Girl Help?!

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 06:47 pm
I have recently started talking with a girl in my college program and we have really hit it off. The other day, she kept telling me she was home alone, and that she didn't want to eat alone and she wanted me to come over though she then told me she was on her period. I told her to come out with me and my friends or to come get me, and she said she was too tired so I let it go. This girl is apparently "seeing someone" (I think she's lying to make me jealous, and keeps telling me it's nothing serious, and their just talking, and this guy has asked her out many times though she keeps putting him off and he just asks about her day though all of those things I have done myself with her and though she asked me to come over many times (and not this other guy) and said maybe to having dinner together next weekend. This girl knows that I have noticed her in class (as she has asked me if I have noticed her) though we never actually talk in class (because she doesn't like my friends). She vents to me if something is upsetting her, and even mentioned marriage (the fact that she is nowhere near getting married).This girl also just recently asked me if I was thinking of dating again since my girlfriend and I just broke up. Is she into me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 534 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 07:12 pm
@boud1994,
She sounds really, really weird at best.
boud1994

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 07:51 pm
@jespah,
I'm starting to agree with you, we just talk everyday. I was thinking maybe there was something there?
0 Replies

Greys0n

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 03:22 am
i think she is just bored and it does not seems that she is interested in you
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 05:02 pm
@boud1994,
"She's seeing someone"
"She may be lying"
"She's asked me over to eat with her, but ensured I understand we can't have sex"
"She wants to know if I am ready to date again"
"She talks about marriage"
"She acts as if I'm a girlfriend, venting away"
"She asks if I've noticed her"
"She didn't want to meet up, just me come over"
"She's asked me over many times"

You've just gotten out of a relationship, this girl is dreaming of a picket fence just not sure who to marry which means she has no idea what she is doing/ wants, yet is lonley and probably also a loner, company on the couch don't touch, she has no idea who she is, she asks if you've noticed her, she's not social doesn't want to meet up just have company and a picket fence with someone, anyone.

See if that all fits into your criteria I'm am thinking not.

0 Replies