Relationship/Breakup/Harassment/Imprisonment/Aftermath

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 08:05 pm
had a horrific break up with someone after a miscarriage, 15 months relationship lots of drama. I "harassed" him via messages (he is a british citizen, I am american). I was arrested for harassment and sentenced to 16 months in prison. I am female he is male. I never physically stalked him, it was all messaging.. also bare in mind that I never sent threats. I just harassed a great deal via emails.. I was hurt and stupid and out of control.

Anyway, I come home to the US after prison and one of things I eventually did was look on social media to see what was going on with this asshole who put me in prison.

It turned out he visited my city.. where I lived, where I met him in the US (NYC). Of all the places he could have gone on a vacation, he chose my city? There were even photos of him on social media at old bars I introduced him to and used to hang out at, as well as photos of him taken literally just down the road from where I used to live.

Am I really that crazy to think this is so immensely fucked up?
I know you're going to say get over it.. but please advise me.. is there something wrong with this picture?!?

Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 05:10 am
@jamiethomasdavey,
Quote:
It turned out he visited my city.. where I lived, where I met him in the US (NYC). Of all the places he could have gone on a vacation, he chose my city?

You don't own NYC. He went to a city that about 10 M other people love and live in. He isn't that one needed to be restrained -YOU ARE!

Quote:
I eventually did was look on social media to see what was going on with this asshole who put me in prison.

Why'd you go on social media looking for him?

You put yourself in prison with your out-of-control behavior - not him.
Get a grip! before you end back in the slammer.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2016 05:34 am
@jamiethomasdavey,
Ragman is right; you do not own New York City, ferchrissakes.

Go. To. Counseling. Because you are still, to use the technical, scientific term, batshit.
0 Replies