Age difference in relationships

PamO

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 09:54 am
well said, scintillating00. do what you know is right by you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 04:29 pm
scintillating--

Sounds good. He is a part of your life, but not your entire existence and this is as it should be. Good luck.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 08:31 am
Anyways... I apologize. Embarrassed But that's just how you came off to me. I'm glad that you're in school and want to make your own way into this world, in fact, that's awesome! I wish more woman around our ages would come to their senses! I have too many long-time childhoold friends that ended up having babies.. getting married.. or both. It just makes me sad, that at their prime, they want to waste it all away.

Some may argue that marriage and/or childbirth at a young age may be a blessing, and I suppose either one of those could bring a lot of happiness, or even the center of their happiness, and there's nothing wrong with that. I really mean that. But there are so many things out there, I just don't understand why someone could just give that away. Marriage and kids, they can always come later. Your youth and freedom from both child and marital responsibilites? Those days are short and numbered.

I just want to say that I appluad you for going to school. My crusade in this matter will never end!!! But I hope you do understand that even though the saying goes, "Age ain't nothin' but a number," but it really does matter. a 19 year age difference seems so medieval. Although it can be possible for two people to connect, regardless of age, it doesn;t happen much now-a-days. I wish the best of luck to you, and keep expanding your mind! Very Happy

I'll share something my father has always told me.. "Work on yourself before you try to work on a relationship."
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:37 pm
well now, mchol...you're still a doll...you crusader, you.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 08:51 am
Heeyy PamO! Very Happy
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:34 pm
HUNNIE he is 2 old 4 u he is 38 yrs old n u r 19 yrs old somethin not right there... Rolling Eyes I mean he is probably a nice guy and all but he is old enough to be your Dad. I wonder how your mom feels about this. Does she even kno? ur probably a nice, pretty girl and you are still young you need a guy that is around your age. If this man were 30 it would be fine only 11 yrs apart but he is 38! He is going to be pushing 40 in 2 years he is way 2 old 4 u! ur not even 20 yet? I mean how wrong is that? Just try to find a man your age im sure u will be happier! :wink:
0 Replies