hiv concern ..need advice

yan

Sun 19 Jun, 2016 11:12 am
1once if u have symptoms related to.hiv  for the first infection the test should be positiv under 3 mounths ? 
2if u don t make the 4 th generation test at 4 -6 weeks after exposure ,and u make the test at 3 mounth also 4 th generation this is conclusiv? 
3.what is the frame between p 24 and antibodies to be detected for a 4 th generation assay? 
4a rash related to hiv cand appear 4 mounths after infection?
5what is causing a delayed seroconversion? 
6could another infections delayed seroconversion(ex streptococus,stafilocoku ) 
7if u touch the urethra with vaginal fluids u can catch the hiv ? 
The risk was after removing condomn i touch the tip of penis with hand probably on the hand was vaginal fluids.on the tip was also semen..and second shaved genital area with 9 h before act ..posible small cutts..the test was done at :first at 11 week s alere combi hiv 1 2 ag ab ,and second one at 14 week s elisa ag ab hiv 1 2.what is the probabiti to test pozitive after 6 mounths 
No other exposure.also i have a lot of symptoms.fever rash ..feel unwell..white tonque..burning mouth 

Sorry for my english ...other std and hepatitis negative..thank u to help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,457 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

jespah

Sun 19 Jun, 2016 11:20 am
@yan,
These are questions for your doctor. Keep asking your doctor until you get an answer.
yan

Sun 19 Jun, 2016 11:25 am
@jespah,
I ve been asked no one ..a lot of doctors..they tell me i m.fine..butt i can accept this..
jespah

Sun 19 Jun, 2016 01:06 pm
@yan,
Then your next stop is to see a therapist about your anxiety.
0 Replies