I am sexually confused

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2016 07:51 pm
Ok so here is some background:

I first identified as bisexual but now I am not sure. I seem to want to date men more then women, but I still seem to find women attractive as well. I am a transgender man (ftm) and I also find my self switching between wanting to be the dominant one in the relationship or being the submissive one. The situation got even more complicated when I discovered the world of drag queens. I seemed to be attracted to how they look and confuses me even more because I dont know if I am just attracted to anyone whom identifies as man (no matter what the genitalia) or if I am pansexual or bisexual I don't know

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2016 09:16 pm
@Jbond9008,
I am not the one to answer so this is just a hang in there post.

miowmiow

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2016 03:45 am
@Jbond9008,
ask yourself what you really wanted to be. be glad of who you are lol
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2016 06:09 am
@Jbond9008,
Well ...
Theres who you want to be like
And who you want to be.
0 Replies

Jbond9008

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 03:39 pm
@miowmiow,
I am proud to be transgender and all of that stuff I guess its all different things out there that I find attractive very confusing
0 Replies

Jbond9008

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 03:40 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks anything helps maybe I'll just learn in time
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 04:36 pm
@Jbond9008,
I saw a new acronym, which I just can't remember for the life of me and couldn't turn up in a Google search.

Anyway, what was notable about it is that it switched from focusing on what people "are" (LGBT etc.) and instead focused on tolerance.

Part of the thinking there is that while some people definitely fit within a certain label and stay there, others don't and/ or don't want a label.

The point is not to identify who you will be attracted to for the rest of your life, but that no matter who you are attracted to (within usual consenting adult categories), you should receive the same treatment and be equally free from discrimination.

The relevance here is that if you're not sure, you're not sure. It can be useful for people to pick a label/ category if it fits, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to do that. You can focus on the individual person you are attracted to for whatever reason, with no label. (Or you can choose "pansexual" or one of the other more all-encompassing labels if that works better for you.)
Jbond9008

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 05:00 pm
@sozobe,
That helps me out. I once considered that I am just pansexual, but at the moment I am just confused, and I am ok with it at the moment
sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 05:07 pm
@Jbond9008,
There ya go. There isn't any reason that all has to be written in stone. It can be useful for dating apps and such but even so you can choose whatever you want and amend as necessary.
0 Replies

kumaramit

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 04:41 am
@Jbond9008,
Just do what you want to do if need men more than a women then go for it or the reverse is more sucessfull .
0 Replies