Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 05:21 am
@tony5732,
http://assets.amuniversal.com/0e4c7cb044fa0134a438005056a9545d.gif
giujohn

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 08:13 am
Where oh where is Black lives matters??? Has anyone seen them on the news denouncing the Black Rioters in Milwaukee burning businesses in the black community putting black people out of work in a town where the unemployment rate for black males is 32%?

Hell they're not even complaining about the fact that a black man was shot by police... Doesn't his life matter or was it because he was shot by a black cop.

I guess not all black lives matter.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 10:40 am
@RABEL222,
Praising them? I said they tried to run a road block and one was shot. You count that as praise? The rest of your comment was rubbish.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't think lies put sniper rifle bullets through white cops for being white.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:30 am
@RABEL222,
Crazy terrorist group that is white plus crazy terrorist that is black does not make anything more than 2 crazy terrorist groups. Where is this going?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 02:00 pm
@tony5732,
Baldy trying to claim that Black is always bad while white is always good. Screwballs are screwballs wether they are black, white or wear a badge. Clumping people together makes no sense. Individuals are individual.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 03:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Are you talking to Me or Tony?
tony5732

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 03:35 pm
@RABEL222,
Individuals are individuals, but BLM is a group that stands for this. That's the group philosophy. Here's the difference.

A group like the police will publicly say that it is unacceptable for their officers to be racist, for a gun to be used without warrant, for excessive use to be used in general. A group like the police accepts and acknowledges that not every officer is good, and doesn't keep an officer even when it is proven the individual officer has not been working within that written set of policies.

BLM has no written policies for its members. If a member happens to be racist or violent, BLM says go for it. In fact, BLM itself has organized chants encouraging the death of police and makes no apologies for it. Not only was there no apology, but no separation at all from it. If you had a group of cops holding signs and chanting ANYTHING that even sounded like "PIGS IN A BLANKET, FRY THEM LIKE BACON", you would have fired officers. The organization would no longer support those violent / racist individuals. BLM does.

What I am getting at is BLM is not just a group with bad eggs in it, it is a racist, terrorist group like KKK. The group has a racist philosophy, violent tactics, and no code of ethics. Not just a few bad individuals, the group. There has been no separation thus far from a "peaceful protester" and the people lighting gas stations on fire. No BLM leaders are saying "This isn't what BLM is about, this is not BLM, This is not what BLM stands for, we don't approve of this racial and violent behavior".
tony5732

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 04:03 pm
@RABEL222,
Bundy's the same way. It's not a white /black thing it's a terrorist / non terrorist thing. BLM just happens to be the hot topic right now.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 07:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Both.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 07:41 pm
@tony5732,
There is no difference between them. Both are trying to make a point but the racists here brand the black movement bad but give the Bundy group a pass because their white. All the crap you and your hero Baldy post is B.S..
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 08:15 pm
@RABEL222,
You seem to be attributing something to me that I never said.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:08 pm
@RABEL222,
Nobody gets a pass. I simply said BLM is a racist terrorist group. Yes, BLM and Bundy are the same type of ****, BLM is bigger, nationwide, and getting more attention. They're asking for it. At one time KKK was a hot topic, now it's BLM. None of them are any better or worse than the other, it's just what's big now. Bundy was a a town in the middle of nowhere no one cared about. BLM is in my backyard.

That being said, Black Lives Matter is particularly offensive to me, because it is my race being threatened, gunned down, robbed, etc. If that makes me a racist, because I was born a certain race and I dislike a group that hates my. skin color, than I guess that makes me racist. I don't hate black people at all though, just the group that's responsible for the white cop killings and looting and burning down gas stations and stuff.
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 08:17 am
@giujohn,
I've been wondering about this myself.
tony5732

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 03:16 pm
@AC14747,
No they absolutely did stir **** over that. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GiMwWzamA
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 03:19 pm
@giujohn,
No, they did, they just started hunting white people, because the black cop killed the black guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GiMwWzamA
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 03:26 pm
@RABEL222,
Again you are making up things I never said. I didn't even talk about the Bundys until you brought them up. Check the site, not a single comment on the Bundys by me. Wanna try again.
tony5732

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 03:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Rabel is saying you give them a pass, as in you wouldn't even bring them up or post on a thread about Bundy because they're white. But black lives matter is black so you like jumping on them. I jump on them because they hate white people and I am white. Not because they are black.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 05:19 pm
@tony5732,
Not all blacks hate whites just as not all whites hate blacks. Its that grouping thing again. Some do, most dont. But the media has a field day selling this shyt to everyone because it makes them rich.
tony5732

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2016 11:04 pm
@RABEL222,
Your right! Black Lives Matter does not represent all blacks. It never did. There are plenty of black people that hate black lives matter. I don't group people at all. I group the group. It is a group.
0 Replies