may you check this please?

sky123

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 12:25 am
Dears,
I want to say in the first stage of the olympiad of ***engineering that held in 2011 between top students of the universities of west zone of my country I ranked 3rd and I achieved qualification for the final stage.
I suggest:
‎‎Ranked 3rd in the first stage of the 16th Olympiad of ***engineering and achieving qualification for the final stage,* city, country*, 2011, Among top ***engineering students of west zone of *country*
please help me improve it.
thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 594 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by sky123
sky123

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:17 am
@sky123,
is my question unclear?
why nobody says anything?!!! I think it is a simple question for somebody whose language is english..
0 Replies

cicerone imposter
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 02:51 pm
@sky123,
I ‎‎ranked 3rd among top (include type) engineering students in the first stage of the 16th Olympiad of (include city name here: why leave it out?), and have achieved qualification for the final stage in 2011 .
sky123

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2016 12:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
Dear cicerone imposter(tak nomura)
you are too kind helping me. thank you.
I ‎‎ranked 3rd among top mechanical engineering students in the first stage of the 16th Olympiad of mechanical engineering (west zone of Iran) and have achieved qualification for the final stage, Tabriz,Iran,2011
I wonder if "west zone" is sensible.
0 Replies