My boyfriend sent out another girls nudes. What do I do?

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:16 am
Yesterday a big ordeal occurred and I found out that my boyfriend of 11 months had sent out pictures of a girl he had a fling with right before getting together with me into a group chat with his best friends. The girl who is in the nudes contacted me and had let me know the current situation and it is up to me to do what I want with this information. She found out because one of his best friends let her know that he had sent it to them. He denies doing it but too many things that she is telling me makes sense so I don t know what to do or how to deal with this. Am I supposed to forget?

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 09:20 am
1. Laugh about it.
2. Drop this immature stup.

She was foolish to pose for that kind of picture - knowing full well it COULD go viral.
He acted impulsively and now has HER attention. BTW - Don't ever give him a nude selfie. This entire thing says tons about his character.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 09:28 am
@Caseyrichard,
Do you want to be with someone who would do something like that? In any event it wouldn't be wise to let him take pictures of you in the buff.
0 Replies