Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 08:05 pm
Long story short..i have been married for one year now. my husband seems to be very controlling. im 24 years of age. whenever we have arguments he starts beating me very badly. i get bruised. i cry so badly that he doesnt even care , he just laughs. i really dont know what to do. he has been beating me since we got married. whenever i tell him i need to leave him cause i just cant take this torture anymore..he beats me. pliz help me. im miserable .Sad he says its all my fault that he beats me. tells me to shutup whenever i want to raise my opinions....

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 05:19 am
@shatteredbyu,
Gather your things and leave. If your parents are still alive, contact them, tell them what happened, and go back to living with them if that is at all possible.

This will not get any better. Do not wait around until you lose an eye or you bring a child into this mess.

Pack. Go. You can do this.
0 Replies

Ksawchuk1991

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 08:40 pm
@shatteredbyu,
You need to pack n leave. Same thing my bf told me. Im the only one hes even treated this way the only ones hes ever hit called names etc. Im also the only girl who has given his childen a house car etc. I gave him that and he gave me ****. Im 25.. If u wanna talk msg me.
0 Replies