Obama finally decides to assist Putin against ISIS

oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:48 pm
@Lash,

None of those strikes are directed at Islamic State or al-Qa'ida.

All of those strikes are directed at innocent civilians that Assad wants to massacre.
Glennn

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, this kind of stuff isn't hard to find . . . unless you've already made up your mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3324789/Russia-hits-ISIS-hurts-Raids-target-oil-trucks-Syria.html
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:56 pm
@oralloy,
Not true.
Glennn

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 06:58 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
One possibility is . . .

Quote:
Another possibility is . . .

Quote:
Another possibility is . . .

Quote:
There are probably a million different ways for the KGB to craft such propaganda.

And I'm sure you'll find one to suit your needs.
Glennn

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
None of those strikes are directed at Islamic State

Do you believe that ISIS gets its funding from the sale of Syrian oil?
oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:54 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Not true.

No, it is true.

99% of all the strikes against Islamic State and al-Qa'ida in Syria come from the US Air Force.

99% of all Russian airstrikes in Syria have nothing to do with Islamic State or al-Qa'ida, and are only to help Assad massacre innocent civilians.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:55 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
Do you believe that ISIS gets its funding from the sale of Syrian oil?

Some of its funding. That is why the US Air Force started targeting the transfer of that oil after the terror attacks in France.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 07:56 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
And I'm sure you'll find one to suit your needs.

There's another one. You KGB types falsely accuse everyone else of your own disinformation.
Lash

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 12:20 am
@oralloy,
We should be able to state facts without being accused of being KGB types. The fact is Putin made military decisions that successfully damaged ISIS. I'm damn glad.

Our military was ******* up the works until quite recently. I'm glad they finally stopped aiding our enemy, and I hope we can work out an alliance with those who know what they're doing.
oralloy

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 12:50 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
We should be able to state facts without being accused of being KGB types.

When a KGB type tries to sow confusion and support his propaganda by falsely accusing me of being a KGB type, it is legitimate for me to defend both myself and the truth by pointing out that he is the KGB propagandist here.

Lash wrote:
The fact is Putin made military decisions that successfully damaged ISIS.

99% of all damage to Islamic State is coming from the US military. Putin's focus has been on helping Assad to massacre innocent civilians.

Lash wrote:
Our military was ******* up the works until quite recently.

I don't see much problem in having the Air Force bomb Islamic State.

Lash wrote:
I'm glad they finally stopped aiding our enemy,

Our military has never aided our enemy.

Lash wrote:
and I hope we can work out an alliance with those who know what they're doing.

I don't see any parties out there who have some sort of knowledge that we don't already possess ourselves.
momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:38 am
@InfraBlue,
more so, russia has blackmail europe several times by cutting gas supply.... europe says no, i won't give you that, Russias says ok, half of europeans gas supply threaten
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:41 am
@Lash,
hey... hear me, you are wrong about putin.... really
he does nothing if he doesn´t get something in return, russia is not an isis TARGET, If a russian mission has been held about isis it´s because he got something (money or lands) in return
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:43 am
@Glennn,
please, spanish french italian german and english military forces have been there for decades already!
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 05:44 am
@Glennn,
YES
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:42 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
When a KGB type tries to sow confusion and support his propaganda by falsely accusing me of being a KGB type . . .

Who accused you of being a KGB propagandist? I think that what you meant to say is:
Quote:
One possibility is . . . that Glennn called me a KGB propagandist

If that answer to that is yes, then why did it take so long for the U.S. or any of the coalition forces to bomb the oil truck convoys? Also, why did the U.S. warn the drivers in that convoy to leave their trucks? I thought we wanted to kill ISIS. So what's up with that?
oralloy

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 07:26 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
why did it take so long for the U.S. or any of the coalition forces to bomb the oil truck convoys? Also, why did the U.S. warn the drivers in that convoy to leave their trucks? I thought we wanted to kill ISIS. So what's up with that?

The truck drivers are not members of Islamic State. The truck drivers are ordinary civilians who are just trying to survive in a war zone.

We did not bomb the trucks at first because we wanted to avoid the deaths of innocent truck drivers.

After the Paris attacks, we decided that we would have to go ahead and risk killing the truck drivers in order to have a greater impact on Islamic State.

However, we still do not want to kill innocent truck drivers, so we try to give them as much of a chance to escape as possible while still destroying the oil shipments.

It's the way war is fought by countries that do not target civilians.
Glennn

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 09:05 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The truck drivers are not members of Islamic State.

Can you show something to prove this? Besides, anyone helping ISIS is . . . helping ISIS.
Quote:
We did not bomb the trucks at first because we wanted to avoid the deaths of innocent truck drivers.

Ah, so the war against ISIS could be lost because ISIS had--in your opinion (so far)--civilians driving the trucks carrying the stolen oil. Ridiculous! If there's on thing we learned from the invasion of Iraq and the use of drones, it's that the U.S. will avoid civilian casualties at all cost . . . NOT!
Quote:
However, we still do not want to kill innocent truck drivers, so we try to give them as much of a chance to escape as possible while still destroying the oil shipments.

What stands out most from this comment of yours is your inability to figure out that there is no reason that this could not have been done from the beginning. Don't you wonder about that? In fact, don't you wonder why the trucks were not stopped at the Turkish border, and the drivers taken into custody right from the git-go ?
momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 09:46 am
@Glennn,
i think you are talking about something you don´t really get to comprehend in its whole complexity. There are not heroes and villains there.....not black or white anymore, not borders between countries firmly guarded and delimitated....
You ask him to show proof truck drivers are not members of Jihadism? (no islamic state: they sure are) Your country honors their constitution and citizen´s rights....Innocent until proven guilty: You are the one that has to prove they are jihadist before killing them mercilessly

Anyway about that truck.... what did they achieve by hitting it?
Glennn

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 09:56 am
@momoends,
You, like the other, cannot comprehend that the trucks could be stopped at the Turkish border. You are deliberately keeping yourself in the dark about this issue.

So before you say anything else, tell me why you believe that these convoys that are funding ISIS were not stopped at the Turkish border.
momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 10:04 am
@Glennn,
go to google maps and find the border

have you ever been there by he way?