Clone Baby

Gala

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 09:50 pm
What ever happend to the miracle clone baby "Eve"? Talk about a scam. What was the point of announcing it, except for attention, then retracting it because the mother feared for her baby's "privacy." Reminds me of Heavens Gate and those loonies who committed mass suicide in their black clothes and their Nikes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,197 • Replies: 24
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:20 pm
It was a hoax from the very beginning, and I wasn't convinced of their claims. It's not that easy to clone anything. When they started to clone sheep, many mistakes were made. These people just wanted the publicity, and they got it. The media people were hooked line and sinker, and those phonies loved it. c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 10:17 am
Could it be that Eve found Adam? Cool bb
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 12:49 pm
This "clone baby" story still has "legs." Stay tuned.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 01:03 pm
just today they announced the 3rd clone baby was born.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 03:33 pm
Looks like they're busy little cloners! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 05:47 pm
Eesh, I guess if I'm looking to get the attention I sorely need then maybe the pseudo-cloning business is the venue for me.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 07:21 am
We'll soon have cloning machines. Perhaps they could be located next to ATM, so when you're finished getting your$$, you can move over to the clone machine and be cloned! Very Happy
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 07:54 am
The cloning of humans amounts to medical masturbation.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 08:05 am
Medical masturbation?

I've never heard of this term before!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 11:04 am
New Haven, Will our clone be able to withdraw money from our ATM account? ;* c.i.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 11:41 am
When that long-haired woman gets to the podium to announce yet another clonaid baby (proof of which they will not provide) I wish the press would, as a group, groan, get up and walk out of the press conference!

It is getting to the stage that, each time they make one of these announcements people are thinking "yeah yeah yeah, whatever!" When a real clone is actually produced we will no longer be excited by the prospect!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 06:41 pm
the long-haired woman is very scary, would not want to be in the same room with her.
0 Replies

TPS

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 08:06 pm
What disturbed me most with regard to the cloned infant was the extent of media coverage ceded. The hoax should have been ignored, scorned or ridiculed
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 08:48 pm
These cloneaid people keep claiming they've cloned another baby, but refuses to provide proof. Can't the media see the hoax, or are they so hungry for any news that they'll let leave of the senses? c.i.
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 10:35 pm
Well, after all, it is the media!

Too bad they don't realize how foolish they look! Or maybe they do and just don't care. Or maybe they think it could be real. Or maybe .....

Oh heck, who knows?
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 12:52 pm
So far...all quiet on the Western front.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 01:27 pm
Not quite, NH. The media just shared the information that the first cloned sheep was put to death, because of many complications - including fast aging. c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 01:29 pm
c.i.

Does the clone have an ATM card? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 01:35 pm
I forget how many years ago I read a book titled (I think) IN HIS IMAGE. The author of the book claimed to be in on the cloning of the first human. That hoax was a bit less successful than the present one.
0 Replies