare
it might be a nightmare
but death is in the air
but who cares
i dont i wont its not my worry
death is commin im not in a hurry
i spit in a flurry
you doc can you cure me
naw thats ok
my jaw sprays unique ways
i dont see white or black its all gray
say what you feel
if your greedy steal
if you wanna be real
dont change no matter how strange
im deranged rearrange you like a rubix cube
were your dick should be theres a boob
i spit with no lube
it rips apart from the start
this is from my heart
my raps parralax with facts that impact exact with no time to react with a comeback

my three piece masterpiece
u know how to rate do it up

Flow:
structure:
metaphors:
word play:
creativity:
consistency:
enjoyment:
best line:
over all:
rate 1-10 except for best line write your favorite 1
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:55 pm
i want punchliner we can do this but i can only warn you someone will loose and i always win make sure you take your time make it good the judges are gonna be dj,doc,trikstr,unkown,and unstable
2 raps each doesnt matter how long just bring all you have
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:58 pm
UnKnOwN SoLjA wrote:
ratings??votes???

how many rounds we goin btw

yo who won that...idk i had a good finish but he did nice too...yall decide...im bout to go so vote ASAP
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:15 pm
proffesor u wanna give me a warning i shouldve given 1 2ur mom b4 i woke up next 2 her in the morning
and ur right som1 will lose and dats u cuz im like an alarm clock i will not snooze
cuz im always awake u a teacher why you battlin ur jobs at stake cuz ima skool u ima giv u a test 1st question why you battlin the best no disrespect 2 truth or eryk cuz there better than me but me compared 2 u den theres no greater mc but me ill dust any challenger u bring in my direction dis verse was kind of soft not as hard as my erection wen i was lookin at his moms and u can ask her why shes on my dick cuz after i fuk her i flip her over like the cover of my side kick man ill make u hit u and take u to the floor and all u heard was punchline dont hit me no more but ima stop so i can kill u in my second rap im heated so ill take somtyme 2 relax
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:16 pm
professor u need new classes
u aint teachin **** fix ya glasses
ya raps i boring ya slow as malassis
show me some bars not two ta three words
this is free so copy my style
wit that line the crowd goes wild
i blow shots like im holdin pop roccs
u goin agaist me u must be on roccs
that one dude said i was easy