Libido low, Male age 46

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 02:56 am
Hi there, I've suffered from zero sex drive for a good few years now, just wondering are there any other males out there that have this problem. As a youngster in my teens, 20's / 30's I was constantly horny, If I wasn't having sex I was masturbating. Now at 46 this has all disappeared, I get zero urges, and even if I engage in sexual intercourse there just isn't the passion inside myself anymore, I just cant be arsed. As for an erection, I'm ok, no problems there, its the same as its always been. Testosterone is fine I've had that checked. When I ejaculate the intensity is no where near as strong as it used to be years ago, is this normal?. I don't get turned on easily, for me it has to be a dangerous situation to be able to get me anywhere near wanting to ejaculate, IE. being outdoors with a partner engaging in oral sex etc, the thought of a female seeing us and watching us, if you know what I mean. Masturbating outdoors, Sniffing used panties, Big butts, upskirt voyeurism all the weird naughty stuff makes me ejaculate quickly but nothing seems to get me horny as such....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,043 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

jespah

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 03:50 am
@nelsonn69,
Talk to a therapist. And ask him or her about normal male aging - you are likely within the normal range but get that from a professional and not the Internet, please.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sat 16 Jul, 2016 01:42 pm
You don't have zero sex drive.

You take great pains to list all your turn-ons.
0 Replies