She is physical when we meet, but quite unresponsive on sms

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 09:58 am
An ex-girlfriend who has been separated from her husband for ten years confided in me that she has been with just about no one in all this time. That was when I came across her a couple of months back. Since then, just about every time we've met we've given in to temptation and have kissed .

Upon parting she was the one who slipped into my ear "So, when will we meet again?"
When we meet, she lets me touch her, feel her up, full on kissing, and she seems to enjoy it too.

What drives me crazy (though a bit less so now), being a sucker for texting and sexting, is that even though she had given me 2 numbers on which to reach her, she does not respond to even casual talk on sms nearly as willingly as one would expect a girl who makes out with you would. She'd send one or two messages, barely saying anything, and systematically stop; flat out ignoring any questions where I'm trying to get some conversation going.

But next time we'd come across each other, she's very much into it. I had a hunch on that sms thing, and one morning I pulled up alongside her, handed her an helmet, and told her climb on, we're going. She did, and boy was she keen on being touched. There wasn't a lot of time before she had to start work, so I dropped her off. (I didn't see myself 'coercing' her into taking the morning off to go somewhere; maybe someone more aggressive than me would have.)

What do you guys make of the whole no-sms thing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,247 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 12:13 pm
@StAntonius,
She doesn't want it showing up in the exhibits in her divorce case.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 03:56 pm
@StAntonius,
I've no idea what an sms is, but she sounds like a winner.

Why on earth would she even consider ditching the job for anyone's company?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 04:04 pm
@StAntonius,
She likes the physical touch, normal. A lot of women are shy or don't find it appropriate to get all heated over a phone via texting/ sexting or are put off over it, it's certainly not romantic is it? Maybe she likes you, maybe she's not in this for just sex via texting on her own and is trying to tell you something.
sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 04:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Or maybe the opposite too -- maybe she's not that into the guy when she's rationally thinking "do I want to enter into a relationship with him?" but when they're together she's very attracted and that takes over.

Edit: I'm not arguing for that either, the point is more that it could go a lot of different ways from what we know. Go ahead and talk to her, StAntonius. See what she has to say.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2016 11:26 pm
@sozobe,
Don't disagree with that Sozobe Wink

She could be a classic "flirt" of wanting to be touched but "only" a touch nothing more, nothing less and using him for self gain.

Wait, that's a third option Smile
0 Replies

StAntonius

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 01:26 pm
@sozobe,
I hardly have the strength to write about it right now.

We spoke yesterday. It was supposedly that she wanted to see if I'd come to find her that she didn't reply to me on SMS. From there we had supposedly planned something for today, I fully expected her to stand me up. She stood me up.

I'm quite prepared to accept that The issue is with me, but ego-accounted for, that girl's got a major chip on the shoulder and is taking me for a ride for as long as the pleasure lasts, probably without even knowing that it's called taking someone for a ride.

I knew better this time than to call or message her when she hadn't shown up 30 mins past the agreed time. I may forever remain the nice-guy who doesn't score even when he's getting laid, but today, I knew better than to give her the satisfaction of ignoring my desperate call, again.
0 Replies