The loss of my beloved man Jan.

Janka

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2016 01:38 pm
It was the last time I saw my beloved man early in the morning,smiling,kissing and talking to one another unforgettable words full of undying love.3 days later the phone rang.It was his brother telling me:"Jan is dead."My heart broke into small pieces,even now the tears are falling from my eyes.At that moment I was speaking to my beloved Jan,telling him everything from the bottom of my heart,desperately crying and hoping he does hear me,and he did.After hour rang a message from my mobile,so I entered the room we were sleeping 3 days ago to see and the sender was my beloved Jan,but message was empty.I think he was there while I was crying in the kitchen and let me know this way,so I entered the bedroom and at that moment I got the most beautiful evidence of his immortal love,because on the sheet of my bed was engraved a big heart.I´m sure he´s been by my side all the time,helping me hold on my way to home he´s waiting for me to come.

Thanks a lot for reading these words and everyone who has an understanding heart!

Janka

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2016 01:49 pm
@Janka,
My condolences to you on the death of your husband.

Some days after my husband died I was sitting at the kitchen table and i heard his voice say "I love you" Twice. it was his voice, clear as day. It scared me at first, then I felt elated.

I have not heard it again. That was 7 years ago.

Treasure your "experience" - whatever it was. It is meant to comfort you.
Janka

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2016 03:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
I´m sorry for your loss and everything you´ve been going through,too!It´s been a few years for me,too and it still hurts very much!

There are many signs my beloved Jan has been sending me so far.Once I went to the church that me and my beloved Jan were going in.After the mass just ending up I went to see the relic of Saint Reparatus from the 4th century I had been visiting with my beloved Jan,hand in hand speaking to him as a patron of the love of us two listening to our prayers.I must remark that we had always been heard.I strengthened with those memories never stopped going there to talk to him about my beloved Jan,always begging for him,for both of us,again and again.Lately I did it too,coming to him with my prayers.I said: "If you only could do a miracle for me,please!" Then I went home,lit up a candle and took a seat to my laptop.After 10 o´clock p.m. I suddenly felt a well known feeling of the loved one´s presence.I felt those goosebumps all over my body,couldn´t move and it was like the warmest embrace of my beloved Jan every time he came to me.It always feels the same and the tears are falling down by themselves,but I wasn´t sure because of my father´s birthday he had then. Then I looked at my display and at that moment have disappeared all of the messages until the year 2011,remaining just all of those sending in the year 2011 while was my beloved Jan alive.He let me know this way that it was him.Later were all of missing messages right back where they were before. I looked at my clock and it was at 10:30 p.m. I´m sure it was the miracle I was begging for,there in the church. It touched me as deep inside as I couldn´t stop crying,even now the tears are falling from my eyes,but they are not those tears of sorrow,they are these tears of joy...

Later I was celebrating my name-day in the summer in the same place as we used to go with my beloved Jan.It was raining all along,but when I got there,it suddenly stopped raining and at that moment I saw an incredible rainbow in front of me,the nearest me as I had ever been seen till then.When I was leaving the place,it disappeared.I´m sure it was a sign from my beloved Jan as a gift for me letting me know that he was there with me...

I´d go on talking...I do understand what you talk about and I also believe in everything you´ve written above.It is beautiful.The true love never ends...

Thank you for a nice answer!

Janka

0 Replies