What's wrong with me? ...two years later..

roger

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:33 pm
@MelodyCrystal,
MelodyCrystal wrote:

I think I was just scared of the fact that I was going down to talk to a counselor, and that she will be writting about me to the school about how I am doing now. Maybe I was just scared that she will write that I am still not doing good, and that she will keep calling me down because I need more and more help since I am not doing any better.. So maybe that made me nervous

Good Lord! If it isn't confidential as it should be, don't go. Ask them about this directly. Breaking confidentiality, or the fear of it is a big reason many people don't get the help they need. Ask. You have a right to know.
Heermosi

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 08:49 pm
@MelodyCrystal,
You fear your friend would leave you because they'd think your were trying to draw attention if you try to ask for help, is that right?
0 Replies

Heermosi

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:06 am
@roger,
That's not anything wrong with others. It's just something wrong within herself.
She doubts herself, doubts everything around, fear to show herself, fear to be honest.
Break the ice or get ready to be broken.
roger

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:16 am
@Heermosi,
I cannot imagine why you addressed that nonsense to me.
Heermosi

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 11:36 pm
@roger,
She has the right to ask, but that is no point that she would get a trustworhy answer. That's the point.
0 Replies